Crashing Insanity

The pen is mightier than the sword! Take a pen to a sword fight and see. RPF staff holds no responsibility for injury.
CrashJr
Silver

Crashing Insanity

Post by CrashJr » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:16 am

Okay so I figured after being on this site for a while I thought to look further around other then Casual and Intermediate sections and came along to this. I figured why not post my own personal writings and/or thoughts, kind of like a public journal thing. Plus I figured that this will help me in two ways, one, being that I'm a socially awkward person and terrified of others seeing my actual writings and, two, I really want to reach Silver before the end of the year on here.

Also Admins I promise to keep this well within the guidelines of the forums, although I may kind of go out of bounds a little with some of my works of fiction because a lot of what I will post is from dark points in my life so I will apologize ahead of time if it does go out of the boundaries at some points.

So kick back everyone that happens to read anything on here and enjoy the show.

CrashJr
Silver

Re: Crashing Insanity

Post by CrashJr » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:43 am

"Normalcy"- The condition of being normal; the state of being usual, typical, and expected.

That's what I was also taught to be in my life. Grow up, get married, have kids, raise your kids.
That's what I was always told to do, family, friends, society.
They always told me to do as I was told and follow the order, but the path unseen, the path least taken drew me.
I stepped from the road I was told to stay and followed the path down.

Along this path was darkness and light, greed and charity, good and bad.
Joy was had and tears were shed down this path.
Love was made and Love was lost.
But yet I didn't turn back, I didn't return to the road because the path was morphing me, shaping me.
Years passed and out from the path stepped a man, no longer the boy that was told to follow along, told to be normal.

No the man that was forever changed by this path, whom came to understand that normalcy and the road wasn't what he was meant for.
The man today was one that had fought both angels and demons, this man today had seen the effects of hurt and had lived them just the same.
That man today stood at the edge of the path then stepped from even that to follow the unknown, terrified yet hopeful, he face it head on.
Now that man today stood at the end of this path, looking back at the road, then, took a step.

Stepping back onto that road he was not alone as now he held onto another, a friend, a lover, a wife.
Both forever, and will always forever be changed by the path as they walk the road.

Wonder- A feeling of surprise mingled with admiration, caused by something beautiful, unexpected, unfamiliar, inexplicable.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:04 am

The Journal of Rizor Slowillow

Entry 27

Days ago, I received a letter by a tall human, possibly an elf. He told me that my assistance was needed in a far off land called Barovia. I was going to reject the offer and continue on my path of exile, however, the man spoke that he would aide in my quest to make it up to my people for the death of my father. I am unaware of how nor why it is that he knows this of me, but I have agreed.

It seemed however I was not the only one that was called forth by this man. I have met with a tall and greedy looking wizard, an odd sounding bearded cleric, a drunken monk, and an odd looking Sorcerer. However to them I seemed to be the strangest out of the odd party were have been forced. I Rizor, the proud son of Elrin Slowillow of the Ghostwise Halfling tribe of the south was looked at with laughter as I told them of my Barbarian ways. I would have gladly freed their skulls from their torso's if not for our caravan arriving.

Now I sit on the back most wagon of the caravan of gypsy folk. Their joyfully loud, yet still peaceful music is able to sooth away the dread that is casting over our party as we near the walls of Barovia.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:52 am

The Journal of Rizor Slowillow

Entry 28

I fill ill. On arriving in the Land of Barovia we were greeted by no man, woman, or child. The streets barren. As our party walked the eerily silent streets the sound of squeaking wheels told us that there were living here. An elderly hag approached us, selling meat pies. Like a Ogre attempting a spell I stupidly bought one and devoured it quickly.

The gray began to fade as colors filled my vision, colors I've never seen before. It was beautiful. However, it was not to last it seemed as I fell into the putrid smell of manure snapping me back to the reality at hand. After picking myself up and cleaning myself off we were told by our Cleric that two children have asked for our help in clearing their home of the dark force that had taken it over. It seems that the dread this home was placed in had caused the dreaded filling in this village.

We now sit in the entrance hall of this home, food and dirty blankets lay on the floor, the children say they have slept here since the force took over. The party has decided that we will rest here for the night and begin in the morning on clearing this home, we have no other choice now as a thick fog has formed outside blocking all of our views to the town around the home.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:41 am

Okay so this was when I was attempting to do Youtube a few years back, and thinking I might pick it up again due to the rise in popularity of Dragon Ball again with the likes of Dragon Ball Super and movies. This isn't a story itself, but a bullet point thought what if about something that didn't happen in the series, but could have happened if Toriyama had just decided it and that is What If The Raditz and the Saiyans never came to Earth?

