Casual, Intermediate, Advanced?

Have a question? Want some help? Think you have the solution to some horrific problem? This is your place!
Desertwind

Casual, Intermediate, Advanced?

Post by Desertwind » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Hello I am new to this app and I'm just trying to figure out the different levels to RPing. I want to start a campaign but I am a little confused on the expectation and style of each of the mods. Im not sure which one to post my narrative in. Can someone explain a decent example of Casual, Intermediate and Advanced? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Courage, Honesty, Respect, Integrity, Strength & Truth

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: Casual, Intermediate, Advanced?

Post by Shinigami » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:59 am

In essence, it's just the minimum expected length of each post. Casual has no minimum length expectations (it's the only place one-liners are allowed), whereas intermediate has an average minimum of five complete sentences (excluding dialogue), and advanced has an average minimum of ten complete sentences. The Azuria and Superhero Sandbox sections bounce between intermediate and advanced level posts.

And welcome to RPF, DW! I'm Shinigami, the Azuria mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at our rules and FAQs. They should help you out with anything else you may need to know. If you have any more questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Have an awesome day. :)
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Desertwind

Re: Casual, Intermediate, Advanced?

Post by Desertwind » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:15 am

Thank you, that was very helpful and a great description of my inquiry.