Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Meanjojo

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by Meanjojo » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 am

sir_fire wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:09 am
Meanjojo wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:43 pm
Namie gave an audible smirk, but it quickly disappeared as soon as the machine started to swing wildly. She didn't have much time to do what she needed so she had to be quick. She wasn't sure at first if the tackling would work, but this is a great start.

"You know I keep saying I hated being part of a squadron that I had no choice of being with, but then I keep pulling shit that they keep doing."

She somewhat said it to herself, but also over the radio if anyone wanted to hear it.

She knew how dangerous the blade was and she had no intention of taking too many hits from it whilst she was down with it. She took a small breath as she pressed a button inside her cockpit to release the extra ammunition that she carried around just in case. The ammunition was ejected, but not the resupply module thankfully. The ammunition would drop down onto the MS before her. She also released the Giant Rubber Duck from the storage and it landed rather softly on the opposing MS.

The blade managed to cut off pieces of her armor and go stick itself near a shoulder blade of the Gespenst. She didn't need to stick around anymore as she did as the Unit probably wanted and got off of it.

"Danger Close!"

She activated her boosters and to try and back off from the impending explosion from the Explosive Rubber Duck, "さよなら."
Hopefully she was at least far enough to be a bit safe.
Rather than a massive, earthshaking explosion, what the rubber ducky instead did was to let loose a sudden expansion of unlight that soon created to form a perfect sphere of utter darkness utterly consuming the cultist mobile suit and everything within 50 meters of the sphere of destruction before suddenly imploding, leaving behind a perfectly circular crater and absolutely no trace of Namie and Skyblaze’s aggressor, almost as if he was never truly there... As she pondered on what had just happened, Skyblaze’s voice comes over her line.

“...Was that rubber duck actually a displacement bomb? Scrap, what a way to go...”

Judging from Skyblaze's tone, he genuinely felt sorry for the cultist.
"I honestly didn't expect it to do that. If I knew it was going to basically be a black hole bomb I would've saved it. We should go see those arms dealers again sometime! Want more of those things."

"Sanger- Wodan should be taking care of something else. He was hellbent on doing so. Where to next? I still got a lot of fight left in me."

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:41 am

Aaron Gentles glared back at the refurbished realdolls. How desperate could one be to resort to converting a bunch of faulty dutch wives into sad attempts at combat automatons? Furthermore, how desperate would he have to be in order to get out of this completely humiliating situation? Sure, he's disguised himself as a woman in some occasions to get an artifact or two, but inhabiting a walking scrap pile produced from the fantasies of hopeless lonely creatures delusional enough to call themselves men? That was definitely crossing a line. Alas, those knife-eared freaks forced him into this and now, he'd have to figure a way out.

Gentles came close to butchering the soulless tin cans with his hatchet, but refrained from doing so. Mainly due to having no hatchet to butcher them with. So instead, he gradually and grudgingly calms himself down, the glare vanishing from his now artificial, unnatural face. He'd have to be diplomatic with these things, at least for the moment.

"Erm, sorry for ruining your...beauty sleep." Hearing himself speak still grated, but Gentles would bravely endure. "I think my circuits are a little bit jumbled right now. I'm sure you all know how it is. Faulty workmanship, am I right? Anyway, where are we, exactly?"

If he was being honest with himself, Gentles was just going to wing it.

Aaron would immediately get a look from the machine supposedly called M200, a mix of seeming confusion and almost…. Suspicion… It was like they could instantly tell something was up. The vibrant one didn’t seem to bat an eye though. “Hmph! It’s gonna take more than a sorry to get me to forgive you this time Wa. And whaddya mean where are we exactly? We’re in storage facility 12 still, Griffon ain’t picked us up yet. Geez, is your mindmap even fully booted?” She walks forward and arrogantly flicks Aaron's forehead

Aaron feeling the flood of embarrassment at being rebuked by the doll suppressed his outrage.

“Ugh, so its a mission? I just...got confused for a second.”

“No you dumbass” The very arrogant girl says, adding a second flick against Aaron, “We’re getting picked up and put into our squad. Missions won’t come for a while. Jeez you’re being slow as hell, were you even listening during our briefing?”

“I sure hope she was” came a voice from directly behind the pink girl, causing the vibrant girl to jump back in surprise.

“GAH holy fuck where’d you come from?!”

The woman that stood behind the group was slightly shorter than their new body but still carried this air of superiority that made her seem much larger.

“Ohshit! Uh Hi, I kind of zoned out a second is all what’s going on then?”

Aaron lamented his lack of powers at a time like this he was virtually helpless.

“Well, my newest disciples of Justice...” this new figure says, pushing a finger up the bridge of her nose as if adjusting a pair of invisible glasses, “My designation is Welrod Mk2. I know you are Wa2000, M200, and P30, so there is no need for introductions. I will be your team leader and mentor as you learn how to fight against those who oppose the laws of society, and together we will bring the hammer of justice down on those who do wrong for their own selfish benefits.”

“.....Uh…. Right…..” the girl, now identified as P30, says before leaning in to Aaron’s ear and muttering “This girl seem like a nutjob to you too Wa…?”

“Uh yeah…” Aaron played along, these robots all seemed nuts to him from where he stood.

“Well, anyhow… Let’s go, disciples of justice. Our transport is waiting to take us to our first posting, so there is no point to waste.” With a swift turn on her heels, Welrod begins walking off, with M200 and P30 following behind. What an…. Interesting group Aaron had found himself in the company of…

Aaron followed grudgingly, he was still in disbelief at this entire situation...

Flying Panda

Post by Flying Panda » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:25 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:57 am
The Arachnid mastermind's orbiting arsenal suddenly stopped pointing at Gabe and instead towards the sky, as if at rest while their conductor fearlessly approaches the Gunleon with its arms folded across its chest despite the weapon pointed at its head.

"You think too small, Lion. Haven't you realized the state of this world? It is doomed, no matter what efforts of those fools in the FPA, UN and OMNI. Only the followers of the Great Leopard have the power and the to cull the weak to prepare Humanity for what comes next. Your Goddess abandoned your Zemurian kin after foolishly putting in their hands the tools to create utopia, man is not a creature that can sit idly by in leisure, every battle, every challenge is a proof of a right to rule, the power of kings were always forged on the flames of war!"

The psi-Gundam then pointed a taloned finger at the Gunleon.

"Look at yourself, have you ever wondered why such a machine chose you? It is no mere repair machine but a bearer of Kingly power, no matter what form it takes or whatever reality it manifests in. I shall ask one last time: Join us and together, your kingdom will stretch across the entire breadth of the sky."

The pointing hand then becomes a palm reached out to take.
Outside and away of his communication microphone, Gabe's lips produced a small 'tch'. The Gunleon returned the gesture after the cultist was finished speaking, approaching in close to the psi-gundam's position, as if challenging it to a stare down contest.

"Oh but I have realized the state of the world. Matter of fact, it is quite sad. And while I don't believe these global forces are going to be able to do much on their own to fight back against all of these things out there, I'd still be willing to take them over a group of sorry ass madmen. Look at what you did. You think you have the right to just capture and take lives in the name of your so called leopard God as you see fit? Here is a thing about Gods, madman. I don't simply buy their stuff and shit because they may not exist. I'd never join a group of dickheads who take people away from their loved ones and families to sacrifice them for the sake of an entity that may not exist."

Then, Gunleon smacked the psi-gundam's reaching hand away.
Last edited by Flying Panda on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cavaliere

Post by Cavaliere » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:53 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:03 pm
A young girl in a strange hood met Kim with dirty looks as he stat down, she was startled out of her disgusted glare when Kiras drunken outburst began and hid behind the still foolishly idealistic scientist that had befriended her.

“Ensign Yamato if you have any additional knowledge of their conquest of these colonies it would be appreciated but please, avoid any sudden outbursts while we are in the middle of a briefing.”

“I-its just...them and the Zogillians...they killed everything I’ve ever known. I can’t...can’t…” He began to break into tears before some guardsmen rolled his wheelchair out of the room. His display of emotion was useless at a time as vital as this.

“The United Nations has deployed representatives onboard to assist us and exchange information. Several of their agents will be assisting us in the coming operation. It seems they knew of the Drukhari long before we arrived here, but kept their presence secret from the public eye; likely to avoid further panic.”

[spoiler]

~~~

'Juro sat in his small cubicle on board the Junk Guild cruiser. It has been about a month since he and Daisaku got Shanghaied by the UN to embark on a seemingly endless voyage into space all for the cause of some prim and proper alien prince who in his eyes could justify easily take care of himself.

Daisaku didn't know much about why he was up here but Juro knew all about it; He was given information regarding the Drukhari menace and he would be both a courier of the warning message and have GR as a backup power for the great operation against the Drukhari. Only he was told this due to the intense danger it'd put the whole crew of the ship and the machines stored there if the word has gotten out and in the worse case scenario, allow the information to leak to any prying enemy eyes who could benefit from this information.

"I just wish I could get this over with, I miss being in Tokyo going out to the pub on the calmer nights."

Typically when Juro was bored he would write short detective books, often incorporating elements of is his stranger than fiction life on duty. Of course he never published any of them, and he was own worst critic (though his belief that his stories were utter garbage wasn't wrong) but at least it got him thinking through about the extraordinary adventures he and his fellow UNICORN agents and how the average 24 year old had probably never accomplished the same level of things he had at this age.

This time he was about to do it, he walked to grab his portable typewriter (he often tried to be as classy as he possibly could with his technology preferences) when he heard a slight knock at the door.

"Could it be?", he pondered as he opened the door. There was no one there but a small, blank envelope on his doorstep. He picked up the envelope and opened it up to find a small note in hastily applied washable ink.

"Ah this really is it" he murmured to himself. He got to his miniature fridge to open a bottle of water and splashed the bottles contents on the paper to reveal its message. His wish came true.

"To UNICORN Agent U3.

Your assigned speech to give to our allies is prepared and ready to give to our allies in this war. Report to our room immediately

~~Anonymous"

"It's show time". [/spoiler]
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
Looking at his friend's reaction, Liam raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised by Naira’s behaviour.
After that rair, and even before really, the young Techpriest never showed this much open aggressiveness, mostly settling for just a series of low mumbling when sure that nobody will hear her.
Seeing her like this, so openly, was a new sight.

“There is something wrong, Naira? You seem… on edge...”

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:19 pm

Flying Panda wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:25 pm
Outside and away of his communication microphone, Gabe's lips produced a small 'tch'. The Gunleon returned the gesture after the cultist was finished speaking, approaching in close to the psi-gundam's position, as if challenging it to a stare down contest.

"Oh but I have realized the state of the world. Matter of fact, it is quite sad. And while I don't believe these global forces are going to be able to do much on their own to fight back against all of these things out there, I'd still be willing to take them over a group of sorry ass madmen. Look at what you did. You think you have the right to just capture and take lives in the name of your so called leopard God as you see fit? Here is a thing about Gods, madman. I don't simply buy their stuff and shit because they may not exist. I'd never join a group of dickheads who take people away from their loved ones and families to sacrifice them for the sake of an entity that may not exist."

In reaction to Gabe’s insolence, the Gundam Blasted the Gunleon with a cascade of psychic electricity from its spider-legs, the mystical energies wreaking havoc on the electronics and control systems of the Leonine defender even through its armor plating.

“Fool, my god is quite real and your life will be a worthwhile tribute!”

All of a sudden, the Gundam turns its head to the side slightly, where it ends up being met with a Teal and White Giant exploding from the foliage, prepared to strike with an ebony sword wreathed in arcing azure sparks, it’s Sixshot to the rescue! But as his blade prepared to cleave into the Spider-lord, both weapon and wielder was suddenly halted mid air by an unseen force.

“THE FRAKK?! Gh! Can’t move…!”

“Surprised Warrior? You should look before you leap, even before you stepped foot in this nation, I knew from the Great Leopard a mighty warrior linked with these Machines would oppose us. Your kind spanned the stars and built empires but are now a rotting shadow of its former glory… The weak and lame cannot harm me!”

The Gundam then grabbed the blade and the hand carrying it and overpowered Sixshot by swinging the entrapped mercenary at the currently stunned Gunleon, sending both crashing into the dirt with a terrible keening screech of metal against metal. Only for Sixshot to recover literally a moment after hitting the ground and fire off a burst of gunfire from his bladed assault rifle at the mastermind from a supine position. However even his retaliatory attack would be denied as the same invisible force halts the bulletstorm mere feet away from its ebony frame before the APHE shells harmlessly explode against it.

“...That’s not fair.”

“So is life.”

And then Sixshot and potentially Gunelon are quite literally swept away by a wave of psychokinetic force projected, again from the spider-leg “wings” stretching out from its shoulders.
Meanjojo wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 am
"I honestly didn't expect it to do that. If I knew it was going to basically be a black hole bomb I would've saved it. We should go see those arms dealers again sometime! Want more of those things."

"Sanger- Wodan should be taking care of something else. He was hellbent on doing so. Where to next? I still got a lot of fight left in me."
"Somehow I doubt we'll be seeing another one of those-"

And then Skyblaze is interrupted by the sound of screeching, groaning metal.

"...That does not sound good at all. Wanna check it out?"

The ex-seeker then flies over Namie's general location, letting her know he's got her covered.

Dewdovsky

Post by Dewdovsky » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:22 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:03 pm
TrickRPForeman wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:14 am

So, Dark Eldar again, huh? Just like back then...

And there he is. Kira's back. But personally, I don't care anymore.

He can pilot the damned Freedom again if he wants to. But the moment he hesitates, I'm shoving him off that wheelchair and taking what was taken away from me and do the damned thing myself.
Dewdovsky wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Elias nod at the information. These Dark Eldar sounds a lot like the Wehrmacht of early WW2, relying on sheer speed and aggression to take out their enemies before their full might could be mustered. It sounded like the Dark Eldar are going to be a tough opponent, but not impossible to beat. Sure, they're going to have Ashley and her newtype abilities, but Elias wonders if she can even sense something that's not even human.

The pair's head crane towards the entrance of the briefing room, seeing someone (who they recognized as the person who was shouting "Cagalli" earlier this week. Granted, they have no idea who the hell is Lacus, but they figure that it was something personal. Still, rather rude of him to come in here shouting while in a wheelchair.

A thought about tipping him on the side resulted a small jab from Ashley as she glares at Elias. Ah, that's right. Newtype and all that.
Cavaliere wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:05 pm

William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>

“So it will not be an armless ship, like I presumed. All the help we can get is welcome if those simulations are even half as accurate. There are ways for us to recognize those forced troops?”

It wasn’t a surprise to anyone that Liam had been training in these past days.
He blamed himself the most, so it was only natural to search more experience in the simulations, but he never managed to score a complete victory against the Eldars.
It might be due to his custom clear conditions on the simulation: nobody dies except the xenos.

“Kira? Do you know them?”

Surprised by the cripple sudden appearance, Liam questioned if him had any contact with the aliens before.
yamitaicho wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:36 pm

Kim was just sitting on his own coat, as everyone could marvel how fucking weird his coat was, to the point that it could expand and turn solid enough to be sat on, while still being worn, and after hearing the deliberation of everyone the boy decided to speak, and then suddenly a drunk someone barged into the room to give new info, one that by Kim's expression was ignored as soon as it was given.

"I have ways to capture a ship without damaging the structure. But it's not pretty and our dear friends that think I'm a monster will flip out at the sight of me doing it. But it's the best way for us to just take a ship. Sadly that would mean anyone inside, friend or foe, will meet a death that I would describe as "Painful" if they die. Some survive for some time. And when they do they are very loud about it. But that's all in your hands to decide. I won't use the Red Dawn without approval of you all, my dear friends."

Somehow Kim managed to sound legit on the request of approval, and at the same time totally sarcastic.
A young girl in a strange hood met kim with dirty looks as he stat down, she was startled out of her disgusted glare when Kiras drunken outburst began and hid behind the still foolishly idealistic scientist that had befriended her.

“Ensign Yamato if you have any additional knowledge of their conquest of these colonies it would be appreciated but please, avoid any sudden outbursts while we are in the middle of a briefing.”

“I-its just...them and the Zogillians...they killed everything I’ve ever known. I can’t...can’t…” He began to break into tears before some guardsmen rolled his wheelchair out of the room. His display of emotion was useless at a time as vital as this.

“The United Nations has deployed representatives onboard to assist us and exchange information. Several of their agents will be assisting us in the coming operation. It seems they knew of the Drukhari long before we arrived here, but kept their presence secret from the public eye; likely to avoid further panic.”