- Five Years have passed since Goku had bested the evil Piccolo Jr. and the world has been at peace. Now Goku takes his son, Gohan, to meet with his old friends and maybe spar a little with the old gang for old time shake. Not surprisingly the Z Fighters, Krillin, Roshi, Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and Bulma are surprised that Goku even fathered a son, but soon the gang calm from the matter and the fighters of the group begin a sparring session.

- Unbeknownst to them, however, the evil Piccolo Jr. watches from high above. The green demon spawn too has been training hard within the last five years and has grown stronger, but as he watches the sparring and sensing the power of Goku he learns that Goku is still just slightly stronger then him. It angers the demon spawn, but something below does catch him by surprise and makes him begin to form a plan that would ultimately be Goku's downfall.

- Below Goku, having bested Yamcha, Krillin, and Tien separately ask for them to team up on him to give him a better challenge. The three agree and huddle together to make a game plan, Tien mentally communicates with Chiaotzu to do to Goku what he had done a years prior, it would all be in good fun after all and with Yamcha and Krillin agreeing they turn to face Goku.

- As the fight begins, Yamcha rushes forward to Goku attacking him with his Wolf Fang Fist while Tien and Krillin follow up behind him, Krillin with a Solar Flare and Tien with simple strikes. Goku taken a bit by surprise is just able to close his eyes to the Flare and manages to block the others attacks. This was when Chiaotzu would chime in from the sidelines and catch Goku in the same telekinesis web that he had years priors. This was when the three other warriors hit Goku with wave two of strikes.

- Off to the sidelines Gohan sits with Bulma and plays, but stops as his father and his friends begin the three on one. Due to Gohan not really knowing the others like Goku and never having trained or sparred he mutters for them to stop hurting his dad and when Chiaotzu forces Goku to stop moving and to be hit by everything the others have, he begins to yell and cry for everyone to stop. However, it's not his yelling or crying that stops them, it's the massive wave of power that explodes from the angered boy, so much so that Bulma is blown back several feet.

- The group stop with Goku looking surprised and pretty excited at his son, that power was much stronger then he was currently. He turned to Roshi who watched the boy knowingly as the power explosion began to sink back down, with Gohan looking rather tired now with such an energy burst. As Gohan falls asleep he ask Roshi if he would be able to train Gohan like he had with him, which Roshi agrees to do only after telling Goku to tell Chi-Chi. Excitedly Goku nods and scoops up Gohan before leaving the group on his nimbus to talk to Chi-Chi.

- However, unknown to Goku at that moment, Piccolo Jr. is following behind the man waiting for his time to strike with his new attack and then take the boy for himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Well there is part 1 of many. I feel this would be the full first episode of DBZ if this what if were to happen. The next time I post this it'll be several episodes worth of things that'll happen. If anyone where to read this and would like to give me feedback you are more then welcomed to.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:40 am

So as a wrestling fan I've always had ideas on how different wrestling federations should/should've booked different storylines from WWE, WCW, ECW, and so on. Well this idea I've had rolling around in my mind and it'd be a play on the Higher Power storyline back in the day where, and as most fans would agree, the reveal was so stupid that everyone and their mother have said anything would have been better, but I digress. So this storyline is with the repacking of Bray Wyatt and how I believe he should return, be it yes he would return to a version of the cult like leader character, but with this he's more of a Herald of sorts.

So he is my idea on how WWE should book Bray Wyatt's Return.

We open up on the beginning of the Royal Rumble PPV where the crowd is going crazy and counting down to from 10 and so on. The opening match we see The Smackdown Tag Team title match: The Bar vs Shane and Miz. The match starts out as a great opener and gets the crowd to pop with Shane doing his coast to coast on Cesaro, but as the match drags on with neither team looking to give up the lights go out just as Miz goes to cover Sheamus. When the lights come back up Shane, Miz, and Cesaro are all laid out outside of the ring and standing over Sheamus (who's currently getting up) is Harper and Rowen. The two proceed to beat the snot out of Sheamus and finishing him with a big boot discus clothesline combo.

The two then exit the ring as the match is called out and the crowd boos.

