Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Cavaliere

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by Cavaliere » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:48 am

sir_fire wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:11 am
Lightly coughing as she starts to awaken, Naira spits out the leftover puke inside her mouth to the side in a very unladylike manner before she realizes where she is and who exactly is there to meet her when she returned to the waking world. Both her organic and cybernetic eye-widening in panic, they then began to dart every which way to try and find an escape route, but she was quick to realize that there was no escape and pulling on the edges of her hood, the little techpriestess shudders as she spoke.

"y-you d-don't have t-to pretend l-Liam... i-i know i-i'm p-pathetic... a-a-and u-u-useless... y-you s-should j-just g-g-go s-seek t-the help o-of s-someone w-worthier..."

Naira then started to curl up into a ball.

"i-i-i-it's o-okay... t-to s-say w-what you r-r-really f-feel... i-i'm u-u-used t-to b-being h-h-h-hated..."

She then began to quietly sob, her tiny frame wracked with heaving shudders as she tried her hardest to keep it all in, to prevent herself from embarrassing Liam further.
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
In a burst of motion, the scientist grabbed the crying priestess for the shoulder, minding to be delicate yet still causing her to look at him in the eyes.
The two blue orbs didn't waver, even in the face of close proximity, as she could see that what he spoke next was the truth, reinforced by the intensity in which he said those fateful words.

"I never met one as worthy as you, Naira. There is not a gram of the hate your speak of in me, as you are my closest companion, one of the people that keep me grounded. So I ask you, Naira, will you stay with me? To give you strength as you do to me?"

Yet, something else was hidden in those big eyes of his, a deep desperation and fear that he would lose her to the novice's own insecurities.
Two damaged people leaning on each other for strength, that was what they were, yet they had the potential of achieving great feats together.

On its placement in the hangar, the attachment on the gray Astray blinked once.

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:35 am

TheSilverCross wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:40 am
sir_fire wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:21 am
TheSilverCross wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:24 am
The Twins felt cautious optimism that time, but nonetheless, proceeded with heading to the direction of the first elevator to the right, aware of the following, in Irish,
"Sis, tabhair na míniúcháin atá dlite dom don Cap, léim mé an rud ar bith," ("Sis, let's give the Cap the explanations I owe him, I jumped the gun anyways,") as while entering the elevator to the main area the Captain's meant to be at, the taller pilot was hitting the right numbers needed when he and his sister entered the elevator, replying in Irish,
"A ligean ar a fhios ag ár Boss is nua, iad siúd dino Dino dhéanamh i ndáiríre é anois, ^ ^" ("Let's know our newest boss, those Dino jerks really done it now,")
As the both of them were waiting inside the elevator to reach their destination accordingly, preparing to get questioned before more proverbial gun-jumping gets had.
As the wayward duo left the elevator they noticed they were inside what seemed to be the lower depths of the Mississippi, the beating heart and guts of the landship. As the twins pressed forward amidst the incredible racket of the ship's mighty machinery, there was no chance for them to take notice or hear of the approach of a rather sizable number of footsteps until it was far too late...

"Ey the fuck yous doing around here at this time ya mooks?!"

And then a large metallic object hits the support pillar they were standing beside, making their ears ring from the noise, the projectile being a worryingly large pipe wrench that soon clattered at their feet. The footsteps once again followed, this time close enough to hear the numerous disgruntled voices of their owners...

"Ain't no udda way youse ain't a buncha spies here to fuck with our home! Well howsabout we fuck you up before you does that eh?!"
"No one's held hostage, No troubles needed, I've jumped the gun first, that's my mistake and I was gonna let our new boss know about that, good to know that no one here's Pro-ADVENT either," Belen politely replied in casual English, no need for others to go gun-jumping in kind under current tenses lest this ship gets in more trouble than needed, anyways.