~~~
'Juro sat in his small cubicle on board the Junk Guild cruiser. It has been about a month since he and Daisaku got Shanghaied by the UN to embark on a seemingly endless voyage into space all for the cause of some prim and proper alien prince who in his eyes could justify easily take care of himself.

Daisaku didn't know much about why he was up here but Juro knew all about it; He was given information regarding the Drukhari menace and he would be both a courier of the warning message and have GR as a backup power for the great operation against the Drukhari. Only he was told this due to the intense danger it'd put the whole crew of the ship and the machines stored there if the word has gotten out and in the worse case scenario, allow the information to leak to any prying enemy eyes who could benefit from this information.

"I just wish I could get this over with, I miss being in Tokyo going out to the pub on the calmer nights."

Typically when Juro was bored he would write short detective books, often incorporating elements of is his stranger than fiction life on duty. Of course he never published any of them, and he was own worst critic (though his belief that his stories were utter garbage wasn't wrong) but at least it got him thinking through about the extraordinary adventures he and his fellow UNICORN agents and how the average 24 year old had probably never accomplished the same level of things he had at this age.

This time he was about to do it, he walked to grab his portable typewriter (he often tried to be as classy as he possibly could with his technology preferences) when he heard a slight knock at the door.

"Could it be?", he pondered as he opened the door. There was no one there but a small, blank envelope on his doorstep. He picked up the envelope and opened it up to find a small note in hastily applied washable ink.

"Ah this really is it" he murmured to himself. He got to his miniature fridge to open a bottle of water and splashed the bottles contents on the paper to reveal its message. His wish came true.

"To UNICORN Agent U3.

Your assigned speech to give to our allies is prepared and ready to give to our allies in this war. Report to our room immediately

~~Anonymous"

"It's show time".
Elias honestly felt really glad as the drunk and wheelchair-bounded crying bitch, I mean, Kira was finally rolled out of the briefing room. Sure, it might be personal between Kira, the Dark Eldar, and the Zogillians, but holy shit was he annoying as hell. Even when he and Ashley introduced themselves to the poor man, they got a funny look before Kira started to ball his eyes out.

Though truth be told, they wouldn't mind shoving him and that Tyzell guy out of an airlock.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:23 am

The cultist’s entire world was engulfed in darkness as the sphere consumed him and his machine; sending him hurtling through the in-between where time, space and reality no longer mattered. Faced with the impossibility of it all, his brain mercifully shut itself off, causing him to fall into a deep, dreamless unconsciousness.

A gasp echoed through the cultist as fresh air is pumped into his lungs. His eyes open before squinting as the sun is beating down directly on him from his mobile suit’s screen. His eyes widen before he looks around the wrecked mobile suit. He is...alive?! Oh praise to the Great Leopard, he was alive! A sharp pain stabbed through his chest, ceasing his jubilation. He looks up to see that the cockpit hatch was somehow knocked loose so he decides to unbuckle from his seat and crawl up to take stock of the situation he found himself in.

Soft waves crashed onto the beach as seagulls caw and coo overhead. With a pained grunt, the cultist stumbles out of the wrecked mobile suit and onto the sand.

Was this a sick joke? To die a slow death of dehydration and starvation on a desert island after having himself filled with relief that he had survived his craven foes’ weapon?

He began to observe the flashes and sounds of battle coming from nearby, the cultist concluded he was somehow displaced from the cult’s land by whatever weapon his foe deployed against him.

Not far from the island, an ongoing battle raged across the waves, as black, aerodynamic shapes ripped through the air and dove right into the maelstrom of combat.

The alien aircraft started strafing down at some... Girls? Firing their red pulse lasers at them, but the females kept dodging left and right.

“Where is our Air Support?! We can’t keep up against these Siren aircraft!”

Said Z-23, a young girl with darker Light hair with purple eyes, wearing a blue and white Prussian style cap, dark blue, red, and white color clothing with a dark blue and red underlined cape, and short pants.

She then lets loose with cannonfire from her rifle, shaped like the prow of a warship at a couple of Siren battleships.

“Don’t worry Dear 23, I trust our Commander sent out the best of the best for us~”

Said Prinz Eugen, a twin tailed White hair, with orange eyes, wearing a Grey, with golden pedal uniform, and red arm covers with iron crosses on them.

As she was zigzagging across the waves, firing her main cannons at the alien foe, her salvo was followed up by Graf Spee, another white-haired girl with a single stripe of red, wearing a black and red dress and what can only be described as a two-headed mechanical ship-dragon. Silently, she supported Eugen's attack on the enemy.

The battle had mired down into a stalemate before Z-23 took a hit by one of the enemy aircraft, a bit of her clothes getting torn off by the damage, exposing some skin as her first reaction was to cover herself, before looking, as she saw more incoming Siren plane to finish her off.

“Z-23!!” Prinz cries out as she tries to save her before being stopped by a Siren tracker firing at her location, as Graf Spee would try firing at the Tracker to give Prinz more time.

But in the blink of an eye, Sakura petals started falling from the skies, as multiple Red and Orange shapes that resembled Japanese Zero fighters, albeit made of flame started shooting the Siren planes down...

“I’m sure with this Commander can award me~” Said one of the voices behind Z-23, as she turned around and saw Taihou, Akagi,and Kaga.