The night continues on in confusion with the two men, along with a hooded figure interrupting in several matches including Asuka vs Becky Lynch. Surprisingly, however, they interfere in favor of Becky and help her win.

They come down and help Daniel Bryan retain against AJ, with Daniel smiling and nodding to the three.

The run on Brock vs Strowman match, and cost Strowman the win.

The heat builds and builds until the Men's Royal Rumble match which begins normally with Mustafa Ali at #1 and Finn Balor at #2. The two men last quite a while in the match (both being the work horses for the rumble). But at the #25 spot Rowen comes out and soon followed by Harper at #26. The two clear house until they are the only ones left. Then #27 comes out, Drew McIntyre. He hits the ring hard and seems to be getting the upper hand, but with the arrival of #28 the odds are against him. The #28 spot happens to be Bray Wyatt, although his look and walk is different, as if in a trace. He makes his way to the ring and the three savagely attack Drew and throw him out as #29, Eric Young comes out, however, followed by his partners of Sanity the three walk to the ring and stand facing the Wyatt Family.

(I personally would love to see the face off with the two groups and I believe their would be some support for it as well, so I'd keep this spot).

The six stare one another down, but don't attack one another until the final entrant, R-Truth hits the ring. He motions for Sanity to work with him and throw out the Wyatt's, however, as they go to surround the Wyatt's Killian Dane eliminates Truth to a course of boos. The two factions smile at one another before all three Sanity members along with Harper and Rowen exit the ring leaving Bray Wyatt the winner of the Men's Royal Rumble. He smiles as he stares into the hard camera as the screen fades to black.

The following night on Raw Strowman is in a rage and demands a match with Bray and the rest of the family, but is denied the chance. However, The Monster Among Man simple states he'll go to Smackdown anyway.

Smackdown opens with Bray Wyatt standing along side Harper, Rowen, Sanity, and Becky Lynch. He grabs the mic and begins to speak about the journey he has had. After being left Woken by Matt Hardy and finally ridding himself of the curse of Sister Abigail, he searched the worlds for a meaning, a purpose. That after his long search he had found it, the truth of the Cosmos, the meaning of it all. The He gave him the power to see the reality that was life. Bray goes on to tell the crowd that He sent Bray back to gather an army of those that are lost and prepare for His arrival.

The promo is interrupted by Strowman's music, however, he is not along as The Bar, R-Truth, Drew McIntyre, and other's that they attacked at the PPV arrive and a brawl begins. The faces look to be gaining the upper hand, however, the arrival of a large cloaked figure comes in and turns the tide of the Flock (Bray called the followers of Him that during the promo). The large figure removes his hood to reveal Lars Sullivan as Bray and the other Flock members laugh.

Smackdown continues on with members of The Flock attacking members of the roster and interrupting in matches. The show ends with the Corey Graves stating that whatever was to come, that WWE was going to have to get ready for war.

So that is the first part of Bray's return. Not sure when I'll do the second part as this alone took some time to think up, but it'll come out at some point soon, hopefully. Well if anyone enjoyed then great glad you liked it, if not then PM me with feedback on things that could be changed.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:25 am

Last Time On What If The Saiyans never came to Earth.

Five Years since the defeat of Piccolo Jr. Goku, having had a son, Gohan. Had lived a peaceful life, however, he would one day go and meet with his old friends at Kami House bringing with him his son. The Z Warriors were surprised by Gohan, but soon would congratulate Goku on the fact. The Warriors would then begin a sparring match with Goku besting each member in a solo match, but he would ask the group to team up on him; to which they agree. During the four on one match, Gohan, never having trained prior would become angry with the gang and explode with anger, but instead of fearing the power Goku excitedly asked Master Roshi to train Gohan has he had with a young Goku.

Roshi agreed, but he would have to have Chi-Chi to agree. Goku, taking a now sleeping Gohan, zooms back home to speak with Chi-Chi, but unbeknownst to Goku he was being followed by the evil Piccolo Jr who, having watched the explosion of power from the young Gohan followed the two with a new plan in mind.

- Goku excitedly pushed Nimbus to it's limits to get home to speak with Chi-Chi about Gohan's training that he didn't notice the power of Piccolo Jr. following behind. However, after the two left, Krillin noticed and gave warning to the other's and fearing for the safety of Goku and Gohan they all pile into a plane thanks to Bulma. The group begin to follow, but are well behind the three.