"Bro, we're supposed to go help fossilize those Dinos, we've just fought another skirmish last week and we've wanted in on wrecking them, besides, we'd want in on fighting ADVENT too when the Dino jerks are done!" Banba's willfulness in fighting the Dinosaur Empire and ADVENT were readily apparent, clearly looking forward to wrecking either group's shit when good opportunities are made.

Belen whispered to his sister on this regard, "Sis, there's Times and places to wreck ADVENT forces, we'll do it the minute the new Boss assigns us to that, we try doing it now and we won't be much closer to help take back North America," the twins clearly told the truth, between Belen's resolution to meet the new Boss and Banba's willfulness to go fight it out with the Dinos and ADVENT forces when the chance is given to do so.
Their appeals were ignored as the group angrily advanced and assaulted the two intruders

Dewdovsky

Post by Dewdovsky » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:44 am

yamitaicho wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:47 am
Kim got into his room while looking at the wall for a bit. The coat wrapped around him and created a panel for him to check his vitals, before adapting himself to scrap his ability to feel anger. Maybe he could have done that sooner. But it felt really frustrating to allow people to keep hating on him.

"We will help them with their battle, and then we are OUT of this place. If these creatures are pouring in from another doomed universe then there must be a technology with them to send me back to Kazuki. To our world with our own fucking problems to fix."

He then looks around trying to see the next thing to do, but finding nothing important the boy decides to just jump in his bed and look at the ceiling.
After Kim's rather outnumbered opposition. While he did hit on Ashley, much to her and Elias's chagrin, they still value him as their weird friend. Of course, they'll never actually say it for fear of Kim literally clinging to them. He could do it if he wanted to. They traveled down the crew quarters before stopping where they share with Kim.

"Hey Kim, you alright?"

Elias asked as they floated into the room, seeing Kim just staring off into the ceiling.

yamitaicho

Post by yamitaicho » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:59 am

Dewdovsky wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:44 am
yamitaicho wrote:
Kim got into his room while looking at the wall for a bit. The coat wrapped around him and created a panel for him to check his vitals, before adapting himself to scrap his ability to feel anger. Maybe he could have done that sooner. But it felt really frustrating to allow people to keep hating on him.

"We will help them with their battle, and then we are OUT of this place. If these creatures are pouring in from another doomed universe then there must be a technology with them to send me back to Kazuki. To our world with our own fucking problems to fix."

He then looks around trying to see the next thing to do, but finding nothing important the boy decides to just jump in his bed and look at the ceiling.
After Kim's rather outnumbered opposition. While he did hit on Ashley, much to her and Elias's chagrin, they still value him as their weird friend. Of course, they'll never actually say it for fear of Kim literally clinging to them. He could do it if he wanted to. They traveled down the crew quarters before stopping where they share with Kim.

"Hey Kim, you alright?"

Elias asked as they floated into the room, seeing Kim just staring off into the ceiling.
Kim stopped staring at the ceiling for the moment, once he was questioned if he was alright, making him sit up and look at bot Ashley and Elias. For a moment he questioned if speaking was of any use, but then he remembered how they were the only ones that didn't quite hate on him since he was saved by the Izumo's crew. Not for the lack of trying on his part.

"I'm fine. Just... Flashbacks when I captured that suit. Once I saw everyone screaming bloody murder I got thrown back when I sacrificed myself for someone I loved dearly, and discovered the people I served used such sacrifice as a way to get rid of me. My backstory is just full of stupidity and in the end a god damn heroic moment."

He was dragging on again, almost delving deep into his problems and just spewing them out, that was dangerous, people already had enough reasons to fear him.

"Sorry. It's not your problem. There's no need for me to regale you my story. If you're interested you can ask me to tell it. But it's just any other realistic hero's tale. With a damn sad ending. Fucking pricks the ones that I fought for. My version of humanity really deserves the Dark Eldar if you ask me."

