Hello!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
chickadee360

Hello!

Post by chickadee360 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:46 am

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the site and would love to make some friends! Reach out if you're ever available! Have a great day!

Shinigami
Mod No More

Re: Hello!

Post by Shinigami » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:00 am

chickadee360 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:46 am
Hello, everyone! I'm new to the site and would love to make some friends! Reach out if you're ever available! Have a great day!
Welcome to RPF, Chickadee! I'm Shinigami, the Azuria mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at our rules and FAQs. They should help you out with the basics. If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP.

See you around! :3
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Hello!

Post by illirica » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:51 pm

I see Shini's already linked you to the rules and stuff, so I'm mostly here to say hi.

There's a lot to see and do here, and it can be a bit confusing at first, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask - the community here is very helpful.

If you're looking to join an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are also two other sections - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe, and a Fallout area that is just starting up. For each of those sections, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. It's up to you which style of RPing is more appealing to you, and of course you're welcome to try both - plenty of us hang out in multiple areas.

I mod over at the Superhero Sandbox, but I hang out all over the place and I'm happy to answer any questions I can. Enjoy your stay!