Taihou with a loose red kimono with a short dress, with long black hair and red eyes while having a set of machinery on her back that resembles a Peacock's tail feathers.

“Nonsense Taihou, Commander will award me, he knows if I catch him with any other woman I’ll kill her~”

Said Akagi, a Brown Nine tailed kitsune with a red kimono suit and short dress. She has long brown hair and red eyes. As both the Fox girl and Peacock were fierce competitors for the affection of their admiral.

“You two can argue later, we need to finish our mission on saving these three."

Kaga said, a White Nine tailed foxgirl with a blue kimono suit and short dresses. She has short white hair and blue eyes. as he flew up in the air, and held up a white mask before engulfing it in Blue flame as she let it drop on the ocean’s surface, where the mask would turn into a giant also nine-tailed fox made of blue fire with multiple carriers platforms, as each of them spawned Zero fighter and Dai bombers made of blue flames into the midst of battle.

“Out of all Carriers, Commander sends us the Sakura empire...” Z-23 said as she just retreated back into the Fox beast, while Prinz and Spee were trying to take out the Tracker Siren, before getting air support by Kaga Giant beast as the planes swarm in, dropping payload on the Sirens battleships and the Tracker.

Multiple Siren BB were caught by the massive air support of 3 Sakura empire carriers, while the tracker got heavily damaged by the air-raid. Sensing defeat, it tries to escape but it was quickly blown apart by the combined fire power of a heavy cruiser and Battlecruiser and went out in a massive explosion.

Another Siren fleet down, but far from the distance was a Siren girl, the Observer as she just stares at the fleet before disappearing.

The Sakura Carriers would meet up with the Iron blood ships as they converse.

“You three are late as ever” Said Z-23 still covering herself

“Our Apologies, We got stuck due to how sister and Taihou were arguing mostly about who the commander going to praise..” Kaga said as her, Spee, Prinz, and 23 turn to see Taihou and Akagi having killer aura at each other as they just innocently smile...

The cultist watched a strange array of lights above the horizon, upon closer inspection...he saw vaguely humanoid figures with some kind of ridiculous attachments that seemed to resemble the hulls of ships on them. What sort of world was this?

As one of Akagi's aircraft was about to land on her deck, it spotted the Cultist staring at them with immense confusion.

"Ara~ who might that be~?" blurted Taihou, putting her finger on her lip, smiling seductively at the distant fellow.

Soon the rest of the small fleet caught wind of the arrival of the mysterious figure. Just like how the Cultist stared at them in confusion, they stared back in awe. Who is he? What the hell is that giant thing that he just exited out of?

"Hoo...could that be the leader of the sirens...?" Akagi grinned, eager to fight the cultist. Akagi's sister, Kaga objected her claim. "No, sister. I don't think their leader is a man like our admiral."

Z23 and Graf held their ground, preparing their armaments and training them at the unknown and his machine.

The Leopard Man checked his machine and found that it was inert and its weapons inoperable. He was forced to grudgingly go along with this humiliation before the Great Leopard. To be sent to another world to be caught by creatures so ridiculous... Right at the cusp of victory no less!

The fleet got closer to the Cultist, with Taihou leading in the front. She licked her lips, wetting them with her saliva as she stood in front of the cultist with a lustful gaze. She raised his chin, forcing him to look directly at her eyes.

"Ara ara, what's with that confused expression? Big sister is here, so you don't need to be afraid~"

Graf Zeppelin, one of the Carriers alongside the three Japanese CVs interrupted her, roughly hitting her shoulder to get her attention.

"Taihou, enough with your impure desires. We must acquire everything we can get out of this man."

'Aaah, Zep-chan, you're no fun~'

The cultists confusion turned into disgust as the strange foreign woman mad impure advances at him, preposterous this one could be a virgin to b given to the great Leopard...but he would be sure to send her to the beyond for seeing him as a hunk of meat to be lusted for alone.

Taihou's smile was much more visible with the Cultist's expression changing to disgust, as if he is looking at the embodiment of Lust itself. She showed the man her cleavage, attempting to fish him out of his stiffness and unleash his carnal lust inside.

The rest of the fleet just stood there awkwardly, watching Taihou sexually assaulting the cultist with her bodily features. Z23 simply facepalmed, witnessing this shitshow going on.

The cultist reacted with intensifying disgust at the exotic but filthy woman advancing at him, his disdain did not seem to deter her.

<Great Leopard save me from this madness.>

He spoke in his native tongue.

"Ara? I cant heard you dear, could you...repeat it again~?"

Taihou got closer to the fanatic, using the vague words as an opportunity to give him a little smooch. The other ships except Akagi and Graf jumped in surprise, as Taihou goes in for the kill. Graf's cheeks turned slightly red looking at the action ensuing. Akagi cheered on, thinking that with him around, she could have the Admiral for her own (and perhaps Kaga as well).
Z23 covered her eyes, but looked through a gap between her fingers out of curiosity.

She was within his proximity...he was still vexed from his failure in the past confrontation. All of the Cultists frustrations came to a boil at that very minute and he clenched his fists in anger...and released them again to strangle this fool for invading his personal space. He yelled in fury and throttled the strange woman.

The sensation of being choked on her neck made Taihou let out lewd moans and rough breathing. While it seems the Cultist strangled hard enough to choke a man, Taihou seemed fine. A Carrier's strength may be lower than a Battleship's, but it's not something to be underestimated by anyone.

"Ara ara~ you're so aggressive~"

Shocked that the Cultist assaulted their comrade in arms, Z23 kicked him down to the ground with immense force, forcing him to let go of his grip off the Armoured Carrier's neck. She points her 15cm single cannons at the man, with the rest of the Carriers slowly approaching Taihou.
"That was too hasty, Taihou. He's scared now." Graf regained her composure, folding her arms as she stares at Taihou.

"What the hell did you think you're doing?!" Z23 shouted at the Cultist, threatening him with her main guns.

<Great Leopard allow me to smite these creatures! I do not dwell amongst normal men! Why have you sent me to this cursed land?!>

The Cultist yelled in his native tongue again pointing menacingly at his assailant. He realized he should have applied more force as these creatures were far more physically durable than mortal men were.

"Silence! Cease your awful sounding tongue!"

Graf shouted at the Cultist speaking in his native tongue, approaching him and grabbing by the back of his neck with great force. She motions the small fleet to follow her back to base, and they nodded in acknowledgement.

"Now, we must return. I am looking forward to interrogate this man."

All 5 ships of the small fleet sets sail through the deep blue ocean. Taihou intends to fulfill her insatiable desires all day and night, drying him off his life force until he runs out of everything from his body. Akagi is definitely going to take this rare opportunity to be with the Shikikan. Kaga and Z23.....want none of this bullshittery.

"Are you sure it's wise to bring him back to base?"

Kaga asked Graf Zeppelin. Graf fantasized all kinds of torture methods she intends to use at him for any information he may hold, suddenly snapping out of her daydreams when Kaga poked her several times.

"Ja, i am sure shikikan would not mind me gathering information from this schwein, do you have any objections?"

