[OOC] Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Dead_Inside

Re: [OOC] Star Wars - The Old Republic RP

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:10 am

She took her old HK-51, figured out how to upgrade it and, yes, effectively made it an HK-52. She also searched for the HK-47 and talked it into helping her with the upgrades. She is a genius and it wasn't hard for her to figure out what was needed nor was it hard for her to impress HK-47 and coax it into helping with the transition. Her HK-52 {and she herself} is constantly in communication with HK-47 to feed it's progress and liquidations back to HK-47 so it can take the data, compile it and improve upon it for future use in the mentioned HK-52 line, uploading the upgraded data into her Unit as soon as it is ready for use. Her's is a very dangerous prototype so to speak. Hence, it's occasional malfunction and Constance's wariness of it.

Imagine her brainpower as all the most respected and expanded minds of our current time. Now multiply that by 10. That is her mind. Even her current situation in Necre's Stronghold, she has already figured out multiple ways it can end but is missing information to come to a conclusion on how it will end..... that information is information on the two Jedi. Once she has that, her mind will formulate the best course of action in a matter of breaths. Almost no one realizes she is this smart, those that do know it usually want nothing to do with her and what she can do or they follow/subject to her. Those that don't know it, however, see her and instantly categorize her as an Imperial Puppet. She manipulates and uses that false judgement to her advantage. :D ;)
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:50 am

That's cool. Thanks for the info DI.

I just got done reading the rp and now I'm trying to figure out what all I'm going to be doing with my character. I've got an idea that I'm working on so I hope that he fits in well. Hopefully I'll be done with him sometime tomorrow.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:52 pm

Take your time. I'll watch for your complete CS and PM you if I have any questions. :)
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:33 am

What happened to your CS, Orophin?? Still waiting to see what you come up with. :D

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:13 am

Sorry about that. Family stuff came up and I've been trying to gradually work on it when I can. Thats also why I haven't responded in the rp in casual yet. I'm trying to work on the CS some more right now although I probably won't be able to finish it tonight at this rate, and hopefully I'll be able to get up a reply in the other rp as well before the night is out.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:37 am

Okay. :) Thought you forgot about us for a moment. lol

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:04 pm

I will post soon. Just busy rn.
“War is death to the old and birth to the new.”

-Arch Spellweaver Greglar the Bender

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:37 am

Waiting for you to post, Eragon.

Orophin, are you still going to join??? Would love to have you if you could finish your CS {please please please??? :) }.

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm

I've just got to do the background and then I'll be done. Haven't been able to get to it yet because my mom needed help cleaning up around her house, and rearranging some stuff. I'm going to try to get it done either today or tomorrow.

TheWatchDog

Post by TheWatchDog » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:02 am

Holy cow I owe posts