Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

AnimeFanV2

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:16 am

Necre entered the room and saw that the meeting was about to begin. There was a large holotable in the center of the room surrounded by various Sith Lords, Mandolorian clan representatives, bounty hunters, and a Imperial royal guard. The holotable was projecting several holograms of artifacts that Necre had ordered his allies to find. None of the artifacts had been brought here in case the meeting was discovered by rival sith. Necre moved forward and pulled the holocron he had taken from Zakuul out from his pocket and held it out for the others to see. The previous conversation stopped as they looked at him. He gave the holocron one more look before speaking. " It will soon be time to strike. With Arcann's loss of Sunder and war with the Outlander, the Eternal Empire is losing power and may soon face even more enemies. With our recent acquisition of the artifacts discussed in our last meeting and this holocron, our goal is in sight. Begin to gather our forces and any allies loyal to our cause. The final fight against Arcann and what comes after will require most if not all of our strength. If anyone of you encounter Darth Sunder or her companions, you are to leave them alone. As of now she is our ally against Arcann. One last thing, once this meeting is over, begin preparations to send the artifacts to my stronghold on Tattooine." He said. Once he finished, he motioned for the meeting to end and those that had attended began to leave the building. Necre waited until he was the last one inside then left, placing the holocron back in his pocket as he exited the building and began to make his way back to the hanger.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:33 am

Saros chuckled softly and shook his head. "He didn't tell me anything about you being Mandolarian" He sighed and glanced over his shoulder. "Although he hasn't told me much of anything lately. We may be identical in looks... but we couldn't be more different. He is so strong in the force it's coming to a point where I don't know if it is controlling him... and me... I don't want anything to do with the force half the time. Just being able to push and pull things is enough for me."

=======

Deimos eyes opened with light streaming out of them. He was still in the liquid but his mind wasn't.

He appeared infront of Necre in a vision. He was back in his older and Prince like form that he was when he had connected with Sunder through the force.
"Necre. You can only see me.... I need you to keep a close eye on Saros. I believe he has some deep disturbance with in him... it's been since he had been around Arcann... I had a vision of Saros."

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:33 pm

Necre stopped in his tracks as the vision of Deimos appeared in front of him. The message was odd enough that Necre felt a little concerned for the jedi. "What happens in your vision Jedi? I haven't witnessed anything strange happening with Saros." He asked the vision. Although they had been on the ship together, Necre didn't know either of the jedi enough to notice anything wrong with them. Perhaps Saros had started using the Dark Side and his brother was concerned. If that was the case, Necre could see why Deimos was speaking to him.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:04 am

Deimos gently pushed his hood off to reveal himself looking very royal and obviously a few years older then what he is now.
"I had a vision of Saros in black. His skin was pail and his eyes here filled with darkness. He was telling me to let Sunder die and be taken by the force ghost."
Pain filled Deimos' eyes and he walked beside Necre.
"I am afraid he has some how gotten in contact with Arcann and will soon fall... He drinks which makes his mind weak. I have tried to shield his mind, but now... I can't seem to make contact... someone has blocked me out and I know it is not Saros."
As he walked his white robe flowed gracefully with his movements.
"Sunder is to weak to tell and I don't want Decimia... or Constance to know about this. I need your help with him."

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:59 pm

Constance moved quickly, the trek from the ship appearing to take only ten minutes as they neared what appeared to be a clearing in the forest. She sighed deeply and looked at the HK Unit.

“Signal our arrival.”, she said.

“Of course, Master’s Doctor.”, the Droid quipped.

Constance growled softly under her helmet as the Droid turned towards the clearing and raised it’s head at a 45 degree angle. There was a series of bright flashes from the Droid left eye at seemingly nothing. A moment later, Constance spoke softly in Ancient Sith softly under her helmet. She then turned to him.

“No matter what you see or hear, follow my lead and say nothing.”, she said quickly.

A moment later, there was a loud hiss as a Temple Door appeared not to far from them and apparently out of no where. It was black as obsidian with glowing red laser sensors along the far right side of the door. The door slowly opened and a thick fog started to pour out of the door, blanketing the forest floor. The Droid started heading for the doorway and Constance turned to Saros again.

“Touch nothing, say nothing and never leave my side.”, she said.

She turned and started towards the door, following the HK Droid as it entered the facility which seemed to be cloaked so that it would be found except by those who knew it was there.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:27 pm

Necre went over the message in his head as the vision finished speaking. To Necre, it seemed either the ghost and Arcann were working together, or Saros was going to fall to the Dark side. This was definitely something he would need to lookout for. Perhaps once Saros and Constance returned, he would investigate. But for now he decided to make his way back to the ship. "Alright I'll be watching for any suspicious behaviour from your brother. If I discover anything I'll let you know once you've recovered. But for now I must make my way back to the hangar." He said to the vision as he continued on towards the hangar.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:49 pm

Constance entered the Facility and walked through the well lit hallway. Standing on either side of the hallway were very tall and muscular men dressed in the same Mandolarian Armor as hers, each embellished in its own way. The each crossed their right arm over their chest, their fist resting against the left side of their chest. Constance walked with Saros, the HK Droid waking ahead of them. One of the men stepped forward and stopped in front of Constance.

"Be'Mando'ade Cabur. Has been too long.", he said.

Constance stopped and nodded.

"It has. I take it this is your month to be here?", she said.

The large man nodded but his helmet raised and turned towards Saros.

"Another of the Lord's Disciples?", he asked, his voice low.

Constance shook her head.

"A......friend.", Constance said after a moment.

The guy looked back at her silently, never removing his helmet.

"Ah.", he said and stepped back a bit.

