[Req] Sanctuary for the Special Ones

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] Sanctuary for the Special Ones

Post by Monika » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:09 am

I had made a note for yours up above.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Omega

[Req] Sanctuary for the Special Ones

Post by Omega » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:14 am

Tracking, sorry I dont know why I didnt see that. I'll shift fire and have the adjustment before you can say done.

Actually it is done. I made adjustments in bold. now they are more of puppets if that's ok.

Come fly with me, the moon shall light our way while the stars guide our path.
<I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end>

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:21 am

yep. that works. it's accepted
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:46 pm

Please define what you mean by a good ability.
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:48 pm

one that is decently thought out, isn't OP, or can't be used in a way that's completely OP.

jehan

Post by jehan » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:17 pm

I finally got around to finding a better picture for Teddy, and I also included one for Eggsy. I think my CS is done now, if everything's okay with it!

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:42 am

Monika wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:48 pm
Hm, hm. I've finished my CS. Go see, go see.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:21 pm

I have read the rules and I accept them.

Name: Daemon Crowe

Nickname: Xanatos

Personality: He has never really been that close to anyone except for his parents when they were alive. He's a rather serious person, and can seem very cold to most people, but is deep down a very kind, and compassionate individual. He is an extremely protective person, especially of thise who can't defend themselves, and will jump into danger to help someone even if he doesn't know them. He believes in doing what is right, and gets angry when he sees someone taking advantage of others, bullying people, or just all in all acting like they are more important then anyone else. He has a tendency to be blunt and is a straight shooter when it comes to choices of right and wrong. He is a Christian and holds strongly to his beliefs but doesn't treat people negatively just because they hold to a different set of beliefs than him. He tends to be somewhat of a loner and keeps to himself, especially since the death of his parents, because he feels like he is cursed and fears that anyone who gets too close to him risks dying. The only person who has managed to form any sort of relationship with him at this time is Janus, who Daemon tends to look up to as a sort of segregate big brother. Since Janus mostly raised Daemon since he joined the Sanctuary.

Ability: Infernal Essence - He can turn into what he believes is some type of Demonic form. This form gives him increased physical capabilities and endurance, but this is just a side effect of his actual power. His blood, in both forms, has been replaced with some type of liquid fire, similar to plasma, and it causes his body to naturally generate cells at an increased level which causes his physical differences. His true power is the ability to generate and manipulate fire. In his Human form, which he tries to maintain most of the time, he can only manipulate fire that is already around and his body seems to function as a normal persons would. However it takes most of his concentration to maintain this form as it is no longer his true form. His Demon form is actually his real form and as such his abilities are stronger in this form. However he hates this form as he believes it is just more proof that he is cursed and as such tries to avoid being in this form as much as possible.

Sanctuary Role: Fighter

Why they were given Role: He is a natural when it comes to combat, and is an extremely protective person. Because of this Janus placed Daemon as a Fighter in the hopes that Daemon would come to accept hia true form and so that he would begin to open up to other people since he would be a part of a team.

How long in Sanctuary: 16 Years

How they got to Sanctuary: He was supposed to be a twin but the pregnancy had been hard for the first trimester and so the other child never made it. After that tbe pregnancy seemed to go fine and Daemon was born incredibly healthy. He seemed to have access to his powers from about the time he was born. Fire would always react to his moods no matter what they were. His parents realized they wpuld have to hide their son and so they did whatever they could not to let others know about him. His father had the option to reenlist in the military when Daemon was around one and a half but he decided not to and once he had entirely left the armed forces he and his wife started moving around so that it would be easier to keep their child a secret. A short time after the boy had turned six they found their way to the Sanctuary and began to live the closest thing to a normal life that the boy would ever know. But only a year later both of the boys parents wpyld die when they went out in order to defend the Sanctuary from an attack. The attack had been caused because people were afraid of what having so many people woth powers nearby could cause you happen, and the normal people where set off when the saw a strange tower of fire rise into the sky from the direction of the Sanctuary. This had been caused because Daemons real form had first appeared while he was incredibly sick. His body seemed to begin to shake after his transformation then he seemed to get a migraine. As he screamed in pain fire shot up into the sky from around him. Not long later he passed out and woke up still in what he wpuld come to call his Demon form. It was then he learned or his parents death. He begged Janus to keep him away from others so that no one else cpuld be hurt by being near him. He then spent the next eleven years separate from most people. The last four years he has been arpund people while acting as a Fighter but otherwise he still keeps himself separate from other people whenever he is able to. So that the curse he believes he is under wont effect anyone else.

Appearance:
He also wears a necklace with a set of dog tags that belonged to his father, as well as a cross on the same necklace that belonged to his mother.

He carries a set of two trench knives like the one above so that he can defend himself when there is no fire around to manipulate. That way he won't have to rely on his Demonic form.

(Sorry this took so long Mon. I hope that he is acceptable.)

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:36 pm

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11497

Really sorry for the wait! My internet was crazy for the past week or so, but finally got it fixed. just a small intro

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:55 pm

Was my character acceptable Mon?

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl