[Tavern/Inn] The Dragon's Scale

Go shopping! Open a store! Go bankrupt! Die in poverty!
Zyme

Re: [Tavern/Inn] The Dragon's Scale

Post by Zyme » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:45 am

"Not allowed to sing? So you have a Master that disapproves?" Zyme questioned curiously. Her gaze shifted back to the covered parchment upon the table as she awaited Zax's response , as well as the arrival of said drinks for which they still were waiting. Her attention to the teifling did at least seem to be waning in the slightest as Zyme's gaze seemed to begin meandering elsewhere in the tavern. Of course beyond that, the slimey guest had yet to indicate she had any intentions of parting her present company.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Re: [Tavern/Inn] The Dragon's Scale

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:56 am

Ah, a tavern; somewhere to sit and rest, not that I really need it to be fair. I enter and go to sit at some empty table; anyone looking from a distance really only seeing a somewhat exotic young woman with minorly tanned skin and sandy hair. I'm not self-conscious about my real identity as a construct, but at the same time I don't really do much to outwardly show that I'm not a biological person. Then again, that... person over there looked like she was made out of... Hell if I know actually; some sort of goo? And a tiefling too; looks like I'm not the only one that could be considered exotic.

I dig into my pocket and fish out my coin bag. Fuck, I've got next to nothing left; a few spears but that's it. I'm gonna need to get some work soon; hopefully someone needs some construction done and I don't have to deal with any adventuring jobs. I'm getting sick of them really, far too many in a row does that to a 'person' I suppose...
F**k 5-7

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few