- Piccolo, while following Goku, began to form the plan in his mind. With that child's power being that high he would kidnap him and train him so that he could use the child's power for his own gains. However, in order to do that he would have to kill Goku. He knew it was possible because of his Special Beam Cannon attack, but with the charge time for it he needed another way. That was when it hit him. He recalled a memory from him own father, a special power that he could use to attack and kill Goku, but it would tire him out rapidly. Shaking his head he knew he would have to use it even with the drawbacks.

- Soon Goku would spot his home and jumping from the Nimbus he landed on the ground with ease and ran inside with a sleeping Gohan in his arms. He excitedly retold the story to Chi-Chi, whom looked rather annoyed with him. A small argument begins with Chi-Chi yelling that she wouldn't allow Gohan to train and that he was going to study and go to school. Goku stands firm on the matter, to the surprise of Chi-Chi and he explains to her that the threat of Piccolo Jr. was still out there and it would help make sure that the Earth would be safe as long as Goku was there. However, he continued that one day Piccolo could get the better of him and with Gohan showing that much power at his age, he could easily step up and defeat Piccolo.

- Chi-Chi having listened to Goku's explanation gives a sigh and agree's that he is right, however, she still had her worries about it. She agree's on the condition that he would also have Bulma tutor Gohan, since she would visit Roshi often. Goku nods happy that he now would have Gohan begin to train, but the sudden collapsing of the roof followed by a giant green hand grabbing Goku tightly caught the man by surprise. Before he knew it he was slammed to the ground and hit with a massive ki blast. Coughing up a bit of blood Goku looked up finding a massive Piccolo standing over him. His power was incredible and before he could move Piccolo stomped on the weakened Goku, then again. This seemingly broken a good number of bones in Goku and he felt that he couldn't move.

- Piccolo laughed as he began to shrink again. The sudden attack of the Son family in his giant form was more then enough and he still had plenty of energy left over. He smirked as he looked down at the bloodied and broken Goku explaining that he finally beat Goku and now he was going to kill him and take his son. Goku groaned and cursed Piccolo fro not fighting fairly as well as telling him to leave Gohan out of it, but Piccolo merely chuckled and brought two fingers to his head. He charges his attack for a full minute and laughs as he calls out the attack and watches as the purple and yellow beam fire from his finger tips and hitting Goku in the chest.

- Goku watches helplessly as Piccolo charged a new attack feeling the overwhelming power radiating from the demon spawn. As a last attempt he attempts to raise an arm to fire a Kamehameha, but unable to move he watched as Piccolo fired the beam attack. Then the burning pain filled him as the beam connected with him, then ripped through him. He felt all of his energy draining and his eyes becoming heavy. Soon he head fell back and his eyes were lifeless. Piccolo had done it, he had killed the being that had killed his father. Panting slightly he felt a little weakened, but gave a wicked smile as he turned and walked to the rubble of the Son family home.

- Clearing away the rubble he soon found the child Gohan laying under the passed out form of Chi-Chi. Seemed she throw herself onto of him when the house collapsed. The two seemed fine, save for several bruises and gashes on Chi-Chi. Grabbing the woman by the hair and throwing her to the side he grabs Gohan and began to hover above the remains of the home. Although feeling several powers flying to the home he spots the plane and scuffs before firing a ki blast at it then flying off.

- The plane was hit by something and Bulma began to scream as the plane was falling, but Yamcha grabbed her and he along with Tien, Krillin, Chiaotzu, and Roshi all jump from the plan and land on the ground. Confused the group quickly make their way through the woods only to find the collapsed remains of the Son home, Chi-Chi passed out, and Goku dead. Gohan was no where to be found.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Well there is Part 2. I don't know when I'll do a third part, been feeling meh lately. Well either way hope those that read this have enjoyed.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:04 am

Prologue

Ever since I could remember I was always a fan of wrestling. I guess it really came from my grandpa's love of the sport really. He was around back in the days when wrestling was a regional thing and not Sports Entertainment, something broadcast all around the world. Back then there were many, and I mean many federations such as the one my grandpa would go to. GCW or to those that are not really aware Georgia Championship Wrestling, although later it would be renamed WCW or World Championship Wrestling. Future Legends came and went and my grandpa would tell me stories of seeing guys like Ric Flair or Dusty Rhodes wrestle live, back in the day where the lines of face and heel was still real to the public.