Kaga stays silent, not saying anything as they sailed through the dark, bottomless sea. The cultist is left with choices, none of them would benefit him at all. He could break free and sink down into the sea below, giving the chance to survive for a few moments, before drowning into a watery grave, a place where the light of the sun would never reach him again. If he doesn't break free, who knows what horrors awaited him? Tortured like a prisoner of war by the Kriegsmarine, used like a play toy by sluts named after old ships, and so on. Such fate for a humble supplicant of the Great Leopard…

His decision was obvious at this point, he would avenge himself on these fools. Then The UN’s most wanted! He gathered all of his power to escape the girl abomination’s grip and sank to the depths… As he dove deeper to evade their pursuit, it was then he saw salvation: An inactive Battle Ravage on the seafloor; It was likely teleported along with him into this awful world. Diving closer, he stirred the beast machine from its rest with several taps to its optics before quickly calming it down once the golden orbs began to shine through the murky waters, glaring at him angrily....

Once calmed, he points towards the island where his inert machine was and almost immediately understanding what the cultist implied without the need for words, the Great metal beast then swam up to the surface with its human friend grasping on tightly. Revenge would be his.

Graf was surprised that the cultist managed to escape from her grip and sank to the depths. Before any of the members could even comment, the Ravage rises up to the surface. The shipgirls never seen such a thing before and in their hesitation, gave the cultist and his pet a head-start, allowing the pair to land onto the island where their prize and true salvation lay.

"Woah! What the hell is that thiiiing?!"

Nimi (Z23) shouted upon seeing the cybertronian hunk of junk suddenly appearing out of nowhere. She opened fire at the giant mech with her 15cm guns, while the Carriers trained their Dual Purpose AA Guns, chambered in 12,7/10cm, at the unknown as well. To their surprise, the mechanical beast was as nimble as the felines it resembled, easily dodging the storm of ammunition meant to hit much slower targets.

The Ravage would then start dashing into the island, as the Cultist held tight, looking back as the Girls stopped the chase?

“Such a troublesome foe~” Taihou said as she held up multiple orange plane paper cutouts, as well Akagi and Kaga who held out Red and blue cut outs..

“If he keeps this up, I won’t be able to see Shikikan-Sama~” Akagi said with killer instinct, while Kaga remained silent as the Sakura ship trio release a total of 5 squadrons of Zeros each, for a total a total of 15.

While Graf Zeppelin ready her launch pad, “I’m not failing my Admiral nor my team this easily!” As Multiple Ju-87 dive-bomber flights were deployed while 5 BF-109T models were flying along the Zeros, the chase was on.

The Cultist and the Ravage kept running deeper into the island, hoping to make it without getting caught. But they were soon met with incoming fire from Red Zero Fighters, forcing the mechanical beast to swerve wildly to avoid being strafed. Looking up to get a good look at their attackers, the Cultist would be met with a combined air wing of Japanese and German Fighters and some German dive bombers slowly bearing down on him and his companion as if they were being toyed with...

Successfully dodging What seems to be Akagi’s planes, the Ravage quickly turned around, aiming its Energon cannons as they gathered power before releasing twin diffused blasts of golden plasma, bathing several of the attacking aircraft in sunfire; utterly disintegrating them.

“That spray of laser beams…” Z-23 said as she and her comrades witnessed the death rave from their position. “Seems our dear friend is packing heat~” Prinz said as her turrets started elevating.

“Oh~? Does the Battlecruiser wanna bite~?” Said Akagi as she just chuckle, while Prinz just chuckle back.

“Who knows, just give me the coordinates to deal with the kitty~” Said Prinz as Zepp nodded at her before giving the battlecrusier a firing solution, silence took the fleet before a loud bang was heard and a volley of High explosive death was sent raining down on the Ravage’s general location.

The Terrorcon started moving again, where Taihou ‘sorange planes started moving in and firing at their location, it kept up the evasive dance before one of Prinz’ shells exploded beside it and sent the pair flying, tumbling several times across the sands before coming to a stop. Shaking his head in an attempt to alleviate his double vision, the Cultist prays to his god and hopes that it is listening...

<Great Leopard, guide me out of this hell...>

The Ravage recovers as quickly as it could and again started running further into the island, as the Ju-87 dive bombers started chasing them and strafing, hoping to get close to launch bombs, but one of the Ravage’s energon cannons suddenly made a 180 degree rotation and fired plasma blasts at the 87s, shooting quite a few of them down with ease as these aerial targets were so much slower than the usual prey the beast had to hunt.

Kaga would grit her teeth seeing from one of her Zeros that the enemy wasn’t dead and had almost Siren like tech.. so she held up her mask while Akagi turned to her and grinned…

“Going all out Sister~?” She said as Kaga responded, “We have an unknown enemy with Siren like tech, and mocking our pride. Don’t worry, this will put him down” as she yeeted the mask toward the island..

After shooting down the Ju-87s, The Ravage stopped as the Cultist look up seeing the Planes retreating back? Was this a sign of Great Leopard had heard his prayers? But before he could speak, he would catch the sight of a white mask wreathed in azure flames sailing over the air before landing somewhere not too far from him. He didn’t have to wait long to figure out just what the bizarre sight meant as the mask soon gave birth to a gigantic White Nine Tailed Fox made out of blue flame, over twice the size of the Ravage and engulfing anything around it in flames as it advanced towards the pair...

The Cultist was unflinching in his resolve, he had seen and experienced worse in surviving the Cascade and all of its horrors, this beast meant nothing to him. Wordlessly, he signaled the Ravage to keep moving with a single tap of his knuckles on its metal skin and it leapt over the creature’s lunge and towards his Graze with the cultist clinging on to dear life. With feline grace, the Panther lands right on top of the derelict Mobile Suit’s chest, wasting no time; the Leopard Man jumps inside the cockpit and began to frantically initiate its startup sequence.

<Come on, you accursed machine! Wake up! Do not think I do not know you are only pretending to be asleep! Do you think such a pathetic a weapon as that missile could lay you low?! Ngh…! WAKE UP GRAZE!!!!>

The panther looked down at the cultist with a pitying stare as he tried in vain to rouse his machine. Looking behind it to see the flames and the firefox encroaching upon them, the Panther closes its eyes and puts its paw on the chest of the Graze in an oddly solemn manner and then...

A bright light suddenly flashed from the disabled mobile suit, blinding the shipgirls and stunning their pet monster. From the light, the once-dead mech stood proud and taking a new, heroic form in contrast to its originally utilitarian design: The head of the Graze was now inside of the panther’s mouth, with the upper portion of its head acting as a helmet while its jaws, split down the center acted as cheekpieces for its face, the Ravage’s back-mounted weapons now adorned on the Mobile Suit’s own along with the panther’s front legs stretching past its shoulders like wings, the heat sword on its right now glowed with a yellow hue rather than orange and bore a strange star-like decoration on its hilt, shimmering with the same glow as the blade, the Heat whip on its left fused with the Terrorcon’s tail mace, forming a lethal two-pronged weapon and lastly with the rest of the Ravage’s body mounted on the Graze’s chest and legs, acting as a second layer of armor plate. In all, the combined machine’s current form bore a passing resemblance to a legendary Beast God, but its two aspects shared none of its noble character.

The girls stopped their chase when they beheld the cultist's giant mech. They stood there, staring at whatever thing they're looking at. Not exactly amazed, they soon got over the surprise and wordlessly opened fire at the Mech with their cannons.

The combined machine dodged the barrage effortlessly, leaping and rolling past the rain of steel; his new machine's speed and agility boosted beyond the limits of human engineering, moving with an almost organic grace and fluidity.

