[REQ][1x1]A weird-arse style request with an equally weird-arse title

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Maxx
Platinum

[REQ][1x1]A weird-arse style request with an equally weird-arse title

Post by Maxx » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:22 am

Alright, I know this is messy and just messed up, but I'm writing it when I'm supposed to be getting ready for school, so deal with it.

Anyways...

I don't really have a proper plot for this, I was thinking that could be discussed with anyone who's interested, to make it... unique.

But this is the main thing: a stalker/stalked RP that turned into a kidnapper/kidnapped one, with me in the role of stalked/kidnapped. It would work with any gender pairing, but in the case of M/F I would be female.

Obviously it has to adhere to RPF site rules. Duh.

Any additional info you want, ask.

Uh, I hope I'll get home to interest in this. And despite what I said, I am rather sorry for how messy/ugly/not like my usual REQs this thing is.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Re: [REQ][1x1]A weird-arse style request with an equally weird-arse title

Post by Archer_Algren » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 am

I’m interested, I just watched Predator 1 and Terminator 2, which involves stalking and kidnapping respectively.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Wow, so I did get home to interest in this. I had just said that to be funny...
Archer_Algren wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 am
I’m interested, I just watched Predator 1 and Terminator 2, which involves stalking and kidnapping respectively.
Cool. Uh... Any things you want to be a part of it? You know, so we can work out a plot?
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:55 am

Well, in Predator, the protags are stalked by an alien hunter who is essentially on Safari, and in Terminator 2, a killer machine called a Terminator disguised as a human kidnaps a child to protect him from another killer machine, I like the character development in Terminator as it evolves fron simply following orders to actually learning about human emotions and actually learning to care for his warx, as my brother once said, “there are two times in a man’s life when it is okay for him to cry in public, one is the birth of his child, and the other is during the ending of Terminator 2”.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:25 am

So, you'd want a plot based off of something similar?