A reintroduction to the Abyss

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Abyss

A reintroduction to the Abyss

Post by Abyss » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Hiya!

So I decided to make this since most people don’t know me anymore.

My name is Abyss I was formerly known as LovelyAbyss. I’m 21 years old, live in The Netherlands and I’m not really a new user here.

I decided to make this introduction because I’ve been on and off on here for 1 to 2 years. I joined rpf when I was 16 so it’s been around 4 to 5 years since I joined. Sadly enough due to personal reasons I had to leave and learn to love myself again, so to say.

I’ve hurt some people on here and for that I’m sorry, may they ever read this. I was in a bad state of mind and was sabotaging my own happiness. Being toxic to yourself is something one must avoid at all costs and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I was led by emotions and done things I regret and I hope one day I can get forgiveness. Thankfully I’m out of that mindset now and everything is going so much better.

I’m now happily working as an office manager and I have found my will to rp again. It’s been a year since I rp’ed and I’m excited to get back into it. I personally can rp in all sections. I like to call myself a mimic roleplayer. I adjust to the writing comfort of my roleplay partners to make sure I don’t dish out 5 paragraphs that could overwhelm someone.

If anyone would like to rp with me feel free to hit me up. If you have any plots up that are in need for someone I’m available. Otherwise I’ll be looking on my own and who knows? Maybe our paths may cross again.
"Why do both choices involve us dying!?"

Reyn
Community Mod

Re: A reintroduction to the Abyss

Post by Reyn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Heyyy welcome back! I'm glad you're feeling better in yourself <3

Zyme

Post by Zyme » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:12 am

LovelyAbyss, sounds familiar. Perhaps I remember from the previous time I spent here, though I’m not sure if we ever interacted. At any rate, glad to hear things are going well. Perhaps we shall meet again another time.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:28 am

Welcome back, Abyss! I haven't been around for very long, though I do remember seeing someone under your name around the time I joined.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Abyss

Post by Abyss » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:00 pm

I was around here and there so you might have seen me. I do vaguely remember you Shinigami. But thanks all for welcoming me back. It’s good to be around again.
"Why do both choices involve us dying!?"

Zyme

Post by Zyme » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:24 pm

I was actually Mirette Farceur at the time, the name of one of my long standing favorite characters I created years ago.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:19 pm

I remember Mirette! She had a harlequin-esque aesthetic, didn't she? Or was that just for your avatar at the time?
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Zyme

Post by Zyme » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:32 am

That’s right! That was my avatar and the character as well! I have always loved the impish harlequin, long before the infamous Harley Quinn ever came into existence. Mirette is my beloved fiery little devil! A powerful, self serving sadistic creature hidden behind a painted grin. Perhaps she is a creative manifestation of the darkness that lies deep within my own soul. I think deep down that most, if not all, of us have something similar in nature. It doesn’t define who we are as a whole. Most of us would never act on such primal desire alone, our moral conscience simply wouldn’t allow it. So I guess you could say that Mirette is what would be left if I suddenly awoke one day to find myself filled with amazing power, without the presence of a guiding conscience and Inhibitions. A frightening concept is it not? I think I just found a good off topic question to post. Okay, it’s late, so this took a turn I had not planned on someone else’s introduction thread lol.