<Fools, you still dare to assault a disciple of the Leopard God at his full power despite all the fair warning? Begone!>

Dark energies surging throughout his body and mech, the cultist unleashed his newfound power by sweeping his Energon whip at the advancing firefox, where its superheated mace crashes right into the side of its head and amazingly enough, sends the thing crashing into the glassed sand.

<This is the power of my god! Even weapons from beyond the stars yield to his followers!>

Making a savage leap towards its aggressors, the Graze Panther rears its whip back mid-air and then lashed out with a vertical strike at the closest target in reach… At Prinz! Eyes widening in shock, the Iron-Blood shipgirl instinctively puts up her arms to try and defend against the blow, only to be sent hurtling several dozens of meters back from the sheer power and violence of the strike before coming to a stop on the ocean’s surface, flat on her back, eyes glazed over, blankly staring into space and her white hair heavily stained red…

"He’s too strong! Everyone, fall back!"

Someone shouted amidst the battle with the Graze, it was unknown who said those words; but none of the shipgirls dared argue against it. Z23 quickly popped smoke that filled the area, covering their retreat. As a final attempt, The Carrier team sent their squadrons to strike down the Panther, sacrificing them to draw the unknown enemy’s attention for as long as possible.

Looking up at the attacking aircraft, the Mobile suit doesn’t even flinch as their machine guns raked its armor or when the dive-bombers released their payloads right on top of it, obscuring its form in a cloud of smoke and debris. When the dust settled, the Graze still stood; having taken only superficial damage before the energon cannons on its back swings forwards onto its shoulders and in defiance of all known science; near-instantaneously morphs into a pair of boxy shapes highly reminiscent of the depth-charge batteries used by the Royal Navy, throwing its arms to the side as it lets loose a digitized roar; the Graze Panther unleashes its attack upon the squadron of enemy aircraft; however it wasn’t bombs that came out of its launchers, but a massive swarm of homing energy projectiles that utterly wiped the skies clear with a galaxy of explosions in a gratuitous display of arrogant power. Taking note of the smokescreen, the Cultist instead looks towards his Radar screen and sees the pips representing his aggressors all fleeing before his might.

<So you whores choose to flee now?! I do not think so!>

Raising his sword above his head, the Cultist then focuses the energon flowing through his machine’s frame into his sword, causing the blade to become wreathed in golden plasma, shining with a prominence brighter than the sun overhead. Taking one step forward, he then swings the sword with all of his strength and anger behind it, sending forth a massive crescent-shaped wave of energon-charged plasma plowing through the sand and then the seawater towards the retreating ships and scarcely a second later, a blinding flash dominates the horizon for all of a split second before a small tsunami washes over the island and the Mobile suit, extinguishing the azure flames left behind by Kaga’s fox and leaving the Graze dripping wet.

<Hahahahaha… Such power at my command…>

After the display of his newfound might, the Island remained silent, but soon a time and space rupture took place as a Portal opened up, depositing multiple female forms onto the sand in front of the Graze, all wearing some form of futuristic armor and armament.

<More of you disgusting harlots? Come then! I still have much to learn about my machine!>

5 Sirens would be floating in the air as they scan the area and take note of the Cultist.. and did a full body scan of his machine.

“The Fleet isn’t here, but we found a new target, sending data over.” Said one of the Sirens as they ready their weapons before spreading around the cultist…

<So you seek to study me? By all means, observe as much as you like! But do not regret when this wild beast lashes out!>

The cultist taunted as two of the Sirens, codenamed: Peace breakers opened up their rigs to unleash a missile barrage at the power-tripping fanatic with little fanfare or forewarning. Grinning behind his cockpit, the cultist makes the Graze Panther move once more, easily dodging the missile attack with its preternatural speed, the projectiles hitting nothing but sand as it swerves and darts aside with its powerful thrusters before it retaliates by striking out with the smaller prong of its Energon Whip, lashing one of the Peace Breakers across the face; completely through whatever esoteric defensive systems she may have and causing her to scream in agony as she clutches her now-bloody face. At this, her partner recoils in shock at the sheer ease of which her sister was so injured!

Far from finished, the Cultist uses the momentum from his strike to spin around as his shoulder launchers morph into a pair of gatling cannons and proceeded to flay the surrounding hostiles with a punishing, nigh-ceaseless barrage of plasma in a whirlwind of destruction, forcing them to break the encirclement and scatter in wake of such unexpected power.

Meanwhile, the Data was sent to the Observers and the Arbiter, the guiding force behind the Siren menace who were in hiding inside a pocket dimension, unreachable by any conventional means. As the conclave of alien females studied the live footage of the beast machine, one of them speaks up.

“This machinery.. The power... The darkness... Mistress Arbiter don’t you think...?” Said an Observer as she looked up to her leader.

“It seems... We have been found by one of his creations... I am not losing another timeline to some space and time nonsense... Prepare more troops.. Let’s see how well this one fights...” said the Arbiter herself as her and her Observers continued to watch the Graze Panther take on five of her minions alone and winning…

Meanwhile with the retreating shipgirls, they were limping pitifully towards sanctuary as they clutched at their wounds, having all been heavily damaged from the encounter with the unknown enemy while multiple Eagle Union planes circled above them, heralding the arrival of the relief force sent to rescue them.

Akagi put in some extra steam to meet up with the rescue team quicker but her speed was reduced from the damage she had sustained and having Kaga hugging her from behind? “Ara Ara~ even Shikikan-Sama doesn’t show me this much affection Kaga~. You’ve never let me go ever since that awful thing used that terrible attack on us~”

“...” Kaga was uncharacteristically silent, but in truth, she was dead. For only her upper body remained and even then only most of it as the corpse was severely burned from where the Cultist’s attack had presumably hit her. And with the way her arms were locked onto Akagi from behind in a deathgrip, it was clear that she had used her own body to shield her partner, albeit at the cost of her own life. Despite her mortality, the other members of the fleet didn’t have the heart to tell Akagi nor the willpower as they were busy dealing with their own wounds.

“How close are we to shore?” Said Z-23 as she was being carried by one of Spee’s gauntlets due to her eyes having been cooked by the intense heat and light of the blade beam due to her foolishly turning to look at the attack,burning her eyes white and leaving her utterly helpless.

“Close enough Z, don’t worry...” said Spee as she didn’t suffer as severe damage as the rest of the fleet, but her rig needed repair.. as she turned to see her superior, Graf Zeppelin, remaining silent as a trail of blood dripped out of her left arm… What was left of it that is.

“Where Miss Eugen? I haven’t heard ever since the attack.” Said Z as turned her head side to side to try and pick up the sound of her superior’s voice.

Before Spee could answer, Graf Zeppelin interrupted her and spoke “Prinz Eugen has fallen and sunk into the bottom of this Black Sea, a suitable Grave for a failure of a heavy cruiser that Bismarck put more trust in than me.” Zeppelin said.. as Spee felt a hard grip on her arm, noticing Z-23 shaking her head as she looks down, muttering “Nein” numerous times before sobbing into her hands..

As they met up with the rescue fleet: Enterprise, Yorktown, Ayanami, Mutsuki, and Laffey. Seeing the sorry state of what was supposed to be on of the Admiral's most reliable and experienced fleets, the flagship Enterprise was the first to speak, shock evident in her voice. “What Happened…?”

