Romeo and Juliet [bloodlust101]

12maori3

Re: Romeo and Juliet [bloodlust101]

Post by 12maori3 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:55 am

The rest of the party, Romeo was distracted. He felt teased like he had been promised the fruit of life and had gotten so close to it just to have it snatched away. Juliet's eyes, her lips, her touch, her gentle voice, everything laced through her mind. When he looked at the dancing he imagined the joy in her eyes. When he looked at the food he remembered the hunger he had for her. The party ended but as Romeo walked away with Benevolio and Mercutio, he slipped away from them. He couldn't leave, and go to his own home when Juliet was hear. It would be like he was leaving his whole heart behind. He heard his friends calling out to him but he didn't respond for so long that they gave up.

Romeo had walked back to the Capulet estate and saw what looked like a balcony. He figured it was Juliet's and even if it wasn't, he would try a different room until he found her. Surely enough, halfway between him climbing up the wall. He landed in the back of a garden, careful not to stand up yet as to be caught by someone other than Juliet. However, Romeo saw her in that instant and just watched, completely mesmerized. She appeared on the balcony the same way the sun rose in the morning bringing joy and light. Her words hit him to the core that he had to ask himself: "Should I talk now...or should I wait...maybe..." he trailed off, watching the angel that was Juliet.

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:54 am

She sighed as she leaned her hand against her cheek and looked at the stars. "How dull you all seem compared to his eyes." She said as she thought to turn away. "If only I could have kissed him. But mother had to call for me then."

She sighed again heavily as she looked at the garden. "Please of God's of fate let me see him again. Let me have that chance for happiness."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:53 am

Romeo answers, calling from the behind the bushes, unsure if Juliet could see him. Still, he responded, "My love, I'm here. I came to see you because I couldn't bear to leave without seeing you or hearing your voice one more time. If my name will get in the way of our love that I will no longer be a Montague. I'd I need to, I will no longer be Romeo, just the man who's heart you own, my love."

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:00 am

She jumps hearing his voice. "Romeo... What are you doing here?" She looks down seeing him. "If you are found you will be killed. It isn't sage for you." She looks down with consurn and longing.

"My love the lights are not you friend... You must away to the shadows." She looked beyond him making sure no one was around. She wanted nothing more than for him to climb up the tree by her balcony. But she would never say it aloud.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sun May 19, 2019 3:00 am

Romeo smiled when Juliet addressed him directly. Her warning however, just went right past his ear. Because he was here to see her, and he knew the risk of coming here. He didn't want them to waste such precious time talking about the dangers of seeing each other when it should have been him telling her how beautiful she looked in the night on top of her balcony like an angel although he couldn't see her very clearly.
"I'm here because of my love for you Juliet," Romeo confessed. He felt it in his heart so much that he placed a hand there. Truthfully, he knew this was a bit much, but that was how he knew it was love. There was no way he would do something so reckless unless it was love. "Which is why the risk is something I will take any day. The risk of death to see you if I am being honest is nothing compared to rejection from you. I can't see you very clearly...won't you come down or tell me how to get up so I can see you?"

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Sun May 19, 2019 3:59 am

She blushes and looked down at him. "Love makes us do crazy things. If you are truly under loves madness then I will tell you that the tree next to me is big enough for you to climb if your feet are deft enough."

She leans onto the edge and smiles. "But be quick. My mother might come check on me soon."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:32 am

The grin that took over Romeo's face could have stretched as wide as the sea. He looked left, then right before he moved from behind his hiding place and began to climb the tree. It was actually pretty easy because he had done something of this sort before.

When he reached the top of the tree Romeo managed to drop down onto Juliet's balcony. He held out his hand for her to put hers in to pull her close, "I can see you as clear as the day now and you shine as bright as the sun."

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Mon May 20, 2019 4:39 am

Juliet smiles and takes his hand. But before he could pull her in she pulled him towards her and kissed him. "I wanted to do that earlier." She giggles and places her free hand on his cheek. "Oh Romeo. Love has made you do something so crazy."

She rests her head on his chest. Hearing his heart beat felt like a dream, how their hearts beat rythmically together. It was like they were one being. "Our hearts are already as one."

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:17 am

Romeo's heart could have jumped out of his chest when Juliet kissed him, "I wanted you to do that earlier," he confirmed with a grin in return. His arms wrapped around her and it brought such peace to him. Their hearts beat to the same song of love and he felt more stable than he had in...ever. Romeo had always been one to roam around, not always to find trouble, but for the sake of not staying still. Going places, making friends, adventures, doing "what boys do". Yet when he was here with Juliet, he was simply whole.
"Because you make me whole, Juliet...we complete each other," he pulled back slightly and lifted her chin up so her eyes could meet his, "I want to know you, Juliet. Here," he tapped her head gently, indicating her mind, "here," he tapped her heart the same and then held her again to his chest "and everywhere else. If someone asks, 'who is Juliet?' and I say 'a girl I love', will that make them recognize you any more or less? But if I say, a girl of great beauty, great intelligence, a great heart, and a girl I love, they will know immediately. I want to know you, make up for the years I never had you in my life."

((I'm starting to change the story a bit...everything else is still the same but maybe the way they think is different now))

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:54 am

Juliet smiles and strokes his cheek. "As I wish to learn everything I can about Romeo." She turned and wrapped his arms around her waist as she leaned against him. "The stars are so weak compared to your eyes Romeo." She said as she looked up at the night sky.

"Romeo... Will you have lunch with me tomorrow? We can find a secret place and it can just be us." She asks looking up at him. "I mean I'm sure your friends will wonder where you have gone but that way we can have more time together."

As she waited for him to respond she could hear her mother coming down the hall. She turned and looked in her room filled with fear. "Oh come on. Her timing is starting to make me mad." She pushes Romeo into the room and towards her bed. "Hide under now." She said forcefully as she ran to shut her light off.