[REQ] Medieval/Fantasy Rp

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
LittleBird

[REQ] Medieval/Fantasy Rp

Post by LittleBird » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Eadenheart is a land of beautiful forests, magickal grass plains, dangerous snowcapped mountains, scorching deserts, and picturesque coasts. The cities are spread across the Southern coasts, Western plains, and at the edge of the Shkaer (Shee-keer) mountain range. Smaller towns and villages are scattered throughout the lands, with only a few settlements daring to find their homes in the mountains. The royal city of Oasis is located on the Southern most tip of the Southern coasts, the castle sitting at the edge of a towering cliff overlooking the ocean.

James, my character, is a Hellwolf, the byproduct of werewolves and demons. They tend to be found around the deserts and coasts, but some rare breeds (those who were created by the union between a werewolf and a demon who came from the frozen parts of hell) can be found in the mountains. He comes from a village in the Middle Desert, Drishka.

LittleBird

Re: [REQ] Medieval/Fantasy Rp

Post by LittleBird » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:11 pm

Character:
James Harrington
Race: Hellwolf
Dislikes: Cold, swimming, socializing, and overly cheerful people
Personality: Brooding, honest and blunt. He does, however, have a soft spot for animals and children.
Features: Dark brown hair, short and usually messy, grey eyes with flecks of hazel, muscular body from years of service to the Crown.

Last Light

Post by Last Light » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 pm

What’s your idea for the plot, friend?

LittleBird

Post by LittleBird » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:22 pm

I was thinking that something bad, like a disease of unknown origins sweeps across the land and the characters have to find a way to cure it

LittleBird

Post by LittleBird » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:23 pm

Or a prophecy about the characters that will change their country's course

Last Light

Post by Last Light » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:32 am

I find it helps requests a good deal if you include some amount of plot in your opening post along with the description of the setting, it helps give people an idea on how they should tailor their character to the needs of the story! =)

Last Light

Post by Last Light » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:41 am

Which idea interests you the most?

Kayan Othie

Post by Kayan Othie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:58 pm

LittleBird wrote:Eadenheart is a land of beautiful forests, magickal grass plains, dangerous snowcapped mountains, scorching deserts, and picturesque coasts. The cities are spread across the Southern coasts, Western plains, and at the edge of the Shkaer (Shee-keer) mountain range. Smaller towns and villages are scattered throughout the lands, with only a few settlements daring to find their homes in the mountains. The royal city of Oasis is located on the Southern most tip of the Southern coasts, the castle sitting at the edge of a towering cliff overlooking the ocean.

James, my character, is a Hellwolf, the byproduct of werewolves and demons. They tend to be found around the deserts and coasts, but some rare breeds (those who were created by the union between a werewolf and a demon who came from the frozen parts of hell) can be found in the mountains. He comes from a village in the Middle Desert, Drishka.
So Eadenheart sounds a great medival world. Now give it some plot and I am inImage I might even want to play the villain.

Sent from my itel A32F using Tapatalk

DMLyJa

Post by DMLyJa » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:24 am

I am interested. Any restrictions on character build?
Darkest Dreams...And Silent Screams...

Image is not my own. All the credit goes to the artist and subject.