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:19 am

Guy of G wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:55 pm
cz_invazion wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:11 pm
"Me? Lost? Hell yeah I'm lost im the outsider that Kim brought on the ship and then that whole fiasco started and than I saw who ever that was glow like a damn beacon and that little shit.... Kim? Kim. Hit you, are you alright by the way?" Sterling asked. It wasn't too long ago he was in a situation like Kira's and he knew all too damn well how it felt how the world likes to kick you, especially when your down.

"The name is Sterling by the way, well thats not my actually name that's mostly just a gobbledygook of letters and numbers so I go by Sterling. Can I ask for your name before you have the guards throw me into an architect for trespassing even though I was forced here in this palce against my own free will? I don't know if Kim said or if anyone even bothered to look into it but I shot at this marvel of machinery because it was either that or die in space." Sterling added before any possible yells for security or screams of blood thirsty rage happened.

ZOE and ELE were surprisingly tame for some reason. ZOE was glad the scene was over and dispersed while ELE was upset there wasn't any blood shed. ZOE spoke up to Sterling subconsciously. "I'm going to keep us in stationary mode. Too many troops moving in and around if we started anything without you piloting it I feel it would only cause more problems... That and I need someone to physically help me from keeping ELE doing something stupid so this way all she can do is bitch and moan... Like usual..."
“Im Kira, yeah Im fine its just that Kim guy is just being a brat about being scrutinized by people and it was really pissing me off. We barely know each other here anyways he should expect it.”

Yamato was shaking in his chair with rage as he spoke and baled his hand into a fist.
Sterling could see him tense up in anger. "Hell to me it looks like you guys could use some group therapy but maybe I just don't know anyone yet so I don't know how things work here..." Sterling said as he looked around at various people moving around the bay. Soldier types, guys in robes with claws, giant mechs that looked no way familiar.

"Im taking it that you guys arent with EFF... So what should I do? Should I report to the glowing guy because I'm technically a prisoner? Should I just keep my head down and be part of the crew? Should I sit on the side lines and drink my confusion away?" Sterling said as he tapped his chest which made a light metallic tap.

"Also with as amazing and advanced stuff is on this ship they could at least upgrade your chair. I mean it looks worse than the one I was stuck in for a couple of years..."
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:39 am

Cavaliere wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:48 am
sir_fire wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:11 am
Lightly coughing as she starts to awaken, Naira spits out the leftover puke inside her mouth to the side in a very unladylike manner before she realizes where she is and who exactly is there to meet her when she returned to the waking world. Both her organic and cybernetic eye-widening in panic, they then began to dart every which way to try and find an escape route, but she was quick to realize that there was no escape and pulling on the edges of her hood, the little techpriestess shudders as she spoke.

"y-you d-don't have t-to pretend l-Liam... i-i know i-i'm p-pathetic... a-a-and u-u-useless... y-you s-should j-just g-g-go s-seek t-the help o-of s-someone w-worthier..."

Naira then started to curl up into a ball.

"i-i-i-it's o-okay... t-to s-say w-what you r-r-really f-feel... i-i'm u-u-used t-to b-being h-h-h-hated..."

She then began to quietly sob, her tiny frame wracked with heaving shudders as she tried her hardest to keep it all in, to prevent herself from embarrassing Liam further.
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
In a burst of motion, the scientist grabbed the crying priestess for the shoulder, minding to be delicate yet still causing her to look at him in the eyes.
The two blue orbs didn't waver, even in the face of close proximity, as she could see that what he spoke next was the truth, reinforced by the intensity in which he said those fateful words.

"I never met one as worthy as you, Naira. There is not a gram of the hate your speak of in me, as you are my closest companion, one of the people that keep me grounded. So I ask you, Naira, will you stay with me? To give you strength as you do to me?"

Yet, something else was hidden in those big eyes of his, a deep desperation and fear that he would lose her to the novice's own insecurities.
Two damaged people leaning on each other for strength, that was what they were, yet they had the potential of achieving great feats together.

On its placement in the hangar, the attachment on the gray Astray blinked once.
"N-no stop..."

