[RP] 1X1 REUNITE HEAVEN

saiyukimidoki96

[RP] 1X1 REUNITE HEAVEN

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:03 am

Xavier's black hair blew in the wind as he was walking to town, there was a church in town concerned that there was a demon lurking in human skin, among the villagers. in xavier's mind he was hoping it was Valmun. though he knew that that was a slim possibility, he could still hope. the town was small and the roads seemed to have next to no one walking them.

Eric Clapton was working a large city humming quietly as he was cooking and a waitress was talking to him about going out for a drink that evening, "sorry not interested " he said resuming his cooking and she sighed defeated she had really liked him, it took her months to ask him out.

saiyuki Midoki aka animal girl hero in training!

CrashJr
Silver

Re: [RP] 1X1 REUNITE HEAVEN

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:07 am

Cold. Cold and wet. That was what Manakel felt as she was slowly coming to, her eyes slowly opening and taking in her surroundings. She was in a damp alleyway, but how? She last remembered talking to someone, Sariel it was, and she was voicing her concerns of Him giving up on the mortals. It was then her eyes shot open. Mortals, she had to stop Him from giving up on them, but pain filled her as she attempted to stand. A white hot pain filled her, originating from her back. Chancing a glance back she saw blackened blood staining her white gown, her wings had been ripped from her. She sat there in horror piecing together the bits of memory she could.

The moments dragged on as she finally came to realize that They, The Archangels, most have told Him of her concerns. It had long been known that God had grown tired of the mortals He had created, ever since Lucifer. Was she a Fallen like him now? She questioned, but quickly shook her head. No, no she was not in the depths like him, she was on Earth. She must have been given a chance?

As she lifted her head and looked to where the street of whatever city she was currently in she slowly stood, bracing a hand on the damp brick wall next to her. She had to stop Him from beginning the Rapture. The gates of hell were to be open, but as she began to walk she felt it, the dreaded feeling. It was only felt when demon's were near, was in starting? Had the gate opened? No it couldn't be, there were no signs, yet. But there was still the dreaded feeling and she could see why it was there as she neared the street.

The night sky above was dark and clouded from a recent rain and the buildings reached to Heaven above as if stand on level with God Himself. The streets, although dark and wet, still held many people going about their businesses. Manakel was quite surprised, the whole of the mortal city seemed so beautiful, yet, the faint signs of demons roaming freely with the crowd troubled her. This was the first sign, soon more would come.

saiyukimidoki96

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:27 pm

CrashJr wrote:Cold. Cold and wet. That was what Manakel felt as she was slowly coming to, her eyes slowly opening and taking in her surroundings. She was in a damp alleyway, but how? She last remembered talking to someone, Sariel it was, and she was voicing her concerns of Him giving up on the mortals. It was then her eyes shot open. Mortals, she had to stop Him from giving up on them, but pain filled her as she attempted to stand. A white hot pain filled her, originating from her back. Chancing a glance back she saw blackened blood staining her white gown, her wings had been ripped from her. She sat there in horror piecing together the bits of memory she could.

The moments dragged on as she finally came to realize that They, The Archangels, most have told Him of her concerns. It had long been known that God had grown tired of the mortals He had created, ever since Lucifer. Was she a Fallen like him now? She questioned, but quickly shook her head. No, no she was not in the depths like him, she was on Earth. She must have been given a chance?

As she lifted her head and looked to where the street of whatever city she was currently in she slowly stood, bracing a hand on the damp brick wall next to her. She had to stop Him from beginning the Rapture. The gates of hell were to be open, but as she began to walk she felt it, the dreaded feeling. It was only felt when demon's were near, was in starting? Had the gate opened? No it couldn't be, there were no signs, yet. But there was still the dreaded feeling and she could see why it was there as she neared the street.

The night sky above was dark and clouded from a recent rain and the buildings reached to Heaven above as if stand on level with God Himself. The streets, although dark and wet, still held many people going about their businesses. Manakel was quite surprised, the whole of the mortal city seemed so beautiful, yet, the faint signs of demons roaming freely with the crowd troubled her. This was the first sign, soon more would come.
Eric Clapton exited the shop he worked in with two large trash bags filled with trash tossing them into the dumpster and he looked about the alley way he was in, rain was falling and as it hit his skin he sighed it felt refreshing. the alley way had trash cans on both sides and all were full and overflowing. there were some black cats and they looked at him and hissed. (not sure what city your in)

Xavier entered the church which called him about their concern. he looked at the dark oak wood pews, with the red carpet in the aisle leading to a podium. where the priest stood watching him. the priest walked to him, "I am glad to see you have made it here safely, Xavier. " he spoke calmly and softly.

