{REQ} Hunting Evil

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
PorterRose
Silver

{REQ} Hunting Evil

Post by PorterRose » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:13 am

100 years ago...

The world was ruled by two races, the Angels and the Demons, both keeping order in the world - the balance of Evil and Good, the humans being simple pawns for their own reasons. The Angels fought hard to keep the Demons at bay, to keep the evil of the world from seeping too far, however the evil was like a poison, seeping into the smallest crack - rooting itself into the core of the Earth.

The Angels knew their time was coming - the end of all things pure and good was close, without much options they turn to the human race one last time, mating and creating a new race, Angel/Human hybrids that would continue the fight.

Now there are no Angels left, at least not pure ones, for almost 100 years the world has been protected by those the Angels left behind, the job of demon hunting, and restoring the goodness of the world laying in the hands of 5 families...

June 5th, 2020 - 5:07 pm, DC Washington.

'Why did it have to be her? Why couldn't Gray do this? Or at least have the twins go along instead, at least they would have each other!' She thought, the small girl sat in the tree along the pathway in the park, she had been up there for quit sometime and honestly, it was getting boring, just as she thought nothing would happen, she felt the energy before she saw the Demon.

The feeling made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, it was a disturbing feeling, one that a normal human would never forget, as for the young girl, it was her weapon, at least one of the many.

Standing up, she watching the Demon slink closer, the creature reminded her of ink, it was black as night, it's cloak moved like the waves of the ocean as it's red eyes scanned for her, it too, could sense her. Without a word, she jumped down, pulling out the gun that was especially made for Demon Hunting, silver bullets filled with Holy Water loaded inside,"Make your peace,"she said before she pulled the trigger.

A gun shot rang out in the night, another one was sent back to hell...

Demon Hunters are the descendants of those who were the original children of the Angels, they're purpose is to hunt down demons and restore the good and evil balance, as the Angels once did. There are five families out of the whole world that have the capability of doing so, half human, half Angels, making them built for their duties.

It won't always be easy, but if they can come together, they just might be able to do just that - restore the balance of the world.
Last edited by PorterRose on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Plan A, was marrying her a long, long, time ago. Pretty much the day I met her.

PorterRose
Silver

Re: {REQ} Hunting Evil

Post by PorterRose » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:42 am

"Plan A, was marrying her a long, long, time ago. Pretty much the day I met her.

anotherbabyrose
Silver

Post by anotherbabyrose » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:56 pm

I’m definitely joining this~
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

PorterRose
Silver

Post by PorterRose » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:14 pm

Sweet :3!!

PorterRose
Silver

{REQ} Hunting Evil

Post by PorterRose » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 am

Bump ~

Reznik
Bronze

Post by Reznik » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:39 am

Time to dig out an old Yahoo Instant Messenger character of mine....

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:28 am

Well I got a character that's nearly 16 years old (used him when I was about 14) that I have to dig up for this mwahahaha

PorterRose
Silver

Post by PorterRose » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:46 pm

Bump

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:18 am

Hey so Wander can I ask, is this based around Supernatural? if so does this mean it takes place in the same universe or in an original.

Also if you want we can just go ahead and start with what we got an just have people come in as they wish. Mainly because I really want to start this because of the fact that I'm currently binge watching Supernatural lol

PorterRose
Silver

{REQ} Hunting Evil

Post by PorterRose » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Loosely based around Supernatural but also got the idea from an anime I've been watching Blue Exorcist lol && yeah we could do that, sorry for a late reply took the weekend to myself xD