[1x1] Corrupted judgment. [Interest check]

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Cr25pltro6

[1x1] Corrupted judgment. [Interest check]

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:53 pm

So I have an idea brewing in my head for this elaborate and neat little roleplay. problem is that I'm not sure if anyone would be interested. So (just for right now) here is a bare bones idea for my RP.

Setting: London, whitechapel district. (1888)

The story: you are the target of Jack the ripper, London's most infamous serial killer. Your main objective is to escape alive, Jack's objective is to kill you.

Characters: obviously, Jack the ripper. The victim. (now, historically, Jack the rippers victims were hookers, however that doesn't mean you need to play one to join.)

I will flesh out this concept if somebody is willing to join. Oh, I feel like I should mention that this is a horror rp (in honor of Halloween) so don't expect Jack to have any sympathy. He is a stereotypical villain, the only way to stop him is to run or fight.
I'm so sad and lonely. Pity me. Than leave me

Or some other emo phrase like that.

HopelessBrittknee

Re: [1x1] Corrupted judgment. [Interest check]

Post by HopelessBrittknee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Have you started an rp thread for this or no?? I'm pretty interested in it if it hasn't gotten to in depth yet!!
:lol: "Don't study me, you won't graduate."

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:13 pm

HopelessBrittknee wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:58 pm
Have you started an rp thread for this or no?? I'm pretty interested in it if it hasn't gotten to in depth yet!!
I haven't started it yet. If your interested I could start a thread.

Abyss

Post by Abyss » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:04 pm

I’d actually be quite interested in this idea if you’re willing to still flesh it out. It has been up for a while tho so I’m not sure if you’re still wanting to.
"Why do both choices involve us dying!?"

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:31 am

[Warning. I'm gonna write some VERY creepy dialogue and situations (it's Jack the ripper. Duh) and I'm gonna write a murder scene. If any of these things make you nervous or uncomfortable, I recommend leaving...... now]

The full moon hung low in the sky tonight, bringing an eerie light that invaded every crack and crevice in the dark and lonely streets of whitechapel. The sound of a leather bound shoe pounding up the cobblestone was the only noise that echoed out in the streets of this small forsaken part of London.

Broken glass and trash were littered all around the road that the man was walking down, The unseemly surroundings perfectly mirroring his grotesque thoughts. "Filthy! Unclean! Unpure!" He grumbled to himself as he kicked a discarded whiskey bottle that lay in his path, his annoyance and anger flaring up with each piece of trash he came upon.

"This world is impure" he said outloud as he kicked another piece of garbage from his unyielding path, not caring if someone heard him. "from the very first moment we burst from our mother's cold womb into this uncaring world, we are dirtied. When we are forced to interact with each other with fake smiles and horrid lies, we are dirtied. When we pray to the holy spirits for our desites of greed to be fulfilled, we are dirtied. Why then? Why if we are forced to be constantly filthy, do we have to drag this earth down with us?"

No matter, if he was forced to trudge through this filth to reach his trash then so be it! This was only God testing his resolve. Yes, he told himself, for what is life in God's world without trial? The constant challenge he faced with everyday life, being forced to intermingle and talk with the trash that calls itself human only solidified his belief that he and he alone, was God's chosen judge. The one the holy spirit had chosen to give his holy judgement.

At the end of his inner monologue, Jack finally reached the place where his newest piece of trash was being held. He stopped to admire the abandoned building, the broken cross that sat affixed to the roof and the cracked glass that portrayed the damaged portrait of jesus made it clear that it used to be a church.

How fitting this was?! He was about to cleanse the world of one of it's disgusting parasites in a place meant for purification of the soul. The sheer perfection of this situation brought a wicked smile to his face, not that anyone would be able to see it from within his mask.
downloadfile.jpg
downloadfile.jpg (634.57 KiB) Viewed 123 times
(OOC disclaimer: I am not making any monetary profit from this image. This image is being used just for entertainment purposes only. If the original artist or any of his official affiliates asks me to take it down, I will.)

"I'm home sweetheart, did you miss me?" Jack shouted out, excited to hear the cries of his victim's panic-stricken voice reverberate against the stone walls as soon as she heard his voice. It was almost orgasmic to see the women that was gagged and bound to the alter struggle against her bonds as he slowly walked towards her position in the front of the large room.

He knelt next to the altar and prayed, ignoring the muffled crys of the girl that lay just a few inches away from him. "Dear God, today I save your world from these leeches that call themselves your children. Today, I will purge the world according to your divine judgement. I have heard your word my lord, this girl has committed horrendous crimes against your holy plans."