"We are only here for one of the Assets.", Constance said.

"Which?", the man asked.

"One from the Tank. ", she said quickly.

The Mandolarian in front of her stiffened a bit. But Constance continued speaking.

"Has your battalion had any issues acquiring the Lord's Requisitions?", she asked.

"Uh......no.", he responded.

Constance nodded and started heading down the hallway again, motioning for Saros to follow.

"Send a full report to my pad. I will have the Lord look it over as soon as she is able.", Constance said, moving down the long hallways again.

The Mandolarian she was speaking with saluted and bowed his head as she passed him.

"As you say. Just warning, Sori has been on edge. Now I know why. She may be a bit testy when you enter the Tank.", he said.

Constance sighed deeply.

"Good to know. A Cathar Sith on edge. I live for this kind of excitement.", Constance sighed.

The guy laughed as she and the HK Droid continued down the hallway, moving past many doors but many more Sith Artifacts, Weapons and rare finds that lined the obsidian walls as they walked.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:38 pm

Necre's journey back to the hangar was interrupted as he entered a clearing and found himself surrounded by a mixed group of bounty hunters and wannabe Sith lords. As one of them stepped forward, Necre rolled his eyes as the much younger Sith started monologueing about how they would defeat him and they would ascend to the Dark council. Now that he thought about it, Necre wasn't sure whether to be insulted or to laugh at the group of younger Sith that thought they could beat him. While this type of confrontation had happened to him before, it usually consisted of enemies that were worth his time and effort. After another minute or so of ranting, Necre decided enough was enough and simply force blasted the group into the forest. And he found himself disappointed when none of them got back up. The standards for someone to become Sith must have seriously dropped since he finished being a master if this was all he had to do.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:06 am

Saros walked beside Constance without a word.
He sighed to himself when he heard about the Sith being on edge. That was what he had always wanted, but now the last thing on his mind was killing an edgy Sith.
He finally spoke up, but it was just enough so Constance could hear. " How long till we get what we need so we can get back?"
He glanced over his shoulder. He was obviously on edge the closer they got to the Sith.

========

Deimos' eyes closed slowly as he senced Necre's presence.
He fell back into a comatose state, but his mind continued to run untill he found her... his mother.
She was an empress... He felt his heart snap when he saw his last memory of her. Laying dead in his arms. He was a young Jedi, only at the age of 14.
He looked up to see a younger Saros of the same age slaying the enemy that had murdered his Empress and mother.
Deimos closed his eyes only to open them to another vision of the future.
He stood in amongst the council. He was wearing his white robes edged with gold. And from his left ear hung a gold earing.
"How can we trust our own Emperor, when he is constantly defending a Sith!" One of the council men shouted into Deimos' face.
Deimos didn't flinch. He stared into the man's eyes with his peicing blue and green ones.
"I do not defend the actions of a Sith but the actions of my blood and bones. My brother has more right to this empire then myself. I believe that no matter how dark one will get that there is still some kind of light left within them to save. I will never... agree to Saros' execution."

"And what of Dath Sunder... You treat her as if you would your own mother... She is pure evil, Deimos. Surely you can see that?"
A Council Woman spoke up as she looked into Deimos' eyes with sincere worry.

Pain came to Deimos' eyes and he looked away as he sat down on his thrown. "I... It is true that I love Sunder as if she were my mother... I can not allow her death... or any of them... Darth Decimia is also under my protection."

"And Constance? What of her do you have any idea what she is capable of?"
The council woman who had a scar on her face walked over to the thrown and looked into her Emperor's eyes or the answer.

He glared into her eyes at the sound of Constance's name and growled at her. " If anyone even so as touches her... I will personally kill them in a way that it will take weeks of suffering before they give their last breath."
He stood up and glared at his council men and women.
"All of them have my protection."

Deimos closed his eyes and moved into another vision where he was chained to a wall and covered in his own blood.
Blood was dripping from his mouth as he hung against the cold, stone wall in pain.

"Had enough yet... brother?" Saros walked into the room and closed the heavy door metal door behind him.
"Where is Necre... I know you two have been close friends for years now... He has something on my Master's. You can stop protecting him."

Deimos closed his eyes and whispered. "I would die... before I handed him over... no pain you can inflict will make me give a brother up."

Saros laughed and picked up a searing hot iron bar from out of the fire that was in the middle of the room.
"Brother? You once called me that... now... let's see if I can't seal some of those cuts... I still need you alive."

He flashed into another vision, but this time it was back into a memory.

He glared up at the man who torchered him. He was strapped to an electric chair and every time he went to use the force the chair would shock him back into submission.

"It's a shame to make these white floors so dirty... but I doubt the Kaminoans will care once they have what they want... I'm only going to ask you this once again... Where is the formula?"

Deimos glared at the man holding the knife and didn't say a word. He hadn't spoken in years since his mother's death and this would hardly make his speak again.

Saros came flying throw one of the glass windows with his Master close behind.
Deimos almost passed out from the feeling of relief that over came him.
Saros' eyes widen with worry when he saw his brother. "It's going to be alright now! I'm back, brother!"

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:31 pm

Now feeling disappointed and annoyed, Necre continued on his way back to the hangar. After several minutes of walking through the forest, he arrived back at the hangar. Once inside he found an isolated corner and took the holocron out of his pocket. Now that he was alone, he could safely access the holocron's secrets. He sent a surge of force energy into the relic and watched as it slowly opened and began glowing. Soon the holocron began whispering its secrets to Necre. At first there was a multitude of different whispers but they began to fade into silence until there was one left. The voice of the holocron's creator filled Necre's mind as he began learning the knowledge contained within the holocron.