Survivors{1x1 BxG Romance Zombie Apocolypse

BadgerBlues

Post by BadgerBlues » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:49 am

{CAUTION: Gore(Mentions of Blood and Wounds), Language and Dark Themes(More or Less Death and Extremely Depressed Thoughts), Viewer Discretion is Advised}

The girl sighed as she walked alone, she had ran. Really, really far. Badger Phoenix, Genius Highschool Student and a great fighter. She had survived. To her own amazement. Now she was on her own, walking down the streets full of blood, broken down cars, old stores. It had been Five Months since the world had gone to shit. She hadn't seen anybody she knew for three months and had accepted they were dead and she was completely alone. She muttered something under her breath as she entered a shop, being as quiet as possible as she grabbed supplies. Food, water, clothes, etc. Whatever she found useful she grabbed. Her head turned as she heard something, only to find five zombies coming at her, blocking the entrance as they entered. She quickly started looking for a weapon, luckily finding a baseball bat. She sighed and looked at the entrance again, only to find ten more coming at her, blocking her way out still. She nearly accepted she was screwed but decided, just in case her family was still out there, she was gonna try. She swung the bat at the one closest to her, it's head splitting open and getting it's rotten brain all over the ground. She shuddered in disgust, making a small noise of panic as one nearly bit her but she managed to swing again and kill it in time.

A while later she had only gotten three more down, leaving ten to deal with. She heard some bodies drop, leaving her confused as the back door was broken down and a person brought her within the safety of some school gates further away. Somebody with a machete with dark, moldy blood on it, more than likely zombie blood, eventually joined them.

(Begin After this Part, choose to be the guy holding the Machete or The one who brought her.)
Last edited by BadgerBlues on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shirahgahn

Re: Survivors{1x1 BxG Romance Zombie Apocolypse

Post by Shirahgahn » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:27 pm

(hey there,do you mind if i rp with you?)

Jarden carefully tied a chain around the gates,complete with a padlock to ensure that the fencing did not fail them. the dark green paint was chipped and neglected,but such things didn't matter at the end of the world. he'd never liked this place anyway,it brought back memories he'd rather not think of. in that respect, the undead were a welcome distraction. his green eyes looked the girl up and down for any sign of bites or scratches,and they found none. he remained silent for a while,hiding his thoughts behind a nonchalant mask. it wasn't until a grey husky with black ears and forelegs and dark blue eyes sitting at Jarden's heels sniffed the girl's hand with a moist nose and his ears perked up that the male spoke

"it's rare to see survivors these days" he tucked his machete into his belt,where numerous other weapons were stored "if you're hungry or in need of water,i suggest you follow me" Jarden entered the school's dark interior and took a torch out of his jacket pocket. flicking it on,the beam of yellow light revealed a reception area of some sort. on the left,a door to the first aid room with half a green cross sticker beginning to peel off,a student reception booth with the windows smashed,and a corridor. papers stained almost back with blood cluttered the floor near the student reception. right in front of Jarden lay a wide staircase with the hand rails twisted and bent and rivulets of red frozen in time. a few bloody footprints with three of the toes missing ambled downwards. the right side of the room was similar to the left,except the door was marked with blood instead of a cross.

Jarden headed this way, the dog silently padding beside him
-repentless-

BadgerBlues

Post by BadgerBlues » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:31 am

(Of course! Sorry for the lack of response, havent been feeling well.)

Badger followed cautiously, the man that had helped Jarden save her following along behind her. He was staring at her back, she could feel it. She didnt know why at all, but his face was shadowed by a hood. "What are your names?" She asked, glancing around as she twirled her bat boredly between her fingers, not seeming to be bothered by the immense amounts of blood all over.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Shirahgahn

Post by Shirahgahn » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:43 am

(that's fine,most folks have been down with the sickness in january)

Jarden kept a hand on the leather wrapped hilt of his machete and casually tapped his fingers against it in an almost hypnotic rhythm that overlapped with the click of his canine's claws on the floor. he considered this question for a few seconds as he always did;the tone,if any of the words rhymed ,pace and pitch,and all possible meanings. it was not paranoia,his brain simply worked in very thorough ways. "i'm Jarden,my best friend here is Oswyn,and my cousin will tell you when he likes" by 'best friend' he meant Oswyn,and the husky looked up at him as if he understood. he didn't look back at the girl,but not out of relaxation. he trusted his cousin to bring up the rear. they'd been raised as brothers,and looked as if they could be closely related. Jarden had sharper,brighter eyes and a steadier expression. Oswyn stood on his hind legs and pulled the door handle,pushing the door inwards with his nose. he did not seem to mind the bloody,rotten smell that lingered on every object.

yellow torchlight illuminated a staff room. cabinets,bloody papers,and more signs of violence adorned the opposite wall. to the left,something that might've been a coffee machine stood in a puddle of red tinged glass shards. in the middle of the room a wooden table that seemed mostly intact separated two faded beige sofas. the torch made shadows jump and deepen,and a third of the room was always cast into hungry darkness. the hooded man closed the door behind them with a thump,then the click of a lock being engaged triggered a moment's silence. Jarden's demeanor changed to a more defensive,guarded and serious one as he sat down in the middle of one of these sofas and laid the torch on the table,angled so that only his knees,the hands that linked over one of them,and part of his face were visible. the wall to the right of the opposite sofa had a high window reinforced with planks of wood to replace shattered glass that had fallen inwards. this was well lit up,but not to any practical effect other than the rest of the room being reduced to murky shadow.

