Zeta Academy (official)

ZuZu

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by ZuZu » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:46 am

Kaelan knelt amongst the rubble, a few staff personal hurrying past him as he stared down at the ground. Carefully, he reached out and picked up his tablet. Or rather, what was left of it. In the chaos, not only had he dropped it, but it had been trampled and smashed beyond repair, the screen nothing more than so many shards of glass. He frowned... there had been an alert going off when the attack began, but he never found out what it said. Everyone else seemed to know what they were doing, so there must have been a follow up after to direct students, but he'd missed that too. He wanted to ask someone, but the lack of a tablet made communication tricky. Rising to his feet, he brushed as much of the dust and loose glass off the destroyed device as possible, and glanced towards the main building. Perhaps he could obtain a replacement at the main office.

He headed out, and as he approached the staff office which he only barely remembered from the map from earlier, he paused. The group from earlier was lingering outside the doors, one of their party missing and several of the others weren't looking well. His head tilted as he glanced around, then past them to the doors. He didn't want to bother anyone... perhaps he could make it to the staff office without getting in their way. Kaelan redirects his route to go slightly around them, taking him off the paved path as he navigates towards the doors, tablet tucked under one arm.
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:51 am

Evan groaned softly and closed his eyes, the nausea starting to ebb. He turned and looked over her shoulder at the one that introduced herself, she was.....interesting and her power was unusual to put it lightly. She'd make a seriously tricky Villain for Heroes to deal with that's for sure. He looked up as Fe made another odd noise. She didn't do well with any form of nausea, it was like once she felt ill there was no getting rid of it. Frost smiled at him.

"She'll be alright, just takes alittle longer for her.", she said to him, looking up at Ariana.

She could tell the winged one was agitated but the questions she was asking weren't easy to answer and Frost sure as hell wasn't going to talk about it here with so many people around to hear it. It was sensitive and it was something that needed to be told to her gently and in private. Frost smiled at her and looked back at Zella.

"There's no need to be shy. We don't bite. Well, not very hard to people who befriend us anyway.", she laughed softly, still holding Fe in her arms to help her through her ill feeling.

"....i.....urk.....hate.....th...this......", Fe grumbled, her words struggled and soft.

Frost opened her mouth to speak and a moment later the sound of a window somewhere in the main building shattering loudly was heard. Frost rolled her eyes.

"Evan, Watashi no musuko, be a dear and go retrieve your Father please.", she said softly.

Evan nodded and stood, heading towards the main building. He noted the Heroes that were also heading that way to investigate and smirked to himself, he still wasn't feeling one hundred percent but he knew one thing for sure. These guys and girls definitely didn't want to deal with an angry Darkfire.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:18 am

Ariana wanted answers and felt she was being denied the truth "i might have something tht will help a bit " she tried offering again "It doesn't need to be digested its a rub thazadt helps with nausea"

She thought about how to help and why she felt so protective over two people she just met. She wanted to know why didnt she get sick. So many questions flooded her mind

Firex

Post by Firex » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:09 pm

Evie's question was left unanswered as the uniformed men entered and shooed them out. "I suppose a walk around campus wouldn't hurt," she mused aloud, "since I haven't even had the chance to explore it yet." She walked back with London to the nearest teleporter (which, of course, still hadn't lost its novelty,) and appeared in the lobby of the main building. As she turned to head outside, she noticed a boy walking in their direction. What caught her interest, however, was his white-coloured hair. He could've easily passed for her father's species, and she wondered whether he knew her father. In fact, although she knew that her father did hero work, she wasn't quite sure how well-known he was. Nevertheless, she didn't say anything to the boy - she had probably looked a little too long at him already anyway.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:07 am

Rainie watched as the group she had been watching disappear right before her very eyes. It would seem that somehow had taken upon themselves to intervene and teleport the villains away before things got any worse. Sighing the young masked girl looked uo to the sky wondering what would happen next. This school was a place for both villains and heroes to learn to control their powers. Rainie just wanted to know how to use her powers before knowing her alignment. Adjusting her mask she walked off wandering the school grounds going over what she already knew about control. Maybe it would help to do some meditating?
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Ash

Post by Ash » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:14 am

Zella stopped pulling on the sleeves of her shirt. “I am sorry. I am just not used to being around people” She looked up slightly, and tilted her head. She looked at the boy behind Frost. She was about to say hi, when a window shatter from above. It seems that Darkfire is inquire a mood. She gave a low chuckle at his antics. She had seem villains before, but her dad was right, hero or villain, their children will always come first. She looked back at the family, only to see the boy starting to make his way towards the main building. She turned back towards the mother “You should probably take her to her room. She would feel much better after laying down.” She also remember about the new regulations. “Oh by the way, the acting Dean made it so no one can use their powers inside the dorms. If you lost your tablets, you should get a replacement soon.”

