Oodles of Doodles 2.0

A place for those who dabble in paint. Or, you know, pixels. Because they matter too.
User avatar
ZuZu
Sr. Member
Posts: 847
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 am
Contact:

Re: Oodles of Doodles 2.0

Post by ZuZu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:25 am

tried to do one for Cam. Not sure it turned out quite as well, but here

She wears the sunglasses most of the time to avoid petrifying folks :'3

Image
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 6294
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: Oodles of Doodles 2.0

Post by Shinigami » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:19 am

Both are really nice, though I really like the way you colored Minerva. :D

Do Cam's snakes try to steal her food when she eats? Are they against her wearing hats? These are the important questions. 👀
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Wint
Member+
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: Where my hope lies.
Contact:

Re: Oodles of Doodles 2.0

Post by Wint » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:09 am

Minerva is my spirit animal
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.” - Michael Stevens

User avatar
ZuZu
Sr. Member
Posts: 847
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 am
Contact:

Re: Oodles of Doodles 2.0

Post by ZuZu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:45 am

Shinigami wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:19 am
Both are really nice, though I really like the way you colored Minerva. :D

Do Cam's snakes try to steal her food when she eats? Are they against her wearing hats? These are the important questions. 👀
Thank you >v<!

these ARE the important question sdkfsjdlfks I"m so glad you asked. Yes, yes they do steal her food its like having a head full of pets. As for the second, well...
Image
Wint wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:09 am
Minerva is my spirit animal
Image
Last edited by ZuZu on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 6294
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: Oodles of Doodles 2.0

Post by Shinigami » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:49 am

ZuZu wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:45 am
Shinigami wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:19 am
Both are really nice, though I really like the way you colored Minerva. :D

Do Cam's snakes try to steal her food when she eats? Are they against her wearing hats? These are the important questions. 👀
Thank you >v<!

these ARE the important question sdkfsjdlfks I"m so glad you asked. Yes, yes they do steal her food its like having a head full of pets. As for the second, well...
Image
SO MUCH YES. 🤣🤣🤣

You win the internet, Zu.

Minerva seemed quite pleased with Wint's reaction. :3
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
ZuZu
Sr. Member
Posts: 847
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 am
Contact:

Re: Oodles of Doodles 2.0

Post by ZuZu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Shinigami wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:49 am
SO MUCH YES. 🤣🤣🤣

You win the internet, Zu.

Minerva seemed quite pleased with Wint's reaction. :3
huhuhu!~

Min is honored~ uwu
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

User avatar
Wint
Member+
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: Where my hope lies.
Contact:

Re: Oodles of Doodles 2.0

Post by Wint » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:26 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ❤
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.” - Michael Stevens

User avatar
ZuZu
Sr. Member
Posts: 847
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 am
Contact:

Re: Oodles of Doodles 2.0

Post by ZuZu » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:39 am

One of the couple's shared friends, Nari uwu
I'm enjoying these little things so much I don't know when it's gonna stop skjdfksjds

Image
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

User avatar
Killian
Bronze
Posts: 1104
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:03 pm
Location: Quantum Labyrinth
Contact:

Re: Oodles of Doodles 2.0

Post by Killian » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:11 pm

Funk and cute new characters. You've gotten really good at drawing feet OuO
Previously Luki | Twitter Art Blog | Status: Rushing to finish fanart merch (。•́︿•̀。)

User avatar
ZuZu
Sr. Member
Posts: 847
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 am
Contact:

Re: Oodles of Doodles 2.0

Post by ZuZu » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:59 pm

Killian wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:11 pm
Funk and cute new characters. You've gotten really good at drawing feet OuO
EEEeee~ >v< thank you! lol
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest