[REQ] [RETRY] The Recon Crew

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
64Dragonheart64

[REQ] [RETRY] The Recon Crew

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Retrying this one cause of lack of attention like last year.
Talwar, a land formed by a single continent, is inhabited by three intelligent races with each one occupying one third of the giant island.

Men are at the bottom section. Their part of the territory is quite ideal, the terrain is flat and therefore, adept for farming and cattle rising and with a large, dense forest at their north-west. Being highly creative, they are more flexible compared to the other races, the humans provided with many of the technological advances of the time. Their capital is by the coast in order to make the trading a little less cumbersome. They are also present in the other areas, helping with the building when needed.
Ruler: Eygon "The fair". Has beard.

North-west, across the dense forest, fly the dragons. Being only a bit higher than the tallest of humans, dragons are said to have been the first ones to have ever drawn a map due to their constant flying and easiness of seeing the shape of the land, and some notable cartographers are between their ranks. With the power of fire naturally imbued to them, they mastered the art of blacksmithing using the rich mines of the mountains of the north, and also are the first ones to use natural gas as a light source. The dragons have collaborated with the humans in the field of herbal medicine due to the forest they share with the humans, with those combined efforts making the practice highly effective and applicable in most cases, and due to the mountains, their climate is a little colder than in other areas.
Ruler: Wolnir. Orange scales, sky blue ones on the underbelly, chest, neck and the center of his lower jaw, squary head.

East of the dragons and north east of the humans, gryphons. With their height more or less on par with the dragons, the friendly gryphons inhabit a vast desert that morphs into a green plain when nearing the humans' territory. With suffocating heat during the day and cold nights, they are naturally able to resist almost any temperature, and most of their population is centered on the coast, and while low on food on first glance, their shoreline is actually rich in fishing resources and their docks and boats big like no other. Not having any other material to work with, their buildings are mostly made with sandstone, giving their few cities an Egyptian look.
Ruler: Askar "The joyous". Light brown feathers, with black jaguar like dots and a crest.

The three have been living in relative peace, except for the conflict between the humans and dragons that began four years ago and ended in two, made much more brutal with the recent addition of gunpowder. In the end, it had to be finished due to the heavy loses on both sides, a thing of decency.
Now... Just four days ago, a group of fishermen that had sailed from the hot desert were hit by a violent tide resulting in the ship crashing against a distant coast, leaving them stranded on a beach. The place was definively new, no one really put much effort in exploring the seas. Using the wood of the nearby palm trees and the tools on the ship, they managed to do some repairs and come back to the land they knew. After resting for a couple of days and going back to their portion of territory, told the whole story to Eygon. Honoring his nickname, he sent couriers to spread the word to the others and beckoning them for a discussion in a small one story building located in the exact spot in which the three territories meet, built solely for important meetings between them.
Soon, after the others heard the whole deal, a solution was created, even if it was a little too obvious. A team of four, one of each one's people would team up (excepr for men, which would send two in order to "be on par with the winged creatures"), go to that new land and see what's up with it, and then go back and report. Thing is... would there be conflict upon their return, when the time of dividing the territory begins?

RULES:
-Standards of the forum. Also means no ERP (those aren't my type anyway)
-No godmode. Means that try to limit the flying and such and the moves should be logical.
-Also try to not to be OP.

CSs down below:
Name
Race (i'll take the dragon but i'll free up if something interesting shows up)
Equipment carried for the task
Appearance, general traits and backstory

Eragon
Bronze

Re: [REQ] [RETRY] The Recon Crew

Post by Eragon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:24 pm

I showeth interest and of cause I would request the dragon position cause who doesn’t like dragons.
With great power, comes great electricity bills.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Eragon wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:24 pm
I showeth interest and of cause I would request the dragon position cause who doesn’t like dragons.
Basically what i normally say lol, dragons are the shit.
Secretly i was hoping that no one else picked the dragon cause i had made a neat backstory for the previous run that never started

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:25 pm

Yeah I could tell lol. I would of done the same. My whole universe is. Based around dragon and reptiles.

Side note, would you want to create another RP. I’ll tell you the details of what I was thinking if you are interested.
With great power, comes great electricity bills.