Captured (1x1 Demon/Angel Rp)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
IceAmeena

Captured (1x1 Demon/Angel Rp)

Post by IceAmeena » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:29 am

ALTHOUGH: The RP calls for a male I will accept females)

His eyes were coldly locked into hers. The thought of taking her along was just a simple urge of excitement. He had been chasing her for so long, yes and finally. Finally. The chase was over. The target was caught. Her eyes, a light crimson blue, was cascaded with a wet tear but he could only smile. For the demon had no sympathy for fear but yet was open to the world of pain. He would only chuckle as he wiped away a tear falling dramatically down her cheek, the sound of a hiss where heat met wetness and a wince of pain as her reaction.

She was weak, for she has fought what remained of her energy to break free from his grasp. The very grasp that stings her at this moment, burns at her wrist as she, without a peep, let the tears fall. The Demon would watch her, questioning how she was able to survive for so long without even a touch of his horn. He would stare, smiling, imagining what he could do with her. With her mind. With her body. With her soul.

For this will once never again be the soul of an angel but a corrupted mind that will be controlled by the predator among it's pray. Finally. He had caught her. After so long. After so much patience. He could finally use her for what he wanted most. And to believe it wasn't all just a sex crave. But a minion. Or someone to rule by his side as he destroyed everything in his path. Yes. Finally. He had caught her. Her name was Destiny. The kindest of heart. The smile with a stream of sun. His pure hatred. Something that needed to be demolished in his bare hands. And he Finally caught her.

Here. Where a good ray of sun would never lie. In the darkness of a park with no light but that of a street lamp, and the soft music playing from her dimly lit phone. Where she has seemed abandoned. Lost. Confused. Down into a state of depression that only made it easier for him to get close to her. Now this was his chance. To Take her. And rid her of the ray of sun that she.. she had already begun to dim. Finally. He had caught her.

Okay honestly I just through this together.
You are the demon, sir (or ma'am if a gal would like to participate.)

I am the girl, Destiny.

You create your own back story. (*How long have you tried to get "Her", why is she so special, the life she lived, if she seen you or seen forms of you while trying to capture her, etc.)

You will also be able to control the future.

(*And I DO NOT mean control my character.) You will chose where she is taken, what she will be to your benefit, how she is treated, and where the story will go. (, romance, hate, medieval, etc.)

Do not think that you will control the WHOLE THING overall. Since this IS my roleplay I will also be taking part in this. Everything that you control will have to do with YOUR character.*

Only time you will control my character is in the present part of the role play: Meaning what state is she in. *Unconscious, wide awake, scared.*

You may chose how your own character looks.
If any questions. Pm me. Do not be afraid to ask.

The Queen Is Back!!
Last edited by IceAmeena on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
My emotions have minds of their own. Would you like to meet them?

Snowskeeper

Re: Captured (1x1 Demon/Angel Rp)

Post by Snowskeeper » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:48 am

Keep in mind that ERP is not allowed on this website, either in public or in PMs.

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:34 am

If you need more information on the rules then please look at the Forum Rules. This should help you know what to do and what not to do on this site/app. (Whatever one you may be using.)
Your secret is safe with my indifference.

Character Thread,

IceAmeena

Post by IceAmeena » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:45 am

yeah it's an old post from something else I used to be on. I just copied and pasted without looking at it. I'll adjust it.

The Queen Is Back!!
My emotions have minds of their own. Would you like to meet them?