odog811

Re: [RP] Space Adventure Roleplay Thingy

Post by odog811 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:53 am

(another bump for convenience)

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:06 am

Sarah raised her hands almost defensively and in response Daygon’s virtual eye went red as a warning.
“Relax Daygon, he’s just panicking. And as an answer Gaslight. No I’d didn’t so much as lay a finger on them. I don’t mess around with humanoids functions unless asked too. Speaking of functioning...”

Sarah picked up a new voice box from the rack, an identical model to Gaslight’s.
“May I change it? You will still have the same voice. Just not as glitchy.”
The greatest sport is flying, for if you lose you die.

- Sky Hunter Jura the Beautiful

odog811

Post by odog811 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:44 am

Gaslight was relieved and looked at the voice box, "y...yes" was all he could muster, he usually was squeamish about his voice box but he tried not to overreact.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:23 am

Sarah nodded as she moved towards Gaslight’s throat, Daygon relaxed by changing to his normal colour of blue.

Sarah opened the plate and removed the disfunctioning voice box. It is immediately clear to her why it isn’t working properly a small amount of acid ate at the vibrating membranes of the voicebox. The wire thin chords that ran through it that vibrate as electricity and gasses pass around them. She actually liked how the voice box is made as it gives it more of a human feel to it.

Installing the new one is easy. Just a matter of clicking it in than latching the straps around it.

When she was finished. She moved away and studied are handiwork.
“There we go all better.”
She reclipped the plate.

“Now its time for the carbon coat.”

She stood up from her chair and motioned him to follow her.

“Oh and don’t worry about the cost. All if this is on me.”

odog811

Post by odog811 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Gaslight slowly got up and went to Sarah, mostly wondering why it was free and if he could actually try being a regular here, "do xen ever attack your factory?" he asked, he almost had a bit of joy in the potential to burn part of the warfarring side of their species, but he tried to hide this feeling.

odog811

Post by odog811 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:26 pm

(bump)

Qwerty

Post by Qwerty » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:57 pm

-materializes from data

Sent from my Z798BL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

Qwerty

Post by Qwerty » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:57 pm

wat

Sent from my Z798BL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

odog811

Post by odog811 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:08 pm

(Qwerty, for one thing, we don't roleplay like that here, and two: you have to make a CS and get it accepted to join)

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Sarah is a little confused abut Gaslight’s question. Beside the obvious points of the ‘civil’ war she wondered what he could gain from her answer. Either way she answered truthfully.
“No’ Xen terrorist can’t even pass Jupiter’s atmospheric defense without being identified. Jupiter is one of the highest guarded and advanced planets and I make sure it stays that way.”

They walked through a door into the next room. It’s cubed shaped with a glass window splitting the room in half. One side contained all the processing units. Computer, drives and such while the other half is bare besides a metal frame that is attached to the roof. The metal frame contains a carbonate sheet inside it.

She got Gaslight to stand inside the half with the carbonate sheet while she stood at the computer hitting numbers in.
“Stand in the middle please and keep your mouth and eyes closed. The carbon on ontop is going to heat up then be lowered be the metal frame and the carbon is going to encase you. The carbon sheet is a micrometer thin and basically weighs noting. When is goes around you it will be a little warm and harden, though you won’t feel it harden but you will feel it cool down quickly to room temperature. It won’t effect anything but give you more resistance to the elements and lots of damage.”