[REQ] The Silver Isles [SciFi Fantasy, Group, Open World]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Uriel_of_Auror

[REQ] The Silver Isles [SciFi Fantasy, Group, Open World]

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:08 pm

The setting takes place on a small island chain called The Silver Isles. The name comes from the everlasting mist that surrounds and covered the entire chain of islands. The mist never goes away and there's never any direct sunlight. Even in the middle of the towns there's still a fog lingering in the streets and alleyways. Vision is impossible past 100 yards (about a football field long) for the average person while in the city and about 100 feet in the surrounding jungles. There are a total of four islands in the chain, the main one taking the name of The Silver Isle and the town is called Silvermoon Harbor. This is the main hub area for settlement.

Within the town there is a mixture of ancient and modern technology, magic, and advanced sciences. Think of it as a SciFi-fantasy setting so there's just as many engineers as there are blacksmiths. There's a tavern that draws the most attention called "The Traveler's Taste" but otherwise no specifically named places within town. The mayor's office is the central point of the town and servers as the town hall. Silvermoon Harbor is completely surrounded by a small forest that leads deep into a deadly and unforgiving jungle. The people in The Silver Isles are extremely diverse anywhere from alien like abominations, humans and elves, and artificial intelligence's. Anyone and everyone is welcome to The Silver Isles!
Screenshot_20180730-075641.png
Screenshot_20180730-075641.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 260 times
The plot will be rather loose and non-linear. More of a sandbox style of storytelling with many moving parts in the background.

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to send me a personal message or through the Email provided in my profile. Email is the fastest way to get a hold of me, however I respond fairly quickly to a PM. I look forward to hearing from all of you!
872ca6b639e04fbc8a7ff01d86681f59-700.jpg
872ca6b639e04fbc8a7ff01d86681f59-700.jpg (99.19 KiB) Viewed 260 times

Uriel_of_Auror

Re: [REQ] The Silver Isles [SciFi Fantasy, Group, Open World]

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Mon May 13, 2019 7:43 pm

This is simply an interest check comment. If there's any interest feel free to contact me directly through email or personal messaging.

Xayve

Re: [REQ] The Silver Isles [SciFi Fantasy, Group

Post by Xayve » Sat May 18, 2019 2:28 pm

hey, my app is being buggy with messages. Let me know if you've got anything from me or if I need to resend my last big one eh?

Uriel_of_Auror

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:31 pm

Another interest check is all this is. Hoping to get more members to keep things active.

Droftarts

Post by Droftarts » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:27 pm

Hello, I'm very interested! Where do I make my character?