Medieval Fantasy Non-Romantic

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Uriel_of_Auror

Medieval Fantasy Non-Romantic

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:16 am

I'll admit I'm new to this app, but I've been roleplaying for a handful of years on Kik and with close friends. I'm also a DM in D&D so I'm comfortable working with you to build a story together. Medieval fantasy is my comfort zone and I only use OC's. I will not roleplay sex or romance. However I love platonic/respect based relationships such as brothers in arms, master and apprentice, or swearing an oath to each other. Please PM me if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you.
Last edited by Uriel_of_Auror on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Re: Medieval Fantasy Non-Romantic

Post by Xylohem » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:26 am

Hello!

I'm your friendly neighborhood Intermediate Mod and I've been a little distracted lately but I just want to say welcome! And also I wanted to make sure you know that advertising RP's outside of the app or the site is not allowed. For more info, you can check out the Forum Rules. Also, if you have questions feel free to ask me, I try not to be too scary if I can help it. X3

Have fun!!

Uriel_of_Auror

Re: Medieval Fantasy Non-Romantic

Post by Uriel_of_Auror » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:15 pm

Entirely fair and I apologize. I'll correct it immediately! Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to seeing you around!