[CS] Jack the Ripper Rp

Cr25pltro6

[CS] Jack the Ripper Rp

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Name:

keep in mind that your occupation should reflect your play style. If you think you have the wit and strength to try and fight Jack the Ripper than you need to play as a detective or thug. However, if you think your best chance at survival is to run as far away as humanly possible, then you need to pick a role that supports that; like a civilain.

Weapons:

Bio:

Image: A picture paints a thousand words! However, if you want to write those thousand words go right ahead.

In other words, I prefer an image, but if for some reason you can't find one to post I also accept descriptions of your character.
I'm on break. I will be back in............. whenever I can get my head back in control

Venna

Re: [CS] Jack the Ripper Rp

Post by Venna » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Name: Kaylee Dahnon, goes by Kay

Weapons: Sarcasm, pocket knife, money

Bio: Kay and her twin were born in August to divorced parents MaryAnn and Martin. They did the typical my kid your kid and thus the twins only got to write to each other. Kyle, her twin, was in and out the system since he was 10.

When they turned 13 their father died and Kyle came to live with MaryAnn and Kay.

Usually the silent, wary type, Kyle started teaching Kay to fight and defend herself; with little luck.

After graduating from high school at the top of her class, Kay moved to London to continue schooling while Kyle stayed and kept up the life of crime.

Image: Kaylee stands at five feet and five inches tall with a lithe form. Her facial features are narrow and nothing to writw home about, however almost soft and welcoming. Her long mid back hair was a strawberry blonde color, and her eyes were a blue hazel (meaning a light green flecked with gold in the center around the iris and blue towards the outter). She usually wore jeans and a half sleeved shirt of varying colors.

(I tried for a picture but it didn't load.)