Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Dead_Inside

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri May 17, 2019 6:11 pm

Constance noticed the smell of alcohol but didn't say anything. It seemed to be this Jedi's coping device and with his brother injured, he probably would be drunk until he was out of the Tank. She looked at Necre and frowned.

"Long as they don't know who I am or who I work for, it's fine. But I need to get to the Fortress quickly and with minimal delays. I need to get the bo--asset back as quickly as possible. Decimia will remain here and the HK unit will accompany us.", she said.

Right on que, the Droid appeared, getting it's freshly loaded rifle onto its back.

"I will do every thing in my power to keep you safe, Master's Doctor.", The HK Droid said, seeming amused.

Constance glared at the Droid.

"Stop calling me that. I really think you call me that on purpose to get a rise out of me.", Constance said, her large aquatic eyes narrowed at the Droid.

The HK Unit shrugged and moved to the Loading Bay. Constance shook her head and sighed.

"Computer. Set us down three miles outside of the city and with a mile away from the Fortress.", Constance sighed.

The ship's computer beeped loudly.

"Understood, Constance.", came the deep and calm voice of the ship's AI.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Sat May 18, 2019 10:41 am

Saros smiled slightly and shook his head. "This should be fun... an ex-jedi working with a bunch of Sith... I guess I was never really a good fit in with the Light anyway." He slipped his black hood on and rubbed the back of his neck.
He was going to have a good hang over tomorrow and he knew he was planning on making it as bad as possible.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue May 21, 2019 12:32 pm

Constance nodded and moved after the HK Droid. The ship had landed easily.

"Protocol ZH78.", she said, moving to a section of the wall in the Loading Bay.

She opened a drawer and pulled out what looked like a bracelet and clicking it closed over her wrist. She moved to a sensor in the wall and held the bracelet up to it. There was a series of clicks and a beep from the computer and suddenly the ship was filled with bright purple light.

"Security Protocol ZH78 in effect. Safe travels, Constance.", the computer said loudly, opening the Loading Bay door.

They were docked at what looked like an abandoned but well kept Loading Dock. The same purple lights were illuminating the whole Loading Dock. The HK Droid and Constance exited the ship, the Droid looking around slowly.

"Preliminary scans show we are the only lifeforms present.", the Droid chimed.

Constance nodded and looked back towards Saros and Necre.

"Ready when you guys are.", she said calmly, a soft beep coming from the bracelet on her wrist now.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:57 pm

Necre put up his hood and followed Constance outside of the ship. He gazed around at the area they were now in. It appeared to be an abandoned loading dock. It was surprisingly clean for a place that looked abandoned. Once he had finished looking around, he glanced at his comlink and saw the time. " There is some time before my meeting. I can either go with you for now or arrive there early. I will leave the decision to you." He said to Constance.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat May 25, 2019 3:21 am

Constance turned and looked at him a moment.

"Up to you. Do you think you will need us there with you?", she asked, turning to the HK Droid.

The Droid came to her and handed her a pack. Quickly, Constance opened the pack and pulled out segments of her Mandolarian Armor. She slid into the arm pieces and gloves first, then pulled out what looked like two thick metal plates. She held one to her chest and the other to her back. The armor beeped then the sides and shoulders materialized over her frame, the armor seeming to fuse to her. She then reached into the bag and produced her helmet, easily sliding it on and pushing her leeku up into it. The helmet beeped the same way that the armor did and, with a soft hiss, armor plates extended from the helmet and circled her throat before, once again, appearing to fuse with her. On the back and chest piece of the armor was the mark of Clan Saxon. The Droid moved to a trunk against the wall and pressed a series of buttons. There was a hum and the trunk opened. Constance moved to the trunk and reached into it, pulling out a large Repeater and harnessing it on her back easily, it's strap across her chest. She then pulled out a pack of ammo and handed it to the Droid. A pair of bottoms and a belt that looked like it matched the top was next and she easily slid into them, the gear melding to her form after a moment. She closed the trunk and turned back around, the visor of the crimson and white armor glowing just slightly.

"Last thing I want is for anyone else to get hurt on my watch.", she said, her voice sounding very deep and very robotic due to her armor's properties.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:51 am

Necre considered the offer from Constance for a moment before responding. "It's not necessary but it couldn't hurt. I'll head there now and give you the address. Should you finish your task before I am done, you are welcome to attend the meeting." He said. He sent a message with the address to Constance and walked away towards the exit. Once he got outside he looked at his datapad's map to find where he was. After he finished that, he began making his way towards the city where the meeting would be held. At his current pace it seemed that he would arrive at the meeting place early.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:15 pm

Constance tilted her head to the side a bit and then nodded.

“Alright, keep me posted.”. she said, turning to head out.

She motioned for Saros to follow her, the HK Droid already heading towards the exit on the far end of the Loading Dock.

“I have already communicated our arrival to the appropriate Guard Units at the Facility. The Requisition will be prepped and ready when we arrive. So our time on this Planet should be a minimum of twenty minutes unless the other companion needs back up.”, the HK Droid was saying as it opened the door for Constance and Saros.

“Good.”, she replied.

Once she, Saros and Necre were out of the Loading Dock, the lights inside turned from white to purple, indicating that the Security Protocols has gone to their highest level.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:04 am

Necre soon arrived at the building that the meeting was taking place and entered. There were a few guards at the entrance, mainly consisting of a mix of mandolorians and Sith. Necre knew that any sith that was here was either an apprentice or a follower of someone else. As he walked through the building he only encountered a few more guards. It wasn't surprising due to the secrecy of this meeting after all. Every Sith, including himself had enemy's and rivals amongst other Sith. Necre's line of thought ended as he reached the door the the meeting room. He immediately pushed open the door and entered the room right as it became time for the meeting to start.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:33 am

Saros walked beside her with his hood over his head. He kept looking her up and down with a smile on his lips.
"Well I didn't expect this... I'm starting to wonder how much of your mind Diemos read into..."
He glanced over his shoulder as they walked.
"I've never seen him take a shine to a woman before... well before you came along."

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:50 pm

Constance kept walking forward, her eyes in front of them and watching their path. The HK Droid was doing a good job at scanning their surroundings but she always relied on her own instincts. For a moment, she wondered if she was getting soft during her time with Arlandra. She smirked at the Jedi’s words.

“So, you mean to tell me he didn’t pick up that I am a Mandolarian of Clan Saxon? Interesting.”, she responded.

“Though I will say it’s part of what those that follow Darth Sunder do. We hide our thoughts and due to very ……intense training, we have the ability to shield ourselves or clear our minds under even the most invasive mind probing. It’s how we have hidden from the Empire for so long. They can’t find us because we have become very good at shrouding our thoughts and signatures.”, she added.

Constance sighed softly as she remembered the “training” she, Decimia and a few others had been given under Sunder to learn to shield themselves from being mind probed. It was more than intense, it was painful and torturous. May nose and ear bleeds, many splitting migraine type headaches, many nights passed out, many days feeling like they were dealing with severe head trauma. But in the end, the rewards justified the means. They could all hide in plain sight if needed and it was nearly impossible to probe into their minds if they didn’t will it. If Sunder knew one of the Jedi had been able to get into Constance and Decimia’s minds, their training would start all over again. Neither wanted that, so they remained silent.