“Ara Ara Enterprise~ we just had to deal with a surprise guest but don’t worry! When me and Kaga are fully repaired we can deal with him!” Akagi said, but the relief force paid no attention to her as they beheld Kaga’s corpse latched onto her partner’s back, her dead blue eyes seemingly staring into their own, as if judging them all. As Enterprise was about to speak to Akagi, Yorktown steps in front of her younger sister and just smiles sadly, to which she gives her a strained nod.

“...I’m sure you two will be back in action in no time!” She said as Ayanami shook her head before noticing a pillar of black smoke coming from behind the rest of the retreating fleet. As she gets a better look, she was then greeted by the sight of Taihou, with flames raging all over her rigging and oily smoke coming out of her mouth, these weren’t the usual flames she’d be seen using to fight with but rather something much worse…

“Miss Taihou!!! Quick! Get the firefighting equipment ready and-”

As the Carrier took notice of her fellow Sakura Empire shipgirl leading the relief force to try and put out her flames, she kills her engines before telling her one last thing over the radio. “Tell Shikikan-Sama that I lov-“

And in an instant, she explodes a massive conflagration; with her blood, body parts and fragments of her rigging splattering the approaching shipgirls with gore and burning shrapnel.

Enterprise’s white uniform was now stained with red as pieces of meat were coming off of her rigging’s bow, while an unholy scream was uttered by Mutsuki as Taihou’s arm flew right into her face before she reflexively caught the dismembered limb and then threw it aside into the water below.

Laffey on the other hand seemed to look mystified by all of the blood, bone and flesh that utterly covered her front, wiping her face with her hand and staring at the now bloody palm for some amount of time before she abruptly began puking her guts out, having belatedly realized that what had just transpired wasn’t one of her daydreams.

As for Ayanami, she sank to her knees in despair before clutching at the sides of her head and began to scream and cry simultaneously as she wailed her lungs out at the death of a comrade.

Graf Zeppelin saw all this as she just shook her head, “Another wasteful death...”

With Taihou reduced to nothing but chum, the shipgirls then made it back to base after some delays, mainly to get all the blood off their faces and for Ayanami to collect herself. At their arrival, there was much gnashing of teeth for their Admiral as he really didn’t like the news of losing three ships in a single sortie with an unknown foe... And with a sizable medbay repair and renovation bill after somebody broke it to Akagi that Kaga had actually been killed and she promptly destroyed the facility in the fires of her anger and despair...

The Monster Machine roared in victory at it triumphantly stood over the dismembered bodies of the Siren interlopers, their remains scattered every which way as if they were swept aside by a storm, the gestalt machine itself sporting only minor damage from the entire encounter… And with one of the survivors grasped tightly in hand. The Machine’s pilot then spoke through the loudspeakers and began to interrogate his captive.

“<Speak to me creature, why do you hound me? What madhouse of a world is this?> Do you understand English? Who are you? What is this place?”

“I...Inferior creature… We will not share our knowledge with the likes of... The dark one’s progeny...”

“Such a tone to take with one who defeated you and your whore friends alone.”

The Graze squeezes the Siren, who refuses to scream in pain and give the minion of darkness the satisfaction.

“Fool... This isn’t your world to take! Tell your “God” that we are no longer his to command and-”

The Siren’s rant was cut short when she is crushed into an oily, chunky paste within the machine’s grasp, her head popping off of her pulverized body like a grotesque cork before hitting the water below with a sticky plop.

“Wrong god, wench.”

Afterwards, the cultist was left alone with his machine and his thoughts, staring out into the great blue horizon, the supplicant of what is likely a non-existent god in this alien world slowly comes to terms with the reality of his situation.

<Now what am I to do...?>

[Insert Anime-style OP in the vein of cliched, terrible crossover fanfics here.]

Hours Later...

Prinz, still alive after getting her head crushed by the unknown enemy’s mace attack, groggily woke up as she slowly started to regain her bearings, noticing that she had been unconscious for hours; given that the first thing she saw was the moon above.

“Where is everybody...?”

She said as she raised her head and try to move her body but could not.

“What the hell?!”

She said as she looked around and noticed that each one of her limbs was tied to a tree and very tightly at that, unable to make her binds mudge even an inch even with all of her struggling; she resorted to screaming.

“This isn’t funny Akagi! Get me out of these things!”

<Oh good, you are awake.>

Turning towards the sound of the alien voice, Prinz is greeted with the sight of the Cultist with a crude stone axe casually slung over his shoulder and a very, very unpleasant look in his eyes as he approached the helpless Iron Blood Shipgirl.

Prinz would start shaking side to side as she looks at the cultist with anger filling up in her, “I'll have you know that you are holding one of Mistress Bismarck’s top ranking officers! We will behead you and throw it at the feet of her throne when they come to save me from the likes of a failed human life like you!!”

“You are finished?”

As Prinz was about to go on another rant, the axe comes down before she could get the first word out and shatters one of her knees with a sickening crunch. At first, Prinz just stared in disbelief at the fact that one of her legs was now bent the wrong way before coming to the realization of what had just happened to her and thus began to wail in terrified agony.

“Mmmm… A good scream... But we still have the entire night ahead of us.”

And what a night it was, punctuated by Prinz’s bloodcurdling cries of pain echoing throughout the island.
Last edited by sir_fire on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

404 found

Post by 404 found » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:31 am

Too lazy to quote. Also, didn't get this post out before the big post happened. Sucks.

- -

Executor is reminded of the incomplete knowledge he has of the situation by means of the response to the question. A bit of a hit to his ego, but nothing he can't take. The Imperial Wardens take this information into consideration, and adjusts their half-formed plan to account for it. They make no outward response to the distressed person in the wheelchair, though the Space Marines didn't think very highly of what just happened.

The Knight Pilot didn't know what to think about what Kim said. The Dark Eldar are degenerates in more ways than one and a brutal death would be a fitting retribution, but the slaves taken by the Dark Eldar would be killed similarly. In the end, he decided to say nothing on the issue.

The group has nothing further to say for now.
Love the Emperor, for He is the Salvation of Mankind.
Obey His words, for He will lead you into the light of the future.
Heed His wisdom, for He will protect you from evil.
Whisper His prayers with devotion, for they will save your soul.
Honor His servants, for they speak His voice.
Tremble before the Majesty of the Emperor, for we all walk in His immortal shadow.

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:15 am

yamitaicho wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:36 pm
Kim was just sitting on his own coat, as everyone could marvel how fucking weird his coat was, to the point that it could expand and turn solid enough to be sat on, while still being worn, and after hearing the deliberation of everyone the boy decided to speak, and then suddenly a drunk someone barged into the room to give new info, one that by Kim's expression was ignored as soon as it was given.

"I have ways to capture a ship without damaging the structure. But it's not pretty and our dear friends that think I'm a monster will flip out at the sight of me doing it. But it's the best way for us to just take a ship. Sadly that would mean anyone inside, friend or foe, will meet a death that I would describe as "Painful" if they die. Some survive for some time. And when they do they are very loud about it. But that's all in your hands to decide. I won't use the Red Dawn without approval of you all, my dear friends."

Somehow Kim managed to sound legit on the request of approval, and at the same time totally sarcastic.
Hazantcore is quick to shoot down Kim's suggestion.

