Silver

Re: Night World Chronicles (hellbound)

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:07 am

(Shall we continue?)

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:15 am

Raising a brow Ciara simply shook her head, "Look no you can't. One because I've done a lot of paper work and if someone you know saw you I would have to do a lot more. Two, you won't be paying me back in money, I was thinking more along the lines of you doing the grunt work I'd rather not do, like well house work and cooking and such." She turns with a smile as a horn sounds from outside, "and that will be our ride, so come along, and no funny business because I will catch you...and I will knock you out again" she nods a hint of venom in her tone as she gracefully walks ahead.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:18 am

Ariana had something at the house she wanted"At least will the bring some of the items to where we are going there is a pair of dog tags that my brother had and I would like those " her voice was breaking her brother died protecting her from being beaten to death by a rapist

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:37 am

Ciara turned ready to lay into the woman, but seeing her expression she calmed slightly. "Fine...one minute...in and out, you grab those and nothing else." She growled and turned again heading out of the warehouse and finding a dark colored sedan. The driver was a young looking man with a waxed mustache.

"Ciara plus one" He ask a little creeped out

"Yes, we have one stop to make before the airport it seems, I'll pay double" she nods to the man before walking over to get into the sedan slightly annoyed with herself at letting the Ariana get to her like she had.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:41 am

Ariana got in quickly. She knew she would be quick enough to get the money since she keeps it in the same place as the dog tags and her mp3 player. She looked at her phone and deleted the numbers of everyone she knew a d everything she was conected too and gave ciara ever name and addree of everyone she knew "Please have your people pack up my belonging and bring them to where we are my friends are expecting to be over in a few days if im going to be forgotten we might as get everything later right?" She spoke quietly and only to ciara