Demon Queen (xBlackxAcex)

Light-Witch

Re: Demon Queen (xBlackxAcex)

Post by Light-Witch » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:53 am

Lucinda quickly shut her mouth as Charun shushed her, but she was beginning to grow uncomfortable in the restraints now that she was conscious once more. She didn't like that he called her a slave, or that for some reason she knew he was lying about their destination, but she chose to remain quiet in case things turned bad. However, upon trying to sit back, there was no mistaking the hiss of pain that came from her as she whipped her head around to see part of her shirt was torn, but she could now feel that she was likely bleeding from wounds she might not have remembered getting from when her power manifested. Shifting in her seat, she saw that the back of it had a bit of blood on it, she noticed that it wasn't scarlet, but a deep red despite being fresh. How she was only starting to notice it now was beyond her, but she decided to make a bold move. Luce tapped Azazel's foot with her own to get his attention, and then began to move her hands to speak in sign language despite the restraints, something few humans knew after the Infernal War.

"I know you said that I can't speak, and this technically isn't speaking, but my back is bleeding." She signed, making sure she wasn't intentionally disturbing Pasely in the process.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:09 am

Azazel grunted roughly as the cambion tapped him. A prisoner never made as much bodily contact as this one, and he was ready to knock her back into dreamland. Alarmed, rest evaded him, and he sat up. Azazel hardly had a concrete plan to figure out his mistake, wishing he could revert time to change his actions. "Fuck, there's a stain." There was a chance he could hide her as long as possible until he could find the girl's father; more about him at the very least. At the best, hand his offspring over to his possession. He wouldn't be able to do that if she left a blood trail. He had to slow his motions to not alert the hell horse. "Let me see." He didn't wait for her consent as he pulled her over. Bending himself at the waist, he laid a hand on her shoulder and looked at the wounds to gauge how worried he should be. Moving his hand away, he ripped his cloak into large strips, but he stopped shortly. It was hard to pass off that he'd just let a cambion live without plausible reason. He needed to make up an excuse, a story. Something believable that Abbadon could see some truth in from his loyal servant. He shifted his body, pulling Lucinda's restrained hands to his exposed chest. He worked to get the shackles off while he whispered, ""Hurt me like you did to my men. To have the both of us see another day, you have to make me bleed."

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:14 am

Lucinda was confused for a second as he looked over her injuries, and then it became clear what was going on shortly after she felt the restraints being loosened. However, she had no control over her powers at the moment, so intentionally hurting Charun was something she had no idea how to do for using her powers. She quickly tried to remember what exactly triggered her to release the light, and she went into a trance as her hands appeared to have a scarlet light in them. The more she tried to replay the event, the stronger it grew, and then she pressed the light against his skin as her scarlet eye began to shine with an otherworldly light. She wanted the demons to pay for taking her mother before she could reveal who her father was, and she felt her energy drain as she began to see the blood reach the surface of the skin. Luce then ripped her hands down sharply, slicing into Azazel's skin before she pulled her hands away as a wave of dizziness came over her.

Upon seeing the damage that she caused, the light changed to a color that resembled emeralds, and she was happy to at least help buy more time for their survival.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:20 am

Azazel suppressed the sounds of pain by pushing his palms into his thighs. Pain multiplied ten-fold when it was purposely inflicted rather than during in actual combat. He was careful not to dig his nails into the skin, or it would be obvious that the inflicted wounds were deliberate. "That's it?" With labored breaths, he watched the scarlet fluid cover his white skin and soil his clothes. His chest burned like a wildfire, but the wounds were not drastic enough for him. Lucinda was stronger and more dangerous than he had ever encountered, but he wouldn't believe an intense battle ensued. He was a powerful demon that rarely ever got scathed. He needed to intensify his injuries to be able to successfully deceive his superior. "One last thing. Don't scream." Building up the chi in his body, he flailed out his arm to grasp his hammer. His body temperatures climbed rapidly due to the collection of raw energy, and his insides felt like they were going to explode. Bubbly, pink flares scattered all over his torso. Throwing the mallet head into his abdomen, blood gushed from the gaping crater. Pasely bucked and whined at the dark disturbance weighing in the air, lurching the carrier to a halt. He groaned as his shoulder was slammed into the side of the carriage. They were located just at the gates of Hell. The ride would've been over in fifteen minutes, or so if that didn't occur. "Lord Charun!" The other prison transports stopped, and the army crew went to investigate what happened. "Play along." Wincing, he clutched a piece of ripped fabric from his cloak to press into his wound.

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:21 am

Lucinda wasn't used to being in this kind of situation, and she did her best not to scream. Instead, she did her best to summon more of the light and broke what remained of the restraints off of her wrists. She moved her fingers along the blood that weren't from his first injury from her and pressed into the wound above as she attempted to make it worse. It was all new, but she had to do this for her survival. "I swear that if my powers can allow me to heal one day, I'll mend any that you get." She signed, and then she felt sleepy. No... I can't pass out now... She struggled to keep her eyes open, and she couldn't help it. With all the blood, her wounds, and the use of her powers, she collapsed despite not really being fazed by the blood before. "Tell them I attacked you, but you knocked me out after that last hit..." She signed before taking his hand, dipping it in his blood, and quickly pressing it against her cheek as if she had been slapped by him. Once she finished, Luce then passed out once more, her hair sprawled all over as she fell into the seat she was sitting in.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:13 pm