Naira tries to push Liam away, but given how slight her frame is; all she could really do was to move him by only a few inches...

"s-stop... y-y-you're j-just d-doing this f-f-for your o-own s-sake... i-i-i-i d-don't w-want t-to b-b-burden a-anyone e-else... s-so d-don't l-l-lower y-yourself f-for my s-sake..."

As Liam was attempting to convince Naira that she wasn't was worthless as she thought she was two IJA officers walked by, at first completely ignoring the soap opera drama between the two, that is until one of them recognized the scientist and his face shifted immediately contorted with rage as he walked up to Liam and grabbing him by the shoulder, punched him across the face, knocking him to the floor.

"Bastard... I've been waiting for this you Gaijin dog!" As he was about to continue the assault, his comrade held back the agitated young man and Liam soon realized that the young man had the same exact shade of bluish-black hair and a close resemblance to... To Adashino...

"GODDAMIT LET GO OF ME FUKUYAMA!!! THIS BASTARD!!! THIS BASTARD...!!!"

At the sudden eruption of violence and shouting, Naira quickly shifted to her first instinct: To cower and make herself as small and unnoticeable as possible, curling up into an even tighter ball and choking back her sobs of terror.

cz_invazion wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:19 am
Guy of G wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:55 pm
cz_invazion wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:11 pm
"Me? Lost? Hell yeah I'm lost im the outsider that Kim brought on the ship and then that whole fiasco started and than I saw who ever that was glow like a damn beacon and that little shit.... Kim? Kim. Hit you, are you alright by the way?" Sterling asked. It wasn't too long ago he was in a situation like Kira's and he knew all too damn well how it felt how the world likes to kick you, especially when your down.

"The name is Sterling by the way, well thats not my actually name that's mostly just a gobbledygook of letters and numbers so I go by Sterling. Can I ask for your name before you have the guards throw me into an architect for trespassing even though I was forced here in this palce against my own free will? I don't know if Kim said or if anyone even bothered to look into it but I shot at this marvel of machinery because it was either that or die in space." Sterling added before any possible yells for security or screams of blood thirsty rage happened.

ZOE and ELE were surprisingly tame for some reason. ZOE was glad the scene was over and dispersed while ELE was upset there wasn't any blood shed. ZOE spoke up to Sterling subconsciously. "I'm going to keep us in stationary mode. Too many troops moving in and around if we started anything without you piloting it I feel it would only cause more problems... That and I need someone to physically help me from keeping ELE doing something stupid so this way all she can do is bitch and moan... Like usual..."
“Im Kira, yeah Im fine its just that Kim guy is just being a brat about being scrutinized by people and it was really pissing me off. We barely know each other here anyways he should expect it.”

Yamato was shaking in his chair with rage as he spoke and baled his hand into a fist.
Sterling could see him tense up in anger. "Hell to me it looks like you guys could use some group therapy but maybe I just don't know anyone yet so I don't know how things work here..." Sterling said as he looked around at various people moving around the bay. Soldier types, guys in robes with claws, giant mechs that looked no way familiar.

"Im taking it that you guys arent with EFF... So what should I do? Should I report to the glowing guy because I'm technically a prisoner? Should I just keep my head down and be part of the crew? Should I sit on the side lines and drink my confusion away?" Sterling said as he tapped his chest which made a light metallic tap.

"Also with as amazing and advanced stuff is on this ship they could at least upgrade your chair. I mean it looks worse than the one I was stuck in for a couple of years..."
"Don't worry too much about it if we didn't fall apart at that island against that Alien Ace we won't die here...maybe ask that soldier guy Elias about it just get known around here before asking these guys are kinda....suspicious and particular. Know what I mean?" Kira was slightly lightening up amid his conversation.

"And the chair? Pfft... They said that my needs weren't exactly urgent now that I've got nothing left to pilot... Yeah, that sorry hunk of scrap you that got carted out of the hangar was my mobile suit. At least according to some weird kid who thought I was someone else entirely..."

