(1x1) Delicious

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: (1x1) Delicious

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 pm

I added my characters sheets to the end of the first post. Hope they are okay!
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Cosmic.Nova

Post by Cosmic.Nova » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Pairing: Male/Male

Name: Zechariah Thomason

* Muse A
* Rain
* Storms
* Night

Dislikes:
* Daytime
* Fish
* Any other creature/human who tries to take Muse A away from him

Strengths:
* Loyalty
* Fear
* Tech skills

Weaknesses:
* Muse A
* Flesh
* Blood
* Humans in general

Appearance:
Human Picture:
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d9/2e/0b/d92e ... r-boys.jpg

Human Appearance Description: 6'1'', brown eyes, silver hair, pale skin.

Other-Worldly Picture:
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.l9hG ... =5&pid=1.7

Other-Worldly Appearance Description: 6'1'', long silver hair, white eyes, fangs.
When the world drags you down, roll over and smell the roses.

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Miro-chan wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 pm

They were wonderful :) . Let me know when you make the thread for the RP and I'll work on a reply. I'm assuming this is still a 1x1 right? XD

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:25 pm

Arkania wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:35 pm
Miro-chan wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 pm
They were wonderful :) . Let me know when you make the thread for the RP and I'll work on a reply. I'm assuming this is still a 1x1 right? XD

Thanks! Yep this is still a 1x1. Haha
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Arkania here is the link to our rp thread.
https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9 ... 35#p304335

I accidentally posted the thread in the wrong section. Boy I must've been tired/out of it last night. XD

I'll be working on everyone else's (those of you who had submitted a character sheet) soon. I just woke up and I gotta get some breakfast! :3

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:20 pm

Sorry it took so long, but I finally got it up.

Pairing: MxF
Name: Drakon Zolvek
Age: Appears no older than late teens, but estimated to be around five thousand at his last count
  • "Bitters" (otherwise known as bad humans, but only for eating)
  • Demons who don’t challenge him
  • Music (especially if he wants to sleep for any reason)
  • Candy (keep his limit to five pieces if you want him to not literally bounce off the walls)
Dislikes:
  • Angels
  • The “Sweets” (the good humans, typically children due to the world having yet to corrupt them)
  • Sunlight (weaknesses explains why)
  • Those that come after what’s his
  • Those who wish to take the human from him
Strengths:
  • Enhanced strength (can lift up to four hundred pounds without assistance, and six hundred with some help)
  • Enhanced senses (typically used to sniff out Bitters and Sweets, but happened to lead him to Delicious once he caught her scent)
  • Enhanced agility (he can scale any obstacle he knows of as long as he isn’t hurt or at risk of direct sunlight)
  • Corruption detection (primarily used alongside his enhanced senses to tell the difference between the Sweets and Bitters)
  • Flight (only available in his otherworldly form, but can soar to nearly the same height as a normal bird if he tries hard enough)
Weaknesses:
  • Sunlight (unless he uses an umbrella or sticks to the shadows when outside during the day, skin will start melting to reveal his other form)
  • Sugar (he has an addiction, and it’s why his tolerance is so low when he has it)
  • The human (he wants to protect her at all times, but sometimes even he can’t help her, and he’ll hurt himself if he’s able to)
  • Angelic items (weak ones are irritating, but strong ones can cause him to be injured depending upon where he’s hit)
  • Compulsion to eat (why he has been known to attack humans, but he chooses Bitters over Sweets to help humans)
Appearance:
Human Picture: Image
Human Appearance Description: Drakon, or Drake as he calls his human form, stands at an even six feet tall. He has raven hair that you would typically see in a sort of tribal hairstyle, and if you were to feel it, it’s as soft as feathers. His skin is bronze, and many would say he looks like he’s Native American due to his features. His eyes, which many are drawn to when they notice them, are a brilliant amber that appear to blaze when he feels strong emotions. Many would refer to him as fit, and on his left arm is a scarlet tribal tattoo. However, if he’s in direct sunlight, his skin melts to reveal more feathers, and is always seen carrying an umbrella as a result.
Other-Worldly Picture: Image
Other-Worldly Appearance Description: Drakon is what you would call a Raven Mocker: a demigod with the head of a raven and a somewhat normal human body. His features from the shoulders down remain normal, except his body is covered in feathers and none of his skin is present. His eyes have more of a scarlet look to them, and while he can speak, his voice is higher and physically saying the words appears to make him hurt. He has wings that come from between his shoulder blades, making flight easy if he wanted to use them. The wings extend to twenty feet in wingspan, and many scars are present on them if the feathers are moved. Overall, he’s not someone lower demons want to mess with, especially considering he’s the son of the fallen god Kalona.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Accepted! :D I love that he is a Raven Mocker. Never heard of them before (unless you just made it up LOL). I will get our thread up in a few moments. :3

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:45 pm

Nope, didn’t make it up, but I did get it from a book series that included them later on.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:10 pm

Awesome! I got our thread posted. I'll copy and paste the link here

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:10 pm