[REQ] Jack the ripper rp

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Cr25pltro6

[REQ] Jack the ripper rp

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:15 am

[Warning. I'm gonna write some VERY creepy dialogue and situations (it's Jack the ripper. Duh) and I'm gonna write a murder scene. If any of these things make you nervous or uncomfortable, I recommend leaving...... now]

The full moon hung low in the sky tonight, bringing an eerie light that invaded every crack and crevice in the dark and lonely streets of whitechapel. The wet slaps of a leather bound shoe hitting against wet cobblestone was the only sound that echoed out in the empty streets of this small and forsaken part of London.

The only thing that matched the shadowy figure's dark intentions was the broken glass and trash that lay scattered on the damp path he was walking down. "Filthy! Unclean! Unpure!" He grumbled to himself as he kicked a discarded whiskey bottle that lay in his path, his annoyance and anger flaring up with each piece of trash he came upon.

"This world is impure" he said outloud as he kicked another piece of garbage from his unyielding path, too far gone in his anger and insanity to care if anyone heard him. "from the very first moment we enter this uncaring world, bursting from our mother's womb, we are dirtied! When we are forced to interact with each other with fake smiles and horrid lies just to feel superior, we are dirtied! When we pray to the holy spirits for our desires of greed to be fulfilled, we are dirtied!"

"Why?" He asked himself with twisted curiosty "Why do we plead for clemency of our sins when we willingly bask in this filth!"

No matter, he told himself, if they wanted to be enemies of God so much, so be it! It's almost ironic how he was being forced to push through the filth on the street to reach his first purification ceremony. This was no mere coincidence! No, this was only God testing his resolve. Yes, he told himself, for what is life in God's world without trial? The constant challenge he faced with everyday life, being forced to intermingle and talk with the trash that calls itself human only solidified his belief that he and he alone, was God's chosen judge. The one the holy spirit had chosen to give his holy judgement.

At the end of his inner monologue, Jack finally reached the place where his newest piece of trash was being held. He stopped to admire the abandoned building, the broken cross that sat affixed to the roof and the cracked glass that portrayed the damaged portrait of jesus made it clear that it used to be a church.

How fitting this was?! He was about to cleanse the world of one of it's disgusting parasites in a place meant for purification of the soul. The sheer perfection of this situation brought a wicked smile to his face, not that anyone would be able to see it from within his mask.
downloadfile.jpg
downloadfile.jpg (661.47 KiB) Viewed 193 times
(OOC disclaimer: I am not making any monetary profit from this image. This image is being used just for entertainment purposes only. If the original artist or any of his official affiliates asks me to take it down, I will.)

"I'm home sweetheart, did you miss me?" Jack shouted out, excited to hear the cries of his victim's panic-stricken voice reverberate against the stone walls as soon as she heard his voice. It was almost orgasmic to see the women that was gagged and bound on top of the alter struggle against her bonds. He slowly walked towards her position in the front of the large room.

He knelt next to the altar and prayed, ignoring the muffled crys of the girl that lay a few meager inches away from him. "Dear God, today I save your world from these leeches that call themselves your children. Today, I will purge the world according to your divine judgement. I have heard your word my lord, this girl has committed horrendous crimes against your holy plans."

The girl's struggles started to desperately increase as she saw Jack pull a long, serrated knife from his leather jacket. She tried to scream, but the gag merely reduced it to a quiet mumble. "The only way to repent is death, as foretold by my corrupted judgement."

The knife sliced through the air, making a sickening noise as it ran through the young girls heart, ending her pathetic and useless screams once and for all. For a moment, all was quiet, the weight in the air of the evil deed that had just been performed laid heavily.

That silence, however, lasted but for a few moments. Replaced by the sickening laugh of jack...........

Jack The Ripper!

"HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CS:

Name:

Age: (I'd prefer at least 18. This is a horror RP and I don't feel comfortable hurting kids)

Occupation: (you could be a detective, a civilian, anything that you think will fit your play style. Fight or run.)

Weapons: (according to your occupation. A common citizen will not have a gun)

Bio:
Last edited by Cr25pltro6 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm on break. I will be back in............. whenever I can get my head back in control

Venna

Re: [REQ] Jack the ripper rp

Post by Venna » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Okay. I'll bite. Where do I put my CS?))

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:27 pm

I just posted a CS sheet. If you feel so inclined, please feel free to go and make your character.
I'm on break. I will be back in............. whenever I can get my head back in control

Venna

Post by Venna » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Will do. Thanl you.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Venna wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:44 pm
Will do. Thanl you.
Your CS is accepted. I'll make the starter for the Rp soon.

Venna

Post by Venna » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Sweet. Thanks.

Venna

Post by Venna » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:17 am

.... Are you okay? or did you loose your interest?

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:10 am

Venna wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:17 am
.... Are you okay? or did you loose your interest?
Sorry, work came and entirely screwed my free-time over. This doesn't usually happen, but sometimes it's out of my control.

Anyways, the Rp and the OOC is up. Again, sorry for the wait.

Venna

Post by Venna » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:17 pm

It's perfectly alright. Trust me, I understand Life. I was just wondering. Good luck in whatever is going on!