Dewdovsky

Post by Dewdovsky » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:20 am

yamitaicho wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:59 am
Dewdovsky wrote:
yamitaicho wrote:

"Hey Kim, you alright?"

Kim stopped staring at the ceiling for the moment, once he was questioned if he was alright, making him sit up and look at bot Ashley and Elias. For a moment he questioned if speaking was of any use, but then he remembered how they were the only ones that didn't quite hate on him since he was saved by the Izumo's crew. Not for the lack of trying on his part.

"I'm fine. Just... Flashbacks when I captured that suit. Once I saw everyone screaming bloody murder I got thrown back when I sacrificed myself for someone I loved dearly, and discovered the people I served used such sacrifice as a way to get rid of me. My backstory is just full of stupidity and in the end a god damn heroic moment."

He was dragging on again, almost delving deep into his problems and just spewing them out, that was dangerous, people already had enough reasons to fear him.

"Sorry. It's not your problem. There's no need for me to regale you my story. If you're interested you can ask me to tell it. But it's just any other realistic hero's tale. With a damn sad ending. Fucking pricks the ones that I fought for. My version of humanity really deserves the Dark Eldar if you ask me."
Ashley and Elias looked at each other with some vague notion of concern. This can't be good.

"Well our world isn't known for happy endings. A couple of people can attest to that. So, I'll bite; what's your story?"

White Wraith

Post by White Wraith » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:35 am

Isaac wanders the streets, looking for yet another sandwich shop. He heard about a Vietnamese-American fusion place from a reliable source which also served very good crawfish noodles, apparently. It was this very same place that he searched for and despite knowing what were supposed to be the directions to the shop, Isaac still couldn’t find it. Perhaps the dimensional fluctuations in this reality simply warped it to a different location. Peering past the crude and mundane matter, the psychic saw the fabric of space being twisted and stretched, distorted beyond imagining. This was different from the rifts which brought all of those otherworlders here. Someone or something was trying to manifest here by force, as opposed to being dragged into this world by random chance. Whatever it was will surely be a problem he’ll end up having to take care of. It was the likely cause for his current inconvenience and being deprived of a good place to eat in wasn’t something he can easily forgive. Isaac sighed at his predicament. Is enjoying the simpler things in life too much to ask for? Well, maybe he can find a different shop before dealing with whatever is trying to come through. Maybe the one called Ike’s Love and Sandwiches. Something to keep in mind for later, Isaac thought.

As he was walking back to the place he was staying over, he saw a disheveled man walk past him, desperately clutching what appeared to be a stuffed doll. The moment Isaac laid eyes on the plush figure, he felt a visceral and instinctive revulsion. Every fiber of his being, down to his very soul, told him that it was something which must not be. Its round white eyes evoked nothing but pure emptiness, as empty as any who would even think of possessing such a thing. Its smile, taking the shape of a “w”, was an affront to the very concept of human expression. Framing its disgusting face was lengthy yellow hair, streaked with red on the right, which awoke Isaac’s desire to spill blood for being forced to witness such an atrocity. His mind flashed back to one of those soulless things the Epyon’s pilot socialized with for whatever reason. Filled with an almost overwhelming fury, Isaac imagined the ease with which he could take apart the inspiration for that stuffed abomination, even at this distance. Gleefully dismantling it piece by piece. Then he would crush the heart of that pilot for the crime of associating himself with it. A simple, quick, and satisfying deed. But reason managed to prevail and Isaac quashed this violent fury, regaining his clarity. That simply wouldn’t do.

