[REQ] Adventure In Space

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Re: [REQ] Adventure In Space

Post by InquisitorRothus » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:58 am

Name: Cassius Xerxes
S.O: "Miss me with that gay shit"
Role On Ship: Co-captain/ Sniper
Weapons:
HTE "Heavy Tank Executor" Rifle Model 721

"These rifles were used to shoot the pilots of grav-tanks back in the War of Qless. Mind you, the pilots were in the front of the tank, where the shields and plating was thickest. So you can imagine how much power was needed to pierce through all that. And these weren't any fancy-schmancy Xyblat schooner-type tanks either. We're talking hardcore Tiblo Siege Tanks. Anyway, I know the ins and outs of this gun like it's my old hunting rifle. Don't touch it."

Years On The Ship: 10
Species: Asshole
Abilities:

White Death: Cassius's uncanny ability to stay motionless to the point where wildlife can't differentiate him from the landscape. This combined with his ability to hold his breath for an unprecedented amount of time and flawless recoil control make him one of the most deadly snipers in the multiverse, beaten only by aliens with natural farsight advantages.

Planet Name: Xerex, once known as a prosperous pleasure planet for wealthy citizens of the multiverse, it is now a seedy hive of scum and villainy thanks to Cassius's selfishness.
Galaxy Number: Quadrant 56234
Universe Number: Albion
Bio: Born on the planet Xerex to a high-class family, Cassius was missing something at birth. It wasn't quite apparent at birth, but as he aged it became clear that something wasn't right with him. He wasn't ever expressive, speaking in a monotone way since he learned his first word. There weren't many things he enjoyed but he never caused trouble for his family or servants. He learned the song and dance of nobility, was quite good at it too. Eventually, he did find something he enjoyed., hunting. He had an aptitude for it, and the feeling of chasing something down made him feel... Something at least. When Cassius was in his tweenage years, a protest of the lower class began, however it was highly peaceful and mostly consisted of picket parades and work strikes. The protest would sometimes chant in front of noble houses. Usually they would simply leave after a while, but when they came to the Xerxes Household, Cassius fired upon them. The young lad killed 12 protesters before he was stopped. After that, his mother took his rifle away from him, in which he retaliated by trying to stab her with his skinning knife. After this, he was understandably kicked out of his Household and exiled from his family. That didn't bother the boy much. What did bother him was that they took his rifle. It was then that young Cassius formulated a plan.
The young man infiltrated the protest and, using his knowledge of the "Great Game", he manipulated the peaceful protesters using false rumors and intrigue to weed out the peaceful leaders and uplift those with more violent tendencies. He fought on the side of the frenzied revolt until they finally attacked his old home. While the rebels killed, pillaged, and shamed his servants and family members, Cassius went and found his old hunting rifle. It was the first time he ever smiled, reclaiming his gun. After that particular operation, Cassius left his home planet by stowing away on a mercenary ship. It was there he met his future mentor and handler, Gaerin.
For five years, he was forced into doing mercenary work. He didn't have any moral problems with it, the problem was that he never expected to have to actually work for someone. It wasn't too bad when it came to missions, but the home life of his new "family" was horrifying. So horrifying in fact that even now he still wakes up with terror in his eyes, if only for a split second. After these five years, Gaerin sold Cassius off to Gyundi when she was first starting off her new crew.

Appearance:
Extra: Cereal has big gay.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:58 am

lol. that species name
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

sugarpoison

Post by sugarpoison » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:06 am

UmbraSight wrote:
sugarpoison wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:25 am
It's been years since I've been on here. I have zero idea on how to even find a mod to contact

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
We are all listed in the Forum Rules, you could have posted in the Introduction section where a mod always greets a new user, you could have made a tread in Help and Suggestions asking about your lost account where a mod would likely answer you, you could have made a thread in Off Topic asking for a mod.

