The Runaways

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Re: The Runaways

Post by anotherbabyrose » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:46 pm

626 wasn’t sure it was a good idea to bring 777. While the girl was extremely helpful when they were all locked up, 626 wasn’t sure they’d really stand a chance on getting out of there if they had to carry her around. She almost opened her mouth to say this, but decided not to. 859 had already grabbed 777 and was dragging her along.

Moving out into the hall, 626 led the way. Every hall and room she entered, she noticed how it was completely empty. She wondered what had happened. Where were the guards? The nurses? The doctors? She nibbled on her lip until it bled.

“It feels like we’re just going around in circles,” She finally said after a few minutes of going through hall after hall. Her migraine was growing, and she could hear the murmurs of the others thoughts. Incomprehensible but loud enough to bother her. Rubbing her temples, 626 leaned against a wall, shaking her head. “Maybe this was a bad idea.”
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:56 pm

534 crawled out of her cell after bashing her thick skull against her cell door. The other subjects were making quite a ruckus and it was aggravating her stomach. The woman took several deep breaths, smelling around for the scent of the guards. No, all she could smell was her fellow prisoners bumbling about. In particular, there was one who was standing around, as if her connection to whatever controlled her had been cut. Growling in annoyance, the scaled woman got up on her legs properly and lumbered over to Subject 137. Using her powerful muscles, Subject 534 lifted the shorter woman onto her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and begrudgingly stumbled after the other inmates who were talking about escaping. She didn't volunteer any solutions, most likely because if she opened her mouth, someone was going in it.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:30 pm

777ImageAura
Merciful Soother

777 looked to 859. She smiled lightly, nodding. "I...I will... be alright...." she responded to him, determined to give herself the energy to keep up with them. She took a deep breath, starting to move on. She had to admit, everything was strange, almost creepy. This place was never this.. empty before. "It.. is not a bad idea... ... maybe if.. we mark what hall we've been in... we can narrow it down... one has to have the exit... or.. maybe one of the rooms has something to help?" she suggested, hoping to help 626 feel a little better about the escape idea.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

ScorpiBun

Post by ScorpiBun » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:13 pm

"Maybe we should split up. We have a better chance of finding the exit that way." 133 looked at others, but mostly 626 for approval. He wasn't lying. If they split up they would find the exit, if there even was one, a lot quicker. Although, splitting up wasn't the perfect option as some of the subjects were very tired and couldn't make it a lot longer, he didn't want others to feel hopeless about not finding the exit yet.
The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once

Azra

Post by Azra » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:59 am

"I don't want to split up, don't know if it's clear or not." She remarked through etched words, 115 to concerned of a fate like hers if things went poorly. It seemed entirely clear but with some to worn out and the cruelty they experienced influencing to much of their ability to move about. "If we do I should be on one group and 534 on another. Bite or burn anyone not us." She remarked figuring if it came down to worse case scenario they'd do the best at defending others.