"father, you summoned me, and so I came straight here, what is your concern?" Xavier asked looking to the priest.

"my son demons walk among mortals. the beginning of the rapture is at hand..." the priest spoke gently and he sat down in a pew. he sighed carefully.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:44 am

(Boston is the city she landed in)

The odd looks of the mortals that Manakel received as she made her way along the sidewalk both frightened and intrigued her. It was as if they saw her in pain and struggling, yet they chose to do nothing to help her. Her memory of the mortals from the last time she had come to Earth was more joyful, she had been met with praise and respect, but now, now she was met by fear and indifference. It wasn't long, however, before a blue light would light up around her and a man in a dark uniform got out of a white and black car and began to approach her slowly, his hand at his hip.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" the man asks as he stops a few feet from her. He was young, no more then 20 she would assume, and his eyes held a hint of fear as he watched her.

"No...I. I don't believe so. I don't know were I am?" Manakel questions and looks to the young man.

"Alright, ma'am, I'm going to call for an ambulance and get you some help okay." The young man says and reaches to his shoulder and presses a button on a device attached to his shoulder. "Dispatch this is Officer Nickles on Bowen and East. I need a 10-52 for a possible 10-55, over." The man states into the device before turning back to Manakel. "Alright, ma'am, I'm gonna have you sit in my car until the EMT's arrive okay? Do you know you name? What happened?" he asks walking over to her and begins to help her up.

"Manakel. And I have to...I have to stop Him. He's given up on all of you" she mutters weakly and just as she stands up she collapses into the Officer passing out.

(The next post will be more in depth and more towards getting our characters together.)

saiyukimidoki96

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:46 am

CrashJr wrote:(Boston is the city she landed in)

The odd looks of the mortals that Manakel received as she made her way along the sidewalk both frightened and intrigued her. It was as if they saw her in pain and struggling, yet they chose to do nothing to help her. Her memory of the mortals from the last time she had come to Earth was more joyful, she had been met with praise and respect, but now, now she was met by fear and indifference. It wasn't long, however, before a blue light would light up around her and a man in a dark uniform got out of a white and black car and began to approach her slowly, his hand at his hip.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" the man asks as he stops a few feet from her. He was young, no more then 20 she would assume, and his eyes held a hint of fear as he watched her.

"No...I. I don't believe so. I don't know were I am?" Manakel questions and looks to the young man.

"Alright, ma'am, I'm going to call for an ambulance and get you some help okay." The young man says and reaches to his shoulder and presses a button on a device attached to his shoulder. "Dispatch this is Officer Nickles on Bowen and East. I need a 10-52 for a possible 10-55, over." The man states into the device before turning back to Manakel. "Alright, ma'am, I'm gonna have you sit in my car until the EMT's arrive okay? Do you know you name? What happened?" he asks walking over to her and begins to help her up.

"Manakel. And I have to...I have to stop Him. He's given up on all of you" she mutters weakly and just as she stands up she collapses into the Officer passing out.

(The next post will be more in depth and more towards getting our characters together.)
soon the ambulance arrived to take manakel to the hospital for treatment, they looked at the officer.

"do you know what happened to her?" one asked the other looking her over, taking her blood pressure. he looked to his partner, "she looks to be 24, she has two lacerations on her back evenly separated and that is where all the blood is coming from. she appears to have passed out from this blood loss her blood pressure is low and her heart rate is slow." they got her on the ambulance and were trying to get information from the officer.

Xavier kneeled down and prayed to god to look over him and to protect him as he hunted the demons in this small town. he stood and looked to the priest. " I will see it done, please do not worry."

Eric was skipping down the street humming a tune and he would walk through alleys to get where he wanted to faster. a man stopped him with two buddies. "give me your money pretty boy and I won't have to hurt you."

eris grinned a sadistic smile and said, "you hurt me? I'd like to see you try" his eyes turned red.

saiyukimidoki96

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:47 am

(sorry it took so long I was sleeping and just noticed your reply)

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:54 am

The darkness around Manakel was thick, it was as though she'd stepped into a sauna. She struggled to breathe as she looked around feeling someone just out of eyesight watching her, greedily, hungrily. She attempted to call out, but the lack of breath only caused a choking sound to erupt from her throat.