Isaac opts for targeting just the plush figure itself. With the slightest of effort, he set the doll aflame with pure intent alone. Its owner dropped the now burning abomination, desperately trying to put out the fire. The young psychic walked away from the scene, his back turned to it all, with a small smile on his face. As that ordeal ended, another event soon began to take place. Another powerful psychic presence had arrived, appearing as a blazing inferno to his otherworldly sight, but one that was restrained. If unchecked, there was little doubt in Isaac’s mind that someone with power which burned so intensely would break the world if so inclined. It was rare to see someone of such caliber and with his curiosity piqued, Isaac heads toward where this new arrival is.

Toward Cafe Ange.

GGear95

Post by GGear95 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:01 am

╰❖╮ >// Mendel Colony, days after the jailbreak.

Inside the formerly Abandoned Lair of Rau Le Creuset, his raid on the Dark Eldar prisons yielded him several new and strange allies. The Alien Robot Bounty hunter Devcon and his fellow “Children of Primus”, the Technologically advanced but Culturally regressive members of the Imperium of Man amongst other castaways from differing Human civilizations he couldn't care to remember. While he was away that strange man in the bowler hat disappeared and his men found… An even stranger creature in his place. Not far from his current position the… Creature was familiarizing itself with the newcomers, to a very, very mixed reaction…

A warm, sensational breath to follow against the fair mans neck. Crimson eyes of wanton desire to stare deep into his own. Scarlet nail and smooth fingers to run down his armor. For a particular being to need the warmth of man. Oh the poor Karskin. If only he knew the pleasure that she could provide. But no. Just to stand, awkwardly. Not to entice her little show.. With ample chest pressing against his left shoulder and long slender legs intertwined with his own. Hmmph. It didn't help that others were watching ether. The man getting annoyed every second he saw the valley of cleavage in his peripheral vision. Holding a questionable smirk... she only knew his third member was possibly getting a reaction out of this. . "Ara, cannot stand a foxes advances Hmmph? Alas, quite disappointing dear. I would have already drain you out of your stamina after I was done with you. Hehe."

“BY THE EMPEROR’S NAME WOMAN, CAN’T YOU STOP RUBBING YOUR LOINS ON ME?!” Oh the issues when a culture becomes sexually repressed. Fun. It was. Also who the fuck was the emperor?

The Kasrkin explained with extreme vexation as he attempted to push the Fox-woman away from grinding her breasts and crotch against his body.

“Yech, fethin’ Abhuman’s in heat...” Abhumans. Dear. Is that the name for a proud fakesune pleasure android these days? Only to raise her sharp, plucked eye brows up in wonder as more characters of Grim dark and friends came down to see the failed seduction at hand. “And now do you see why we consider the likes of them as little more than the help?”

The Volpone rather smugly explains to the “TSF” pilots.

The silent sister rolled her eyes in uncharacteristic annoyance at the sorry sight before her.

“Aw what in the matrix did I walk into?” A bearded man with a futuristic outfit commented on the commotion,.

╰❖╮ >// “Who knows maybe this is a mating ritual of her species?” A sharp dressed man with a mic commented.
“I'm going to record this just in case we need a documentary.” Said an adjacent Cameraman.
“Good idea!”

“Oh primus…”

“HEYHEYHEY! DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE RECORD THIS YOU-!”
Wait, what? She thought as the Karskin yelled towards the camera crew. Did they say film!? Why the f*** would they sayt also this was her cultures mating ritual? Oh hell no honey. Not without paying her to film in a porno dear. Raising her left hand while still being pushed away by the poor Karskin, a glaring middle finger was raised to the cameraman and the reporter " Bitch! That I, Isaki. Will not perform a Mating Ritual.. I would suck his c*** dry and get him to f*** me silly. But Unless I got paid for my work. Ya'll can shove a chaos cursed dil** up yours! Pushing herself away from the Karskin she held in her cleavage the longest time. This fox might be a slut. But she has class.

A fin headed creature with an eyepatch babbled in an incomprehensible tongue at the bedeviled man.

“Well ya I’m not gonna ask what kind of business Fox Girl was into being this close to...beings like the ones we just ran from.”

╰❖╮ >// “Must I-” A man in a medical outfit began to speak but was elbowed by the Bearded man.