The girl's struggles started to desperately increase as she saw Jack pull a long, serrated knife from his leather jacket. She tried to scream, but the gag merely reduced it to a quiet mumble. "The only way to repent is death, as foretold by my corrupted judgement."

The knife sliced through the air, making a sickening noise as it ran through the young girls heart, ending her pathetic and useless screams once and for all. For a moment, all was quiet, the weight in the air of the evil deed that had just been performed lay heavy in the air.

That silence, however, lasted but for a few moments. Replaced by the sickening laugh of jack...........

Jack The Ripper!

"HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CS:

Name:

Age: (I'd prefer at least 18. This is a horror RP and I don't feel comfortable hurting kids)

Occupation: (you could be a detective, a civilian, anything that you think will fit your play style. Fight or run.)

Weapons: (according to your occupation. A common citizen will not have a gun)

Bio:
Last edited by Cr25pltro6 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:35 am

Abyss wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:04 pm
I’d actually be quite interested in this idea if you’re willing to still flesh it out. It has been up for a while tho so I’m not sure if you’re still wanting to.
There you go, the fleshed out version. If your still interested, let me know.

Abyss

Post by Abyss » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:21 am

Definitely interested for sure. I'll work out my CS soon.

Abyss

Post by Abyss » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Name: Christine Bawden
Weapons: Doesn't seem like any could be found on the streets.

Bio:

The cold breeze that brushed over her arms caused a shiver through her body. The night sky seemingly darker... The stray cats hanging around the garbage cans seemed that much scarier with their lit up eyes in the dark alleyways. A soft hiss coming from them as she passed the empty streets. Usually she didn't feel this paranoid but the last few days everything was so much more eerie. The word had been spreading far and wide. 'The dark shadow that stalks the night' That's what the newspapers said. Some were even sprawled out on the ground , forgotten by the buyer as her heels walked over them. Even at this dead hour of the night the main streets of East London were usually very crowded. Even the brothels were keeping their girls inside.

She had grown up on the streets of the Whitechapel district. A poor and small home with a family that certainly didn't fit the maximum requirements of that house. Sleeping on the floor while the parents had the only bed in the household. Two younger sisters, a younger brother and a brother above her age. It was chaotic and there was barely enough food for any of them. Her father was gone for most of the day and even night working and her mother was an unpleasant woman that would rather see her children starve then give them some of her meal. It was no surprise to her when she got pushed out the door at the age of 13.
Don't ya dare come back, yer hear me? Ungrateful little rascal always stealin' tha food. Go make somethin' of yerself. If I ever see yer face again I will feed ya to the hungry dogs out back.
And that she did. She made something out of herself even if it wasn't a nice married life, she was still standing. Quite quickly she found herself involved in activities she had never let her childhood brain think about. It was not uncommon for someone her age. Thrown out and left to die. A pretty looking women had whisked her out of the ditches and taken her to a brothel. Her home and it still felt as such even after leaving it in present day. She was refreshing to the customers. Young, innocent and a slight spark of curiosity in her eyes. The theme certainly stuck to this day. She could still hear the madam yell at her
Tighter little Christy. This corset is laced up horribly. The tighter the better. Show those assets, they're your selling point. If you don't show, you don't sell simple as that. And if you don't sell you're of no use to me.
The madam of the brothel was cold but she kept her alive. Without the strict hold the lady had on her, she wouldn't be to the point she was now. She even had her own little apartment from the money she earned. She made a name for herself above the other girls and was even considered a favorite. Now she was independent, roaming the streets to earn her keep. It payed better and she could choose who her clients got to be. She was known and she had her own little spots she frequented. Most girls on the street respected each other and to think someone out there had their aim on them was frightening. She even knew one of the poor victims and her death was a shock, a reality check so to speak. This was all very real and way too close to her for comfort. But what good did a low life like her even deserve?

Her heels clicked on the stones below as she quickly hurried to the door of her very small but cosy home. The flashes of the cold body still in her mind that they posted in the newspaper that day. Her hands shaky as her keys finally made contact with the lock. Quickly swinging the door open and hurrying inside. These dark nights were no nights to reminisce about the past. She had lived another night but business was getting tough with people scared to leave their comfortable home. Who would tell what the next night would bring?

Appearance for reference ~

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:28 pm

Accepted! I'll start the Rp thread and make the first post.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:43 pm

The Rp is up and running