Vampire: The Masquerade - anyone doing this??

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Dead_Inside

Vampire: The Masquerade - anyone doing this??

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:48 pm

Interest and/or RP check???

No one seemed interested in my Demon/Angel RP, I'm looking for a 2nd RP to join. Is anyone currently doing a Vampire: The Masquerade RP or should I start one????
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

spacesgoats

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - anyone doing this??

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:30 am

I'm interested :D

"γου ωιℓℓ ѕєє нοω τнιѕ ωιℓℓ ϲнαиgєτοмοяяοω,ι ∂οи'τ κиοω, γου gοτταϲнιℓℓ..."

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Awesome! I've been looking to start or join another RP. I'd almost given up on my other ideas for RPs, no one seemed interested. I'll post alittle bit more about the idea here soon. :D
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:52 pm

okay!

"γου ωιℓℓ ѕєє нοω τнιѕ ωιℓℓ ϲнαиgєτοмοяяοω,ι ∂οи'τ κиοω, γου gοτταϲнιℓℓ..."

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:43 am

So the premise is there is a new Vampire, just awakened from her Embrace but she doesn't know who her Sire is and doesn't have any of the usual characteristics for any of the Clans. As you know, this is a crime twice over. She was Embraced without permission from the City's Prince and she was abandoned by her Sire, she was pretty much Embraced and buried.

One of the Prince's Sheriffs found her and is now trying to find her Sire. The Sheriff is alittle......eccentric but she and the Prince are Ventrues and aren't sure if the girl should be destroyed or not yet. They are willing to allow the girl to be in whichever Clan takes her in BUT want all Vampires in the City to help locate the Sire for punishment. The girl is afraid and doesn't understand what is going on, so she will have to be educated and the Clan that selects her will have to acclimate her accordingly. This girl is VERY special but what it is that is special about her will come out in RP. The Prince nor the Sheriff know it but her Clan will find out in time and it is up to them how they want to deal with it. The Prince has specifically stated the girl can NOT be part of the Nosferatu or Gangrel Clans as they have a debt to pay to him and they aren't allowed to have any Fledglings until it is paid.

The New Vampire and Sheriff will be my characters and anyone can play any other character. If more people join, I will pick one to be the Prince or I will make the Prince myself later.

:D