“Shut up. Remember what I told you...Cartwright”

“I mean must I Cartwright assist in any deliveries that may result from this encounter?”

“Ok that didn’t make this any less disgusting.” The Man shook his head at the Monotonous doctor.

Slowly turning her head to the words the came out the Medical Officer. The eyes of rage that fired in the Faksune's glowed. Her expression turned to anger to a needy lusty smile. " Well doctor. Why hath, you wish to volunteer? Hmmmph? I'd love to have a daughter! Goswalt looked at this entire shitshow playing out before him with a dejected and tired look on his face and began to weigh his options ...put his bolt pistol into his mouth and pull the trigger...or use the remaining bolter on the Fox Abhuman before him and hope his new saviors don’t throw him back to the Dark Eldar, but he did only have one bolt left he couldn't waste it on this creature when worse ones awaited him.

“Blast….”

╰❖╮ >//

╰❖╮ >//

╰❖╮ >//

>/// GUNMIX - [REOL] TOKIO FUNKA/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltfvw5jF3gI/
╰❖╮ >// ///L ENTRY 2XXX: ISAKI
THAT WACKY FAKE FOX YOU WISH YOU NEVER MEET.

yamitaicho

Post by yamitaicho » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:22 pm

Dewdovsky wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:20 am
yamitaicho wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:59 am
Dewdovsky wrote:

"Hey Kim, you alright?"

Ashley and Elias looked at each other with some vague notion of concern. This can't be good.

"Well our world isn't known for happy endings. A couple of people can attest to that. So, I'll bite; what's your story?"
Kim looked at the duo for some time, thinking if they were ready for his story, and then he mentally said "Fuck it" and decided to regale the tale of the Psions and the Aberrants.

"Ok. So my world's story starts for me when I'm a god damn baby. The cutest fucking thing everyone ever saw. My parents had me while deciding they wanted to serve the government. The world was facing a crisis thanks to the existence of the Aberrants. They were humans that for some reason or another awakened the ability to gain access the unlimited power of the universe. Problem being for them is that being a human before ascending into an Aberrant makes them really limited. To the point that this endless power funnels into them and turns into whatever they mind can quantify as "The limit of power". This wasn't a problem at the start, until the Aberrants start to question why they should follow rules made by people that were not as "blessed" as them. See where I'm going with this? War broke out between the government and the Aberrants and during the Aberrant Wars humans discovered that there was another side of the coin. Naturally gifted humans with the ability to unleash Psionic abilities in order to fight the monsters. Most people that had such a gift were taken at eighteen to a place called "The Chamber" where they would suffer a bit to force an awakening. In my case I was able to awaken my powers without a chamber. What people call a Psian, rather than a Psion like other people."

Kim jumped from the bed and landed on the ground before showing his hand and displaying a bit of his Gross Manipulation by turning his nails into claws, and then shifting back to normal.

"Psions have categories to specialize in. My specialization is Biokinesis. That means I have full control over my bodily functions. That time I ate that bug food and said it tasted like chicken? I actually forced my body to feel the taste of chicken by eating that shit. That's the most disrespectful use of my powers but eh. Anyway, back to the story. I was recruited when I was twelve and trained until I was fourteen. There I met Kazuki and my future team of Psions. I became their leader, and we hunted Psions together for two entire years depending on one another. We were seven in total. But as the war kept raging on eventually we lost some people. And it got to the point where I had to choose between saving him or two other members of our squad. Protocol requires me to choose the higher count of people, but I always had a thing for Kazuki, and my feelings made the choice for me, I saved him and that made my team of six psions be reduced to Kazuki. And I wasn't allowing that war to take him from me."

Kim Sits on the bed again. Trying to recall exactly what happened back then, it was a little muddy, but not enough for him to forget the bad stuff, even if he really wished he could.