"Absolutely not. We need some of the xenos scum alive and mostly unmolested, as much as it pains me to say it. The technology of the Eldar is such that only they can operate their blasphemous machinery and without at least a skeleton crew, the ship may as well be a derelict, good only for scrap merchants or to become part of a Space Hulk."

Despite his dismissal, it was clear that the golden demigod’s tone held no contempt or malice in his chastisement of the young man’s plans in contrast to the glares Kim had been getting from everyone else from the 41st millenium.
Cavaliere wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:53 pm
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
Looking at his friend's reaction, Liam raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised by Naira’s behaviour.
After that rair, and even before really, the young Techpriest never showed this much open aggressiveness, mostly settling for just a series of low mumbling when sure that nobody will hear her.
Seeing her like this, so openly, was a new sight.

“There is something wrong, Naira? You seem… on edge...”
Naira continues to sulk behind Liam as she glares at Kim's living coat.

"i-i don't like him... h-he's clearly t-tainted, like th-the s-slaves of t-the g-great enemy..."
Naira glares harder at the thing flipping itself at her, in seeming mockery of her perfectly justified hatred and disgust.

“A-and it’s g-gross a-and m-makes f-fun of me...”
404 found wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:31 am
Executor is reminded of the incomplete knowledge he has of the situation by means of the response to the question. A bit of a hit to his ego, but nothing he can't take. The Imperial Wardens take this information into consideration, and adjusts their half-formed plan to account for it. They make no outward response to the distressed person in the wheelchair, though the Space Marines didn't think very highly of what just happened.

The Knight Pilot didn't know what to think about what Kim said. The Dark Eldar are degenerates in more ways than one and a brutal death would be a fitting retribution, but the slaves taken by the Dark Eldar would be killed similarly. In the end, he decided to say nothing on the issue.

The group has nothing further to say for now.
As Hazantcore was about to go on, he is interrupted by a Vox transmission coming through his helmet’s cogitator and with nobody the wiser, he gets in touch with the caller.

“The UN emissary has readied his materials for the briefing Lord.” The operator informed the Custodes

Good, send him in to meet with us.

A short while later.
~~~~

Juro was shaking, the information he was prepared to give would forever shape the way the course of history would turn across the Multiverse and potentially turn the tide of this hellish war. Still, the usually laid back UN emissary was the most anxious he ever had been and hoped that the effort he kept to preserve his composure he learned years ago would come to good use.

“Keep yourself together, U3, you know what to do. Tell them what we do and the threat we face and how we help. It should be this easy.”

There he was, the small recording booth, a recording booth where his message would be broadcast to all the farthest known corners of the Multiverse to unite against the menace of the Death X power and The Drukhari. A message that hopefully could unite every and any one together regardless of faction or creed, to save the balance of the universe and hopefully return to something more or less normal. Likely less.

Juro sat down, seemingly preserving the composure he was told to bear, masking the terror in his eyes the best he could. He prepared the mic and the editors and recorders sat back with the same level of stress the UNICORN agent bore.

“Good Day to the beings across the galactic lands. My name is Juro Minami, a Tokyo based agent of the peacekeeping agency UNICORN. We at UNICORN are a special unit of scientific and espionage experts who strive for world peace and hopefully across the universe. Of course, many beings in the galaxy and the multiverse are without hope during these tumultuous times and not without reason.

We have lately seen a cacophony of celestial and terrestrial terrors across the cosmic sea. The Giant Black Hole we call “Death X” being a key destructive force, a black hole so destructive and so far reaching universes are either warped or rewritten without warning or outright sucked into its antimatter mass. And the heathen Drukhari who threaten the God Emperor and his holy empire and possibly all of us as well.

Of course these are not all the threats we face but certainly these are the keys that unlock so many more horrors that we at UNICORN along with the Earth Federation and Junk Guild that we have sent several UNICORN assets, including myself, and a fleet of warships from across the Multiverse to take on multiple monsters we need to face. We will rendezvous with other agents and ships and weapons along the way and the timing of these will be announced within a few days.

Once again, I encourage all of the beings in this mysterious and vast Multiverse to unify against them, if we wish to survive. From the Junk Guild ship, this is UNICORN Agent U3, signing out.”

As Juro stepped out of the booth, an AV technician came up to him with a worried look. “Juro, I hope we got enough of this information right, I am not sure that we have..”. Juro sighed. “It doesn’t matter if it is wrong if we don’t warn everyone against these destroyers. I think the message is more important than the messenger.”

“And boy are we going to need this hope” He thought in his slowly clouding mind.

Hazantcore facepalms

The universe's state was far worse than what he had thought…

“This Black hole is there any explanation for this?” It reminded Hazantcore of the rumors of terrors like the “Tyrant Star” and other oddities that resembled natural cosmic phenomenons from his reality but were something more sinister in origin

Meanjojo

Post by Meanjojo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:43 am

sir_fire wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:19 pm
Flying Panda wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:25 pm

In reaction to Gabe’s insolence, the Gundam Blasted the Gunleon with a cascade of psychic electricity from its spider-legs, the mystical energies wreaking havoc on the electronics and control systems of the Leonine defender even through its armor plating.

“Fool, my god is quite real and your life will be a worthwhile tribute!”

All of a sudden, the Gundam turns its head to the side slightly, where it ends up being met with a Teal and White Giant exploding from the foliage, prepared to strike with an ebony sword wreathed in arcing azure sparks, it’s Sixshot to the rescue! But as his blade prepared to cleave into the Spider-lord, both weapon and wielder was suddenly halted mid air by an unseen force.

“THE FRAKK?! Gh! Can’t move…!”

“Surprised Warrior? You should look before you leap, even before you stepped foot in this nation, I knew from the Great Leopard a mighty warrior linked with these Machines would oppose us. Your kind spanned the stars and built empires but are now a rotting shadow of its former glory… The weak and lame cannot harm me!”

The Gundam then grabbed the blade and the hand carrying it and overpowered Sixshot by swinging the entrapped mercenary at the currently stunned Gunleon, sending both crashing into the dirt with a terrible keening screech of metal against metal. Only for Sixshot to recover literally a moment after hitting the ground and fire off a burst of gunfire from his bladed assault rifle at the mastermind from a supine position. However even his retaliatory attack would be denied as the same invisible force halts the bulletstorm mere feet away from its ebony frame before the APHE shells harmlessly explode against it.

“...That’s not fair.”

“So is life.”

And then Sixshot and potentially Gunelon are quite literally swept away by a wave of psychokinetic force projected, again from the spider-leg “wings” stretching out from its shoulders.
Meanjojo wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 am

"Somehow I doubt we'll be seeing another one of those-"

And then Skyblaze is interrupted by the sound of screeching, groaning metal.

"...That does not sound good at all. Wanna check it out?"

The ex-seeker then flies over Namie's general location, letting her know he's got her covered.
Namie had the Gespent pull out the Giant Revolvers. A majority of the ammo dump for them was gone, but precision shots were what revolvers were all about; not to mention the fact that a majority of her weapons were just straight up used up or destroyed.

"Alright, let's head out."

The Gespenst headed the ground assault as it went towards the source of the sound practically on autopilot. She announced their intentions over the radio as to make sure someone would know where they were, "This is Ensign Gale. Multiple animal type mechs confirmed KIA and humanoid type Personnel Troopers have been destroyed. Skyblaze and I are currently advancing towards a disturbance. Any backup is helpful, but we're not sticking around to wait. OUT!"