Now I know what you're thinking, "but wrestling is fake". To that I say yes in the way it's scripted just like any movie or tv show, but the action in the ring and the injuries that they get are real. Not to make this into a grim thing, but a lot of wrestlers have died before 50 due to injury or drug/alcohol abuse. A recent famous case of this was one of the greats, though he'll never see the light of The Hall of Fame nor will his name ever be there, Chris Benoit. You hear this case and the injuries that he had gained over years of wrestling and know that the men and women of the sport will and have put their bodies on the line for something they love to do.

Now, you may be wondering why it is I'm talking about this or even caring to write this. Well it's simple, this was and still is a dream of mine. I always wanted to be a wrestler and over the years I've come up with gimmicks and ideas, but due to issues that would always come up I never really got the chance. So I figured I'd let this happen on the paper, let the W.O.D, Warrior of Darkness, Southern Delight, Billy Dudley, Crash Curtis, Curtis McLaughlin, and all my other gimmicks free in a story were I did make it. I know it's a cope out to say this outright here and now in the prologue, but hey think of it as any other writing.

Those that are fans or wanted to wrestle, but for some reason or another they couldn't. I do this for not only myself but for you men and women out there. I want those to know you aren't alone, there were others that had to sit back and watch knowing that they couldn't, because of an injury, sickness, disability, work, or just life in general, you are not alone. So grab your tights and ring boots and welcome to the world were you did make it. Anything can happen if your cards are played right and know the right people. Welcome to the world of Professional Wrestling.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:06 am

Times Square
New York City, New York
4:37 pm

The city streets, packed with tourist and local New Yorkers alike hurry about their businesses. Some loitering on the sideways and street performers banging on buckets or taking pictures in odd costumes. Police walking about keeping the peace the best they can. The temperature of the area was grueling at a steady 89. All, for the most part, was normal as usual. Well that was until the impact.

Something, no, someone smashed hard into the street sending screams throughout the crowds and the world seemed to stop as several brave people attempt to look into the crater that had formed, but another massive cracking sound came just as a large gray animal like beast came falling from the sky and landing on it's feet several meters from the crater. It let out an ear piercing roar causing the people around to grab at their ears and back way or run screaming.

Movement from the crater forced the beast to stop and seemingly grin as the figure pulled itself from the crater. Curse words left the mouth of the man as he stood from the crater. Now in full view he was clad in a black and silver skin tight suit, he wore a tattered black tench coat. A black mask covered must of his head save for his mouth and jaw, his eyes covered by a pair of goggles. "Alright, fuck nut, nice hit, but that's the last you get" the man called out cracking his neck.

~ Pause ~

"Waitwaitwaitwait...Wait...are you kidding me?"

"What?"

"That's not how it happened and you know it"

"What do you mean of course that's...okay but you gotta think of the people and the action. Dude we're competing with Marvel and DC here we need to outdo them somehow"

"Okay yes you are right, well maybe not for DC...I mean they fucked themselves over. I mean did you see Justice League?"

"Oh I know. Okay fine you're right, but I mean who's gonna wanna read or watch a superhero movie about a hero that lost his first big battle. I mean you kind of get your ass handed to you"

"Hey, that wasn't my fault and you know it. Besides shouldn't we start from the beginning or something?"

"No I think we start from here and fib your first battle so you seem cooler"

"Well I want an origin story"

"...."

"What?"

"Okay you want an origin I'll do that"

"Thank you"

~ Unpause ~

~ Rewind ~

~ Play ~

"Fucking hell, Jesus, Kathy...oh fuck" Mark called out as he and Kathy were in the throws of passion. Kathy merely panted back wrapping her legs around her lover and digging her nails into his back. This only caused Mark to go fast, harder as he began to feel that feeling in his ba....

~ Pause ~

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"

"Well you wanted your origin story and what better way to start then when you were conceived?"

"You knew what the fuck I meant...oh god I think I'm gonna puke."

"Hey you asked for that...now can we get back to the story proper?"

"No. Okay how about this...we just put up the title screen and let the people start from after my first fight. That's original right?"

"Technically yes, not fun in the slightest, but yea"

"Fine let's do that then...god I'm gonna go puke now"

"Alright, have fun, buddy, now where were those buttons...oh here we go. Light's. Music...Title Screen

Phantom : Rise of a Hero.

"Look good?"

*vomit sounds* "Ya" *more vomit sounds*