There are ways to find us, and I hope in the future you will explore these avenues of approach before you construct a signature that insults the mod staff about something we had no control over.
Alright, thanks for the info Image

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Used to have an account on here under the name plaguedwithinsanity.
Just a really gay trans peep

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:48 am

Thanks for changing your signature~ :P
I think I am a changeling
I was born with little claws instead of nails
and I was pale and barely breathing

I think I am a changeling
I broke the mirror because the me who wasn’t me inside
was shaking, she was seething, she was screaming
-PhemieC

Afictionado

Post by Afictionado » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:35 am

Would I step on any toes if I went in for Medic? I noticed the position is open, and I'm looking to get involved in more threads.
"Nah, the institute said they'd cut my funding if I did that again..."

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:54 pm

Uhhhh Sugarpoison already has the role reserved, I just forgot to change the character sheet. So, unfortunately, no.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:22 pm

WIP

ImageImageImageImage
Name:
Ikunda
Role On Ship:

Weapons:

Years On The Ship:

Species:
Jikshra
Abilities:
Racial
Heightened Intelligence
Poison Resistance
Disease Resistance
Learned
Disease Knowledge
Poison Knowledge
Poison Use

Planet Name:
Medra
Galaxy:
Zoketende
Universe:

Bio:

Appearance:
Extra:

ImageImageImageImage
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:01 am

Character Sheet:

Name: Vyctus 'Vyct' Masan

S.O: straight

Role On Ship: Pilot

Weapons:

Sawed off plasma shotgun

A pair of concealed, collapsible pistols. One on each arm.

A pair of concealed, collapsible claws. One on each arm

Years aboard: 10. Started the crimson skulls alongside Gyundi

Species: Human

Abilities:

Weapons training - though having particular favorites, if necessary Vyctus can pick and and effectively use nearly any weapon he finds.

Martial arts training - though ineffective against all species Vyctus is well trained in martial arts

Forger - Vyctus is able to create decent copies of any document that the crimson skulls may need, though this skill takes time

Pilot - Vyctus is a well trained pilot capable of maneuvering the skull's ship with great efficiency.

Planet Name: Planet Garuda is similar to Earth. Constant fighting, people wanting land, people dying, all that nice stuff. It’s smaller than Earth, around the size of Mars, but it’s not that bad. Garuda is known for its valuable resources (Metals, wood, chemicals, etc.) that has caused it to be taken under control by another planet. But, in the recent years, Garuda has been able to govern itself, thanks in no small part to the successful revolution.

Galaxy Name / Number: [GN-28A]

Universe Name / Number: The Lady Ingiz Universe [UN-12495]

Bio:

Vyctus was born during the occupation of his homeworld by another. His parents fought back, demanded Gatuda's freedom through rallies and acts of sabotage. They joined the resistance, and Vyctus followed in their footsteps. He was highly trained to become a spy and assassin, prepared to spend most of his days behind enemy lines. In his early years he and a few other spies were discovered, and they had to run to the border under intense fire. This was the first time he meet Gyundi, whose group was hired by the resistance to get them out. Over the years the resistance grew more violent, and hired the mercenaries more and more. Gyundi and Vyctus worked together more and more often, becoming friends and saving each others lives more than a few times. Eventually Garuda gained its freedom and Gyundi was kicked out of her group, leaving the pair of them without work. Vyctus tried to enjoy the peace, but Gyundi grew restless. She disappeared for some time, then reappeared just as suddenly as she left. She had big dreams about starting her own mercenary group, and ask him to join her. Vyctus was hesitant, but he knew she'd do this no matter what and need someone to watch her back, so he volunteered.

Personality: The Yin to Captain Gyundi's Yang, Vyctus is quite a cool, level headed person. Though not afraid of pulling out his weapons he'll hold off until there is absolutely no other options, preferring to talk his way out of sticky situations instead of shooting.

Appearance:

Extra:

Vyct runs many of the secondary duties of the ship such as payroll, intelligence, and paying off bounties to keep the law off the ships back. He is also the ship's official forger, creating any documents the ship and crew could need. He gets away with this by using the auto pilot and Nissa when necessary.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:00 pm

Dang. I'm too late to join no room.

odog811

Post by odog811 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:13 pm

is there anymore room?