Arranged Marriage

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
ChelsFJ

Arranged Marriage

Post by ChelsFJ » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello! My princess needs a prince. The King had arranged her marriage to benefit the Kingdom. The kingdom is about to go to war and what's gonna make peice between the two kingdoms is uniting them. Can love be found in a forced marrage? Lets find out.
Setting: A time where travel was done by horses and wars were fought using swords. Building are made of stone.
**** The prince can be created by you! He will be your character so i would love for you to create him to what you want his appearance and personality to be.

Hazel
Human.
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Appearance: Bright light blue eyes, long wavy blong hair and light sade of skin that comments her hair color. Not tan nor pale. Very attractive.
Personality: stubborn and sassy, yet kind. She cares lots about her people and wants what is best for them. She doesn't want to get married in the slightest but its the only way to avoid war.

Light shone threw the window causing Hazel to stir under the blankets. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up taking in her surroundings. Hazel sighed when she seen the red gown laying on the corner of the bed. She flopped back down on her pillow. Today was the day; the day she met her betrothed.

I hope your interested and what to rp with me!