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:36 pm

Frost looked at Zella and nodded, still smiling at the shy young one as she stood. She gently pulled Fee to her feet, earning a soft groan from her.

“Thank you again. I will make sure they have their tablets or whatever equipment this school provided for them.”, she smiled before turning to slowly lead her daughter away to help her recover.

“Come along, Ariana.”, she called as she moved with Fe.

They weren’t heading towards the Dorms, however, they were moving away towards the area of the school where everyone had come to the campus to register. Fe clung to her Mother’s arm as they walked slowly, Frost cooing to her daughter softly in Japanese.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evan entered the Main Building and looked around, he remembered how to get to the Dean’s Office, he had gone there to dispute his Roommate choice. Already he could feel in the building that it was getting warmer. He smirked to himself but hoped his Father hadn’t caused too much damage, Evan and Fe had to learn here after all. He moved past the Heroes that were meandering in the hallways, either trying to figure out why the building was getting warmer or trying to find Darkfire. Which one, Evan could care less. He walked to the door to the Administration Office and sighed as he heard his Father’s voice yelling within the office. He carefully opened the door and moved into the office, weaving his way past the few Heroes that had followed Darkfire into the office and were now standing around sweating from the heat. The office was like an oven but it was comfortable to Evan as he moved to the door to the Dean’s Office.

“I swear to you! If anything -- and I do mean ANYTHING-- else happens to my children, I will turn YOU and this whole goddamned school to ash! This Zealot person will be the last of your worries!”, Darkfire was yelling.

He wasn’t actually yelling to be truthful, he was threatening loudly. Evan moved to the door and slowly opened it, peeking his head in.

“Papa! Chichi says to come along.”, Evan said smiling in at his Father.

Darkfire was engulfed in a wavering aura, the heat in the Dean’s Office scorching. It didn’t bother Evan, he had learned what he needed to do at a very young age to tolerate his Father’s burning aura. Once the door was opened, the heat swept out of the room like a fire, everyone in the Administrations Office groaning in discomfort behind Evan. Darkfire turned and looked at his son, nodded, then turned to glare back at the Dean.

“I’ll be back! And for the sake of everyone here, security had better be stepped up dramatically so that I feel my children are safe. Or a broken window and Trophy Case will be the least of your worries, Acting Dean!”, Darkfire growled before turning on his heel and moving to the door.

Evan pushed the door open for his Father to leave the Dean’s office, Darkfire shutting off his scorching aura as he calmed himself, turning his head to the side to crack his neck twice loudly. He looked at his son and gently ruffled his hair. Evan HATED when he did that, it took a long time to get his hair just the way he wanted it. They then turned and moved to leave, glaring at the Heroes that watched them scornfully.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Ariana follows them still wanting answers"frost why do i feel drawn to help evan and darkfire why do i feel like im supposed to help" she wanted to understand why she felt the way she did.

She looked at frost again"at least help me understand that please" she was scared but knew she couldnt let that show

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:51 pm

Frost sighed softly.

"Ariana, the questions you ask, can not be answered out in the open. I've already expressed that. I have no problem telling you what you need to know or answering your questions but this will be done in private with only family present. I know you are confused but you won't get answers yet. First we need to tend to Phoenix, then wait for Davenport and my Husband. Then we can all sit down and talk. For now, come along and stop questioning everything for the time being. Can you do that?", Frost said, her voice stern and just slightly annoyed with the constant questioning when she was trying to keep Fe from being sick and trying to stop Darkfire from burning the school to the ground.

She turned back to face the way they were walking when a Female Hero stepped in front of them.

"I am going to have to ask you to let go of that student.", the woman in brightly colored blue and white said.

Frost's head shot up as she glared at the woman. She was obviously NEW! Another Hero, not took far from them, heard what was said and moved to come out and inform the one confronting Frost. But before she could, Frost grinned at the Hero that was scowling at her.

"This 'student' is my daughter. And business, newbie, get some.", Frost said, raising her hand towards the woman's face.

In a flash, a jet of ice left Frost's palm and hit the Hero in the face. Mere seconds later, the Hero's face was shrouded in a thick block of ice, her hands going up to try and get the ice off but the encasement was already three inches thick the whole way around. The Hero's ice encased head lulled back, dragging her to the ground as she tried to free herself or at least break the ice so she could breathe. Frost looked around as the others, one arm holding Fe to her while the hand she just used to trap the Hero in ice glowed brightly, frost and ice shards swirling over her palm.

"Anyone else want to try and take my daughter from my arms or demand I 'release' her?", Frost yelled, clearly at her limit with today's events and now beyond furious.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Zeta Academy (official)

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Ariana felt they were threatened and her eyes glowed brightly"if you dare touch this family I will have you all encased in the earth " she broke the ice on the heros head alowing her to breath before trapping her feet

She watched the crowd's eyes"Touch anyone behind me and I will trap you where you stand"