[OOC]And so it begins?

lowlaville

[OOC]And so it begins?

Post by lowlaville » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:08 am

This is the OOC thread for the request I put here. I'd like to discuss some essentials before we go in towards making the characters and whatnot.
  • There'd be no god-modding: Fairly simple rule, you control your own character. Neither I nor anyone else can otherwise know details of (metagaming) or move your character in the game without your proper consent.
  • The plot: I control the plot and the direction of the RP. If you have trouble following through, then you best leave the RP.
  • OOC Drama: I really hate OOC tension between users for something done IC. So if you have trouble accepting the consequence of actions yours or another character did in the RP, please don't bother with this RP.
  • Selling/No-selling: This is something of an override to the first rule. Between you and other players in the game, the taking damage and whatnot depends on you, however I can override this for your character in extreme cases. I'd really hate anyone bullshitting their way in or out in this RP. Be fair and we won't have any problems.
  • I know what this section is, but I prefer a minimum of one paragraph in the least. You can have as many as a dozen if you want. The upward length is not an issue for me, however its annoying to read a few sentences or a line with no apparant effort applied into the characters thoughts and whatnot.

lowlaville

Re: [OOC]And so it begins?

Post by lowlaville » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:13 am

CrashJr wrote:
Mae wrote:
Pretty Parakeet wrote:
Tagging you guys. If you are okay with the rules, we can proceed with the setting.