Demon Queen (xBlackxAcex)

Light-Witch

Re: Demon Queen (xBlackxAcex)

Post by Light-Witch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:22 pm

As soon as Lucinda saw Charun grab Alistair’s throat, something within her snapped as he spoke. She knew with her own strength that she couldn’t separate them, but she had to protect her friend. “I don’t know if he was told specifically which room was off-limits, but Charun, he’s a friend from my past.” It felt weird to address him as if she had any power over him, but for a being that wasn’t supposed to be alive, there was a newfound authority to her voice. “Punish me instead of him, especially considering I goaded him into staying by talking to him.” Upon trying to show him that it was her fault, something in her eyes changed, and she began to tremble slightly as if she feared what the punishment could be. The male could barely breathe as the demon had a hold on his throat, and yet he made his best attempts to plead for forgiveness since he was usually the best human slave. Luce then realized that the light had returned, and it was silver as she wanted to help Alistair as much as she could.

How many colors could her light turn, and how could she use it if she knew scarlet and white were for attacking?
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:24 pm

Azazel's arm remained unmoved; the force consistent on the slave's airway. Feeling the life gradually flow out of the body as the protests grew weaker with each passing moment, Charun's amber eyes glinted with amusement. Lucinda was quite the brazen one for narrowly escaping demise. "Ohohoho, is that so, cambion?" His grip on the cambion's friend tightened momentarily before he grew bored and threw the human slave out of the room. Through the choking and sputtering, Charun threatened to invert Alistair's innards and feed him to Pasely if he uttered a word on what he discovered and shut the door. "You're a rainbow of colors, aren't you Cambion? Was that boy that dear to you, that you're trying to hurt me?" Hands held against his back, he looked down at the silver light and smirked. He took his hands away from his back and grasped Lucinda's jaw firmly. His free hand reached up and petted her hair before he moved the eyepatch over to her demon eye.

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:34 am

Lucinda couldn’t help it when she smirked as Charun commented on how she was a rainbow of colors, but to her, the silver light was new. “He’s my best friend, and it’s because of you and Abaddon that we were separated to begin with.” Yet she was stunned by him grabbing her, and while he moved her eye patch over her demonic eye, she was shocked when he had decided to pet her like she was a prized animal, which caused the light to fade as a result. “Pet me again, and I’ll make sure that the light hurts you.” She then sat down on the bed, and it was dead silent in the hallway. “I... how many colors is it now?” She still held out her wrist, which had scars all across it as she had been punished in the past. Some were only weeks old, others were years, and a few had been scarring over right as the raid happened. “My mom never told me anything, and did nothing to stop the people from treating me horribly because she saw my father in me.” Luce put her hand down, and then she gazed at Azazel as she tried to wrap her mind around everything that happened.

“Did you meet with Abaddon yet?”

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Azazel grabbed an upholstered chair that was in the corner of the room and pulled it under him to sit angled at the cambion. He couldn't help but to scoff and chuckle darkly at her remarks. She was a half demon, but her other part human prevailed foolishly with mortal concepts such as valuable friendships. "That boy is no longer your friend. He's a slave." He picked at the rolled arm of the chair, bending his leg to sit on top of his thigh. He watched the light fade away, and he smirked as the threat was like music to his ears. He unfolded his leg, and with both feet on the floor, he leaned forward. One hand cupped his jaw, and his free hand tempted to see what other colors she could create. Hmph However, Azazel stopped and leaned back in the chair crossing his arms over his naked chest. "Three. Red, green, and silver." His amber eyes followed the scars on her wrist, and his gaze remained on her arm. "Humans are inherently cowardly and selfish." That was his only response, and his attention was naturally pulled away from her arm when he felt her eyes on him.

"I have, and your life has been spared. But under the conditions that you must learn your powers and train to be a demon in three months time." Azazel thought carefully on how he should proceed with Abaddon's information. "Do you happen to have a mark?"

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:20 pm

Lucinda felt angered by the notion of Alistair no longer being her friend, but considering how Charun managed to save her from execution, she was grateful to even be alive. Yet the idea of becoming more demonic, that made her shift her arm to reveal the mark that she noted during the raid. “If you mean the falling star on my arm, then yes, I have a mark. It appeared shortly after the light revealed itself, why?” She traced it gingerly, and in a way, it was uniquely hers. “Also, what’s in three months?” The notion of having such little time to train meant something was happening at the end of that time, and she was curious as to why she was spared when her existence was breaking demon laws. She pushed her hair back over her shoulder, and noticed something unusual just by her hairline. Luce had two bumps that she hadn’t noticed before, and while they were small, they weren’t painful to the touch while having grown a couple inches as well.

Lucinda knew that she had to become a great demon by the end of the three months, but she had no idea where to begin. There was likely going to be changes to her body while in the Infernal Realm, but there was no going back to being the demon child everyone feared. Hell, she was actually a cambion, and she was the daughter of an unknown demon. The thought of angering her demonic parent likely caused her to be spared, but now she had to work to stay alive. So she stood up, walked over to Charun, and found herself hugging him as new colors appeared: violet and sapphire tinged together. “I’ll do my best to not fail, and I never thanked you for getting me away from the humans.” Luce pulled away shortly after, and she knew this demon was the key to her staying alive and free if she could pull it off correctly.

Either way, there was no turning back.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:56 pm

Lucifer's mark. Azazel lingered on the stars before his eyes lifted to observe the attentive gaze casted over her face. "Cambions usually bear some kind of symbol from their parent." He momentarily dropped his glance to his nail polish, picking at his growing cuticles. "In three months is the Blood Moon Masquerade. Where you will tested, and if you pass. You will live." Lucinda moved her long hair behind her, so he got a better look at her front. Her tattered clothes were stained with blood, and the fabric didn't help her subpar assets. Below average... As her arms came round his neck, Azazel stilled, his eyes narrowed, and his jaw set. His muscles tensed."Looks like you got two more colors Cambion." His frown changed temporarily into a curled smirk. His voice was like the sound of crunching gravel. His fingers dug into the padding of the chair. "But don't touch me again. Cause I will hurt you." Standing up, he pulled an old cloak that was draped across the back of the chair. Throwing the black cape over her shoulders, he roughly drew it close on her small frame.

"That boy saw you like this- and your eye." His brows angled downward, he shot a glare as he tied a bow on the front.

"No man approaches you. I don't care if you think they are your friend. No one can know what you are." He dropped his hands from the cloth and stepped back." The sooner, your training starts, the better. But there are festivities later tonight, and I'm tired." Azazel gathered his hair into a neat ponytail and pulled the dirty sheets off the bed.