"We returned to the base and I contacted the higher ranks of the military, thanks to being the leader a very well positioned group of Aberrant Hunters, and demanded that Kazuki and I were given full permission to retire from the war and forever, gain protection from the government we protected for so long. They said I could do that, but only if I managed to kill, on my own, a Nova Aberrant. A more powerful version of the normal scrubs. But here's the thing. A group of Psions can hunt a single Aberrant, imagine sending me to face a Nova "Fucking" Aberrant on my own. It was suicide. Maybe that's why I decided to go, not for me, but for Kazuki. I was going to protect him even if I died in the process. With the help of people that knew Shapeshifting a bit more I aged my body to twenty-two years old, so I could be at peak performance at the hunt and the fight."

Now Kim seemed a bit frustrated, if he didn't like to remember the next part.

"I hunted the Nova Aberrant to Texas, or rather what was left of it. It became a barren wasteland during the initial stages of the war therefore it was the best place to use my full power. The Aberrant appeared before me, and I was able to sense his powers, we Psions have this sixth sense where we can predict when an Aberrant will use their powers, Biokinetics are better at this. And I could see his powers were Physical Implementation. He could break the limits of the normal body. And that is fucking terrifying. He was better at everything and my only chance of survival was making sure I could predict all of his moves two seconds before they were made. Or I would die."

Kim remembered using his coat to fight the Nova Aberrant, only managing to slap him away, never giving out true damage to the fucker.

"It was a war of attrition. This coat was given to me because it can mimic my powers, only Biokinetic Psionics gain it, because only they can use it to their full potential. I kept the nova at bay, and believed victory was possible. Until my right leg ended up flying off. That was a bummer, once it fell to the ground the Aberrant mocked me and said that he would wait for my reinforcements, so I used my powers to adapt and morph my body, helping myself to stay standing. Fought him harder, giving all my blood and sweat to defeating that scum. And then it came to pass."

Now the boy slapped his left arm to make sure they understood what happened before he could even say it.

"It took my left arm along with half my coat. He held it and waggled it trying to break my spirit, but I wasn't done yet, the Coat can function with my commands, no matter it is, no matter if it's connected to me or not. So I used it to keep the monster still for a few seconds, and out came the Psionic Cannon. It's unique to my coat. A weapon designed to feed from a Psion's entire aura and give out a blast that would damage bodies and minds of anyone near. And I shot it making Texas even more fucked up in the process."

Chuckled to himself, but it was a sad chuckle.

"I stood there, bleeding, and due to using all my psionic strength my powers were spent, and I reverted to being sixteen. Not a very pleasant transition, imagine your entire body shrinking, your organs reverting, your bones breaking, so they could get back into place. Not to mention my arm and leg that reopened due to me not being able to keep them shut anymore. It was hell. And in front of me that damn Nova Aberrant still stood strong. He was damaged, could barely move and seemed very satisfied to see that a single Psion could damage him so much. But he believed I had lost. And then it came to me: That was the idea. The army was never going to allow Kazuki to leave, it was obvious. We were the best at hunting Aberrants together, but if I wanted to leave with him then it would be better for them to kill me off by throwing me at an impossible mission and keep Kazuki, reposition him with another team and keep fighting the war. That's where I learn of the bottomless malice of the human heart. But I didn't accept to lose. You see. My coat has a special ability, it's called "The Red Sunset" where it takes any living tissue and repairs the one wearing it. So I activated this ability, and due to the fact the Nova Aberrant was barely able to move... It was taken by the coat, and with that I stole his right leg, his left arm and parts of his internal organs to fix mine back up. His death caused an explosion of cosmic energy that damaged the Government's surveillance of the fight and tossed me in this insane multiverse. That's my story. The hero that got what every hero deserves... Fucking nothing."

Kim went back to stare at the ceiling after finishing his tale, he wanted to hear what they had to say, but he would totally understand if they decided to run away. After all he just said his arm and leg, plus pieces of internal organs where stolen from someone else.