From all around her a wicked chuckle sounded out and she turned every which way, but saw no one. "My, my. An angel fallen." The deep rustic voice called out from all around. "You would think that He would have learned from the last time" the voice chuckled softly.

Manakel turned again, this time just barely making out the outline of someone in the dark.

"Hello there, Manakel. Angel of Peace. Born of the blood of 'Holy' men split. Interesting that I'm the bad one, yet, I merely allow the mortal's free will." The figure stands motionless, but a snapping sound is heard and the area is filled with a fiery orange light. As well the air, although stale, is now breathable and Manakel falls to her knees gasping. The figure, now visible, is a well dressed man with tanned skinned and no older then 40, he smiles as he adjust his black tie and steps over to Manakel. "Not many are in my good graces to see my form, most would rather see what He's depicted me as, but you, well you and other's like you will be lucky enough to see me for me. Now..." He turns and begins to walk away but stops as a tall table appears next to him with two glasses of brown liquid. He takes one and sips from the glass.

"Bourbon, finely aged. You may have some if you wish, it takes away the pain of losing your wings. And I give you my word there is nothing wrong with it" He nods and turns back to Manakel, who is slowly standing. The drink hovers to her, but she knocks it away while glaring at the man.

"I want nothing of you're, Lucifer, you are nothing more then..." she is cut off by Lucifer flying to her face.

"A demon? Trickster? Or a free thinker. I personally see myself as the last, but what do I know." he shrugs and begins to walk around Manakel. "My dear, I hope you have energy, because you'll need it going forward. I wish I could stay and chat more, honestly I do but I do have other matter's to attend. However, I will leave you with this...Goodbye until next time." Lucifer's voice echo's as he touches her forehead. The moment their skins contact Manakel begins to see visions of a man hunting a demon, a name 'Xavier' echoed in her mind, and finally she saw a gate. A large Iron cast door connected to a tomb of sorts in a dark forest.

The audible sucking in of breath and the fact she sat up rapidly caused the doctors and police officers in the room to jump. They looked at her as if she were dead. "I have to go now...Xavier" she said and began to get out of bed, but one of the officers attempted to stop her, however, she merely looked at him and he sank to the floor.

Manakel opened the door and closed it behind her, now out of the hospital gown and wearing the nurses scrubs from the room she glances back for a moment to the door knowing that she had to hurry and leave before someone found the sleeping officers, nurses and doctor. She had a mission to find this Xavier man and help him. However at the same time she worried, why did Lucifer show her these things? She merely shook her head as she head door the halls of the hospital.

saiyukimidoki96

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:51 am

CrashJr wrote:The darkness around Manakel was thick, it was as though she'd stepped into a sauna. She struggled to breathe as she looked around feeling someone just out of eyesight watching her, greedily, hungrily. She attempted to call out, but the lack of breath only caused a choking sound to erupt from her throat.

From all around her a wicked chuckle sounded out and she turned every which way, but saw no one. "My, my. An angel fallen." The deep rustic voice called out from all around. "You would think that He would have learned from the last time" the voice chuckled softly.

Manakel turned again, this time just barely making out the outline of someone in the dark.

"Hello there, Manakel. Angel of Peace. Born of the blood of 'Holy' men split. Interesting that I'm the bad one, yet, I merely allow the mortal's free will." The figure stands motionless, but a snapping sound is heard and the area is filled with a fiery orange light. As well the air, although stale, is now breathable and Manakel falls to her knees gasping. The figure, now visible, is a well dressed man with tanned skinned and no older then 40, he smiles as he adjust his black tie and steps over to Manakel. "Not many are in my good graces to see my form, most would rather see what He's depicted me as, but you, well you and other's like you will be lucky enough to see me for me. Now..." He turns and begins to walk away but stops as a tall table appears next to him with two glasses of brown liquid. He takes one and sips from the glass.

"Bourbon, finely aged. You may have some if you wish, it takes away the pain of losing your wings. And I give you my word there is nothing wrong with it" He nods and turns back to Manakel, who is slowly standing. The drink hovers to her, but she knocks it away while glaring at the man.

"I want nothing of you're, Lucifer, you are nothing more then..." she is cut off by Lucifer flying to her face.

