Guild meet up [Reserved for Slem]

Abyss

Guild meet up [Reserved for Slem]

Post by Abyss » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:29 pm

(Imma let you start since it's your story)
"Why do both choices involve us dying!?"

Slem

Re: Guild meet up [Reserved for Slem]

Post by Slem » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:01 pm

"Sorry I'm late"
Mels finally made it to the guild battle, usually it's a four against four, ...Mels would guide his team that is constituted from a fighter, archer and a berserker to certain victory with his tactical abilities. This time however, he was late, and the guild was forced to join with only 3 members to this timed event. He was going to ask about the situation but his screen clearly displayed:
▪ your guild's Berserker was defeated by the opposing guild's Archer.
▪Your guild's Archer was defeated by the opposing guild's Berserker.
▪Your guild's Fighter is still alive .
▪The opposing guild's Archer, Paladin, Berserker and Necromancer are still alive
Mels immediately contacted the Elysion, the guild's fighter in the guild chat:
"Don't give up, we can still win
I'll handle the berserker, you take the archer, if anyone can beat an archer class that's you ,Elysion!
I recommend a surprise attack as they're too fast but their defence is weak" before he got a reply he dashed through the maze-like battle arena looking for his chosen opponent, before long, he hears heavy foot steps
"WHERE IS THAT SCRAWNY MAGE WHO JUST JOINED IN? I HATE MAGES THE MOST SO I'LL ENJOY RIPPING THEM TO SHREDS! " The berserker was typing in all capitals
"Well too bad, it's not going to happen today" Mels exclaimed as he stood behind him
"THERE YOU ARE!" The berserker said with a grin
"I'LL OBLITERATE YOU!" he said as he wasted no time dashing towards the mage who seemed unfazed, as soon as the berserker's club was about to connect with Mels he, as quick as lightning, dodged it with ease
"A FAST MAGE? HOW?" The berserker was baffled
"I don't have to explain to you a thing" Mels responded calmly.
Any mage player knows that his Mana points are what should spend the most points on, they also know that the mage class have an incredibly weak defence, so any wise player would spend most of their points on mana, followed by defence...Mels on the other hand chose a different and very uncommon path...he chose to balance his points on his intelligence (Mana) and agility (speed) ignoring the rest of the stats, thus he created an unusually fast mage but with very weak defence...not only that but his Mana takes a long time to regenerate , Mels knew the drawbacks he was facing, so all of his equipments were high on defence, nevertheless, he knew that one hit from this angry beast he was facing is more than enough to destroy him, so he had to be quick to finish the battle
"area freeze" He murmured a spell that freezes all enemies in his radius.
Sure enough, the berserker froze
"Now to my strongest attack"
Mels raised his staff as he started chanting his spell
"O Yuki Onna, grant my thy power "
A sudden neon blue light started focusing on the tip of his staff
"Ice is how my enemy shall get his ultimate demise
And the power of the cold shall eventually rise"
He pointed the staff on the berserker who just broke free from the freeze spell and murmured
"It's too late, you can not escape" He then shouted at the top of his lungs
"ICE BLAAAAAAST" He unleashed a powerful blast that was more than enough to wipe the berserker out as he was marked "defeated " mid blast.
Mels took a sigh of relief
"I did it...now I need to buy time until my mana is restored, I'm basically useless in my state"
He then took a look at the berserker
"Your armor is so common, I could create one myself" Mels thought
He then started planning for his next move
"a paladin and a necromancer are what's left huh" knowing his fighter, he was sure she can take out the Archer so he didn't bother thinking about her
"Paladins are a buffer class, they heal, they strengthen and they revive......" Mels's eyes brightened as he had an idea
"Looking at the berserker's armour, it is covering his entire body, so if I create a similar armour and handed it to my defeated berserker..."
Mels reached his chat box and turned it to guild chat
"I have a plan, Elysion! I want you to study the armour of the archer, once you defeat her, create a replica and hand it to our archer, I'll be doing the same with our berserker
Berserker, Archer, as soon as paladin pass by, ask for revive, in the guild war you can't tell who's with you and who isn't since names are derived even in chat...all you are labeled as is your class so the paladin will have to recognise his partners based on their armours
Once the entire guild is alive we'll tackle the necromancer and the paladin, I heard they have a trump card up their sleeve so we should be careful"