"Commander!" Charun Azazel's second-in-command, Endymion bust through the iron doors with a crew of men behind him. Endymion crouched down next to the Death Demon. He was hesitant to pursue action since he never made contact with his superior before even when Charun was slowly edging towards death. However, Endymion was certain about one thing: the cambion had to be executed immediately. "Get rid of it. Now." The other men were haste to apprehend the cambion that caused this gory scene, but Azazel held on the bit of energy he had to constrict Endymion's bicep in a vice grip. "Defile her, and I'll invert your intestines. Release her this instant." His eyelids struggled to hold themselves up, but his voice dripped venom. He released his hand and pulled his body stubbornly into an upright position. Blood flowed freely and more heavily as pressure was applied on his chest. He slid his body over to Lucinda's form while swatting the soldiers away from interfering any more. "This half demon is now my possession. Dare approach her as a savage, and I'll see to your demise." Azazel mustered the strength to support Lucinda on his back before he trekked the rest of the way back to the heart of hell. Charun required a confrontation with Abaddon, but he first had to care to the girl's injuries in the somewhat secured boundaries of his chamber territory. Blood dressed his private quarters: from the pristine bed sheets to the luxurious down comforter. Red soaked the pure fabric, but he hustled to borrow a lion- hena beast's magical healing properties to heal himself and Lucinda. He departed from the cambion for several nights as he dealt with Abbadon.

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:28 pm

By the time Lucinda came to, she was alone in an unfamiliar room that she knew couldn’t be anywhere but a place Charun had control over. She saw the blood in the room, and remembered that she had to injure him just to ensure that they could both survive while trying to figure out who her father could be. However, she was healed and full of energy, and she began to give into the new sensations that came with awakening her powers. There was so much energy in the air, and as she breathed, she realized that the air was pure. She then heard a knock on the door, and as she ran to hide, the door opened to reveal a familiar face: her best friend Alistair, who had been taken as a slave shortly after he turned sixteen five years ago. Luce then froze, realizing that she had the eye patch on her normal eye, and she sat on the bed as he approached her.

Apparently word had spread fast that Charun had claimed her as his possession despite trying to kill him in transit, and Lucinda found herself smiling at that. “The being has no idea what to expect from me as things move forward, but then again, neither do I.” Abaddon, however, was furious at his follower failing to execute a cambion, but he couldn’t help his curiosity at her situation, especially considering how he had heard about him claiming her as his possession. “Charun, you don't really remember Lucifer, do you?" Lucifer, the Morning Star that rallied the demons to take over Earth, and disappeared shortly after the Infernal War, leaving behind an empty throne that the Destroyer had taken in the demon's absence. "It's rumored that he had children with mortals, hoping that one would bear his mark when the time was right for them to rule, and the first child to do so was killed just after they got the mark, inciting the war as punishment for killing his child. Shortly before he disappeared, he forbade any demons from conceiving a child with a human, and now we have a cambion woman with a missing demon parent." The demon reclined back in his throne, musing over possible options before finally speaking again. "You have three months to train her to be a demon, and her test will be the Blood Moon Masquerade that's at the end of that time. If she passes, she will be a demon princess, but if she fails, you will have no choice but to execute her before I personally tear you limb from limb. Those that know the truth besides us will be demoted as punishment for trying to call for her execution, and she will decide her title once she's officially introduced at the Masquerade upon passing.” It wasn’t a surprise to know that he had figured out the cambion’s existence, but the idea of the Morning Star’s child being threatened if she was indeed his child made him fear for the punishment if the demon managed to return. “Bring the other witnesses in, and I’ll deal with them personally. You have three months to make sure that cambion has a chance to hide amongst the demons, and deal with the demons that discover her still alive during that time as you see fit, Charun. Dismissed.” Screams could be heard as each demon witness after him had their mouth damaged in some way to prevent them from speaking about the cambion, and with the energy from Hell, maybe training her to be a demon wouldn’t be so hard in terms of controlling her powers.

How would they manage to train her to be royalty without getting caught by other demons who hadn’t been there?

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:02 pm

(Bump.)

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:36 pm

(Bump.)

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:57 pm

“Bwah.” Healed by long-haired hound Yona, Azazel released a strangled breath as cold paws glided across the planes of his shoulders and down his back. A blue glow tinted the atmosphere, and within moments, the wounds closed, and his skin was as if it was never marked. "There, nice and brand new. It was a pleasure to be, once again, of service to you King Charun. Please have your tea. I'll be going now." Yona wiped their paws clean with a rag before folding up their craft tools and dismissing themselves. Azazel looked out from the corner of his eye at the tea cup set on the side of him. Steam gently rose from the green herbal drink. Lifting the cup to his lips, he tilted his head back to finish it in one gulp. He exhaled shakily and tossed the empty cup on the ground. He pushed down on his knees to stand from sitting. The air felt different, heavy. "I was gone for some time. She must be awake now." He scratched his chest and pulling his hair away from his sweaty neck, relieved he got to see another day. His skin was gritty from perspiration, dirt, and dried blood. He wished nothing more than a shower and a nap. However, he couldn't rest yet; he had to see the cambion first. Azazel weighed if he should inform the half-demon of the newly acquired detail about her father. 'Lucinda... Daughter of Lucifer? Now names side-by-side, I feel like an oaf. So obvious, to think it was coincidental.'

On the way back to his private chambers, his people acted strangely, oddly wary. Hypersensitive. Wives and children tucked within themselves, retreating back home, and the men steered clear of the Death Demon, not looking him in the eye. "What's the deal with everyone tonight?" Picking at the grime under his nails, he ventured his way up the stairs: escalating three at a time. He slaughtered no one or slept with one's precious partner. He wasn't in the mood, and as he got closer to Lucinda's room, his hand on the handle, he caught the voices. Azazel didn't grant a soul permission to his quarters. He busted through the door, seeing the slave interact with the cambion. Lucinda's eyepatch was on her other eye. He strode over and pulling the blonde-haired mortal off the ground and into a chokehold. "I don't recall letting anybody here especially you, boy." He pressed his arm tighter against the man's throat.