"A demon? Trickster? Or a free thinker. I personally see myself as the last, but what do I know." he shrugs and begins to walk around Manakel. "My dear, I hope you have energy, because you'll need it going forward. I wish I could stay and chat more, honestly I do but I do have other matter's to attend. However, I will leave you with this...Goodbye until next time." Lucifer's voice echo's as he touches her forehead. The moment their skins contact Manakel begins to see visions of a man hunting a demon, a name 'Xavier' echoed in her mind, and finally she saw a gate. A large Iron cast door connected to a tomb of sorts in a dark forest.

The audible sucking in of breath and the fact she sat up rapidly caused the doctors and police officers in the room to jump. They looked at her as if she were dead. "I have to go now...Xavier" she said and began to get out of bed, but one of the officers attempted to stop her, however, she merely looked at him and he sank to the floor.

Manakel opened the door and closed it behind her, now out of the hospital gown and wearing the nurses scrubs from the room she glances back for a moment to the door knowing that she had to hurry and leave before someone found the sleeping officers, nurses and doctor. She had a mission to find this Xavier man and help him. However at the same time she worried, why did Lucifer show her these things? She merely shook her head as she head door the halls of the hospital.

Xavier exited the tall white structure, it was two or three stories tall. the yard in front wat a beautiful green with many assorted types of flowers, he walked down the stairs to the sidewalk and headed into the abyss of buildings and people.

the town was small, beautiful, and to Xavier it was peaceful. but he knew of the wolves in human skin, the demons that hid in the shadows watching the humans. he wondered how long he would be in this town. he wondered how many demons lay in wait to consume a human mortal soul.

The group scoffed at Eric, "you think you can take us pretty boy?!"the leader snapped pulling out a knife. Eric sighed his face held a dark expression on it, "think? I know I can, I have lived 50 of your life times petty human fight me if you dare " Eric snapped his demon horns showing and his eyes blood red, "what's the matter human?....Cat got your tongue?" anger filled his voice.

saiyukimidoki96

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:49 am

(Hello?)

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:02 am

(Shoot...hey I'm sorry I decided to take a break for a while from the site and didn't see the notification for this rp that you had replied.)

Having changed into a pair of jeans, a black tank top, and brown leather jacket Manakel made her way along the sidewalk. She was on a mission to find this Xavier mortal and stop Lucifer from rising to Earth. However, her dream frightened her. The fallen angel had given her the vision of the man, he had helped her? This was something that she had not seen, but he was known to be a trickster and a master in deception so it may have been him merely messing with her faith.

She shook her head as she continued on, stopping only when she found herself away from peering eyes. Focusing she felt the charge in her back, but nothing. No wings for her to fly. "I need another way then" she mutters to herself as she continued to walk along.

A few hours passed by and as the early light of the sun rising began to brighten the sky. She was still stuck and without a way to find this man or a way to get around she was forced to do as the mortals would. Coming along to a bus station she jogged up to an older man in what looked like a jumpsuit as he loaded bags under a bus. "Excuse me, sir, where is this...transport thing heading?" she ask and the man turns to her with an annoyed look, but at seeing the young woman in front of him he seemed to relax.

"You mean this bus? Well we are heading out to Colorado, ma'am. I think there are a few tickets still available if you hurry." the man smiles warmly at her mainly due to her not looking like a junkie or thief.

"Oh okay" she nods and turns heading to were the man had pointed. Once entering the busy station she makes her way over to the desk and waits until the tired looking woman behind the counter answers her. "Umm...yes I would like to get on that bus there heading to...Colorado?" she nods.

"Okay" the woman says and begins to type on her computer, "One ticket and...no bags? That'll be $184's, ma'am" the woman nods.

"Dollars?...oh you mean currency? umm..." Manakel begins to dig through the pockets of the jeans and jacket that she had 'borrowed' finding about $50's in cash. "Will this cover it" she asks.

The woman looked at questioningly, "No...that's not enough" the woman's tone was now annoyed.

"Oh..." Manakel sighed, but did have a way she could use, but she didn't like the thought of messing with mortal's minds. However, she had no choice and so she looked the woman in the eyes and spoke softly, "but, it is enough for a ticket" she says. The woman went to stand, but she stops and blinks a few times before relaxing back and taking the money.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, I must have miscounted....here you are" she nods and prints off a ticket for her. "Have a wonderful trip" she says as Manakel smiles and runs out to get the driver her ticket.

Now she was on the bus looking out the window in awe. The sights of the mortal world had changed a lot since her time here last, and although it was more gray then colorful now it was still a beautiful sight.