Oswyn curled on the sofa next to Jarden,his fluffy grey and black tail flicking away some dust. the stranger with the hoodie sat opposite him and seemed to be looking expectantly at Badger though his face was hidden. Jarden looked at her as well. he had decided to let her keep her bat,everyone needed a weapon in such violent times. once he had made sure she was no threat and had nowhere else to go,he and his cousin would help make the decision of what to do with her in the group. of course,there were many different directions this could go in but after loosing five good people in the last month,they needed survivors
-repentless-

BadgerBlues

Post by BadgerBlues » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:30 am

"The hell you expect outta me?" Badger asked, placing the end of her bat on the floor and leaning on it after placing her bag down. She had a slight accent that hadnt been there before, though she quickly covered it up the next time she spoke. "You dont have to keep me here. I'll just find somewhere else if I need." She stated calmly, the accent completely disappearing as she stared at them. She eventually reached into her bag and pulled out a few granola bars. "You hungry?" She asked and the hooded guy nodded, she didnt blame him, he looked like a big dude. She tossed him two, to which he quickly ate before she looked to Jarden and Oswyn, as she had some jerky in her bag if the dog wanted it.

Shirahgahn

Post by Shirahgahn » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:32 am

Jarden's eyes widened in surprise. even before the apocalypse he'd never known such kindness,certainly not from strangers. he masked his surprise hopefully before Badger noticed,though he seemed more human than before. Oswyn trotted over to Badger and licked her hand,smelling the jerky from inside the bag. the canine gently nuzzled Badgers knee. a small smile lit up Jarden's face,his attempts to hide it futile. he could tell that his friend liked Badger,but wasn't about to drop the generic line of 'he likes you' that only happened in books,right?

his smile faded as he brushed a lock of hair out of his eyes. his hair was strange. it was dark brown but faded to black on the edges. it had grown that way,his parents had said a the year before they - no. best not to think about that now,with other people so close. he wasn't sure if Badgers offering of food extended to him,why would it? besides,he had his own food. " we had a large raid a few weeks back. we're low on survivors, but not so bad on supplies. if you're looking for someplace to stay you'd be welcome here" he said, remembering the rotten,bloodthirsty corpses sprinting towards him down those dammed stairs. he refused to think about what he had seen in the corner of his eye,what he still saw in his dreams.
-repentless-

BadgerBlues

Post by BadgerBlues » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:10 pm

"You sure?" Badger asked softly, giving him a soft smile as she gave Oswyn a stick of jerky to eat, kneeling down and petting his head softly. "I had a wolf before I was separated from my group. Sweet, quick, agile... but she was no fighter." She said, chuckling at Jarden. "Tryna keep up your tough boy act?" She asked teasingly, winking at him before she once again stood, eating her own granola bar slowly.

She glanced around the room before leaning on her bat again, only just now realizing how tired her legs were, and her mind. Last time she slept was... two, maybe three days ago, but she wasnt leaving herself helpless in front strangers, not to mention how rude she felt it would be.

Shirahgahn

Post by Shirahgahn » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:35 pm

Jarden nodded,his carefully crafted outer shell slowly melting along with part of the pain from his memories. he couldn't help but smile back, feeling sympathy for Badger at the mention of pet she had lost. he also noticed that she had once been part of a group. this prompted his brain to come up with various questions. he surprised himself by laughing softly at Badger's teasing remark,remembering what it was like to talk with other people before the dead walked. just being around her made him feel so normal,like he didn't have to keep up his emotional walls all the time.

Oswyn's tail wagged happily. he was fond of Badger,because of the food and how kind she seemed to Jarden and his cousin. he was normally not so trusting of strangers,but this one clearly wasn't a zombie. the husky yawned sympathetically,seeing that Badger was fatigued. his soft fur brushed her leg as he laid down on the floor

the hooded man had been quiet so far,and showed no signs of speaking. he was grateful for the food and knew that Badger could bring a lot of joy to this place. he recognized the look in Jarden's eyes that meant he was happy. if badger had previously been in a group and made it all the way to this place,then she must have some experience surviving. she must be tired,by the way that she leaned on her weapon for support " we have spare rooms upstairs. we're all tired,even if you won't stay with us you should rest" the voice that came from the darkness of the hood was older than Jarden's and kind enough to be considered hospitable .
-repentless-

BadgerBlues

Post by BadgerBlues » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:07 pm

"I'll be fine, I dont need sleep to run properly." Badger stated and it was true, she was one of those people who didnt need sleep to function, it was more of a matter of not going insane. "But they do say if you dont sleep for seventy two hours you go clinically insane, so you should sleep. I'm way past the point of insanity, happened years ago so I'm fine." She joked, smirking at them both.

"By the way, you have any other team members?" Badger asked softly, tilting her head in curiosity.

Shirahgahn

Post by Shirahgahn » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:02 am

Jarden was secretly relieved,but didn't let it show. personally,he functioned on adrenaline and willpower,also the unwillingness to sink into a dark abyss that would only bring him pain and terror. he smiled back at Badger,enjoying her company. "yes,there's four more of us. They'll probably be in the kitchen by now". he paused,thinking of something to say. it had been a while since he'd dealt with conversations like this. "how many were in your last group?" he asked,a soft edge to his voice. even without social experience he knew it could be a touchy topic.

Oswyn's breathing had steadied,and he leaned against Badger's leg slightly in his sleep. this drew a small smile from Jarden
-repentless-