♚ ❝ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ,

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
fairburn

♚ ❝ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ,

Post by fairburn » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:24 pm

Image Image ──────────────────────────────────────────────────18+ only . old england; gmt . semi-lit; 750+ wpp
──────────────────────────────────────────────────my limits when it comes to explicit themes exceed
──────────────────────────────────────────────────the rules of the site, so there is no need to worry on
──────────────────────────────────────────────────whether i'd be comfortable with something if it sits
──────────────────────────────────────────────────permitted within the forum's rules. i can go off-site
──────────────────────────────────────────────────and am comfortable with shit like group roleplays.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────interests the 18th century; the french revolution &
──────────────────────────────────────────────────napoleonic wars . occasional fantasy; a rare muse .
──────────────────────────────────────────────────dystopias/apocalyptic states; picky & a rare muse .

──────────────────────────────────────────────────fandoms age of sail . dragon age .
world of warcraft
──────────────────────────────────────────────────detroit: become human . game of thrones & asoiaf .

──────────────────────────────────────────────────in the interests of my muse's own preservation i am
──────────────────────────────────────────────────going to be picky; if we don't connect it really isn't
──────────────────────────────────────────────────an issue of you, just how my muse is at the time. to
──────────────────────────────────────────────────add to that, relaxed pacing in rp is a must. i work
──────────────────────────────────────────────────with horses and have other life obligations that can
──────────────────────────────────────────────────mean i get busy or otherwise fitfully late to respond.

fairburn

Post by fairburn » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:24 pm

currently open. please do not post on this thread, pm me instead.

Quirbles
Advanced Mod

Re: ♚ ❝ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ,

Post by Quirbles » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:37 pm

What's up, posting in here to tell you that Off-Site RPs aren't allowed on this site. Feel free to have 'em here, but out of RPF isn't allowed