Abyss

Re: Guild meet up [Reserved for Slem]

Post by Abyss » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Arisa was nervously biting on the end of her Popsicle unsure of what to do. Both her Archer and Berserker had panicked at the lack of their leader. Arisa or Elysion, as she preferred when playing the popular MMORPG, had tried calming the two down but it was of no use. Soon after their Berserker had succumb to the enemy Archer followed by the Archer to the enemy Berserker. Elysion clenched her teeth in slight annoyance. Those two were like kids that couldn't function without their mom. While they were still alive she had tried to keep the Paladin and Necromancer busy but as her teammates fell she knew there was no way she was going to survive against 4 and she had to run. Buy time for something, anything!

That's when she got the notification that Mels had logged in and joined the battle. A grin showing on the girls face as there was hope again. Reading his message she quickly replied with a "Took you long enough. Better not let me down, I'll manage the Archer with ease." She was well aware by the fact it came across as a bit cocky but she was confident the two of them could manage fine. Circling the spots she had already been, finding the archer was a simple task. She had been following her when she was fleeing and was still looking for her. Of course not aware that the prey became the hunter instead.

Striking the Archer from behind was easy as her guard wasn't the least bit up. Not to mention an Archer became close to nothing when it came to someone so close by. The Archer let out a yelp of surprise and of course pain. The girls sword seemingly holding a blue fire around its blade. She grinned slightly, the flames on her sword were merely there for cosmetic purposes but that didn't mean that the enemy was never confused about it. She could already see her loading a bunch of ice coated arrows on her bow. Seemingly annoyed at her attack.

Her single attack had knocked the archers HP way down already. Now that she was aware of her presence again it was going to be annoying to get another hit in. "How dare you to strike a poor girl from behind!" The Archer grumbled out in the chat. Elysion looked up at her not even moving a muscle as her bow now pointed straight at her. "Poor girl? Well isn't that just a laugh. Maybe if the poor girl was more aware I wouldn't have gotten the chance?" Elysion mocked her. Immediately she let go of the arrow shooting a barrage of arrows her way. It only took a bit of effort to move out of the way as the arrows hit the floor.

The Archer was surprised her attack missed as the girl was standing still just a moment ago. Taking this opening Elysion charged at the girl, her avatar yelling out her special move "RAAAGGEEE SLASH." Her sword made contact with her chest knocking her HP down even lower before dashing backwards as the archer tried slashing a small dagger at her. "This is getting quite pathetic. Is this some joke to you? It feels like you're not even trying at this point. Have you accepted your fate of death?" Elysion let out calmly as she could feel the rage of the Archer only grow larger. The Archer quickly loading her bow up with arrows again as he let out a volley of them on her. Trying to move out of the way she saw one of the arrows graze her shoulder. It barely took any HP off of her but it sure did set a fire off inside of her.

"That's all ya got?" Elysion yelled out going in to slash again but getting her attack countered because of the Archers bow blocking her sword. She pushed further feeling the bow bending under the hold of her sword. A loud Snap echoed through the surroundings. "Seems like this is already over. How sad..." Her sword ready to strike down before reading Mels message. A quick scan of the cowering little Archer beneath her she could make out the type of armour she was wearing before replying "Gotcha, we're quite done here." A replica was made immediately as her sword connected with the Archer before the text
▪ your guild's Fighter has defeated the opposing guild's Archer.
appeared. That felt like a boring win but she'll take it.
"Why do both choices involve us dying!?"