Looking for a 1x1 Roleplay

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
x_GhostMom

Looking for a 1x1 Roleplay

Post by x_GhostMom » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:03 am

Uhh, yeah. Okay.

I'm adv. Lit, female, and I do pretty much exclusively romance-based stuff in modern settings. If that isn't for you, sorry, but I'm not quite what you're looking for^^. I have plot ideas and stuff, so uh, yeah, PM me if you're interested.

(I've come here because Geeking's shut down, so I'm still not quite sure about how things work.)

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Re: Looking for a 1x1 Roleplay

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:59 pm

Generally on RPF we don’t roleplay within PMs, so let’s give a short overview on how our site is set up:

As you can see we have three main sections, Casual, Intermediate, and Advanced and they are as follows;

Casual - Posts for roleplays in this section tend to be less than one paragraph in length. This section tends to be very fast paced.

Intermediate - Posts tend to be one paragraph or longer, posting speed is relaxed.

Advanced - Posts in this section are usually over two paragraphs long, and posting speed is slow.

Now as you see each of these sections have several subsections, and they are as follows:

Requests - Hey! That’s where we are now! This is where people post their roleplay ideas for everyone to read. People tend to give full overviews of their idea or have a collection of shorter prompts (you can check out some of the other requests people have posted to get an idea) but it isn’t required, and you can just search for a group or partner and figure out a roleplay together. If you are looking for members for an RP, or trying to find something that strikes your fancy, this is where you go.

CS (Character Sheets) - This area is where you can, if you wish to, post your character sheets for your Roleplay. They aren’t required, and wether or not you have one depends on the whims of the other.

OOC (Out of Character) - To keep the request section from getting cluttered, people tend to use this area for chatter retaliated to their individual RP

RP (Role Play) - This section is where the magic happens, post your roleplays here and have fun!

Open Range - this is only found in Casual, any of these roleplays can be joined without permission from the owner of the RP.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Slem

Re: Looking for a 1x1 Roleplay

Post by Slem » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:19 pm

x_GhostMom wrote:Uhh, yeah. Okay.

I'm adv. Lit, female, and I do pretty much exclusively romance-based stuff in modern settings. If that isn't for you, sorry, but I'm not quite what you're looking for^^. I have plot ideas and stuff, so uh, yeah, PM me if you're interested.

(I've come here because Geeking's shut down, so I'm still not quite sure about how things work.)
Hello.
You happened to be right in my domain, so if the invitation is still up...well, count me in.
I am a male and I'm going to role-play as one...

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk