[Req] The Amethyst Kingdom

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Alexandoriel Drake

[Req] The Amethyst Kingdom

Post by Alexandoriel Drake » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:59 am

Image The Amethyst Kingdom is a large underground nation that resides deep in the planet Agion. The nation prospered with Queen Alexandra leading it. Things aren't entirely peaceful, though, between the Dangers outside the nation walls, and the Ruby Kingdom's attempts to conquer.

Although it is underground, the Amethyst Crystals above and throughout the kingdom, give the light necessary to see and grow crops, though the denizens have superior dark vision anyways. The crystals dim when it is the Nationwide curfew, though it is not illegal to be out after 'dark'. The main mode of transportation is by Cenalon, large crystalline Lizards, or Cenalon driven wagons or carriages. Some cities prefer, Ishen, large ostrich like crystal birds.

The Capitol city of Crystamyth is protected by a large amethyst structure around it, that builds upwards. The structure is the legendary Amethyst Castle. The Castle did not seem to be built, as it has no seams, or any signs that it was built up. Stories say that it was formed from the strongest amethyst, and has yet to have been breached. Despite the fact that it is inside, Crystamyth still has ample light from the Amethyst Crystals arranged inside, as well as the large chandeliers. The buildings are made out of a light stone, and the Kingdom's colors are Purple and blue.

The species in the Amethyst region are most fantasy races, but with the Amethyst Subtype. they are known as such due to having some amethyst crystal properties on themselves.

There is no crime, so most of the enforcement goes to the military.

Alexandoriel Drake

Re: [Req] The Amethyst Kingdom

Post by Alexandoriel Drake » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:00 am

Age Info:
Your Maximum age cap is roughly determined by species. Humans: 200, Dwarves: 400, Elves: 600. This isn't maximum age of the species, but the maximum age you can be. Not saying that this is max for the species, just playable age. These ages would be considered 'old' for their races.
Species Info:
The playable species are human, dwarves, and elves in this world, though they are considered the 'Amethyst' subtype with some sort of indication of their region. Amethyst Dragons exist, but not usually in the city and very few of them can take human form. They usually have some sort of amethyst stone or color on them.
Occupation Info:
There are jobs comparable to surface jobs here, so any medieval fantasy occupation is available. There is no crime, so most of the enforcement goes to the military.
World Info:
Everyone in the kingdom has been taught how to fight from when they were young, to when they were adults. With the constant threat of invasion, and the Queen's cautiousness, she wanted to ensure the safety of her people were the military to fail. Despite that they're trained as children, when they're able to take up a job, they can take any occupation, and don't have to go into a combat oriented occupation. There also is no drafting into the military, it's completely optional. The currency is amethysts carved into scales, each having a diamond embedded in it. we can go with basically 1, 5, 10, 50, and 100 denominations. But things aren't expensive, and 50 (which would be a diamond encrusted scale) is mostly used for purchasing animals or vehicles, while 100 (a full diamond scale) would be used for home purchases. The "bank" is basically in the castle, but since it is the safest place for any currency, and the records of who has what is extremely accurate, there hasn't been an issue.

Any pets or animals noted in your profile, please design a pet or animal for a replacement.

In the Amethyst Kingdom, strength and weapon play is considered strong points in a woman. The noble structure is different, and when necessary, even nobles are expected to defend their families and their kingdoms. There is almost no gender roles, as we know it. Men would want a strong woman that could protect their family if a fight was to come. The Queen, herself, is known to lead the Amethyst Armies when the Ruby Kingdom attacks.

Also! As I've had issues with this before, each nation has their own specialty, and livelihood that cannot, and will not be changed/altered/broken/have exceptions to. Due to the fact that I have not properly created the other nations as deeply as I have Amethyst and Ruby, therefore I am limited to everyone being from Amethyst Kingdom.
Family Info:
Please name at least Mother, Father, any siblings, and any S/Os. Living and dead. Everyone will at least be living in the same section/city, so everyone might at least know of each other's family, if they don't know the person

Alexandoriel Drake

Post by Alexandoriel Drake » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:01 am

Image General Rules
ImageEverything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
ImageEverything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
ImageRespect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
ImageKeep curse words to a minimal, though I'd prefer you to not curse at all.

RP Rules
ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
ImageNo God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
ImageNo permanent physical or mental damage without consent. This rule is an expansion of Rule 2. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
ImageDon't bother people and beg people to rp with you. Don't Harass, and don't push yourself into a situation just to get attention. I will warn only once, then I will kick you out if it happens again.
ImageEVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
ImageRomance is ok, but if I see people neglecting the rp just to get with someone, I WILL hit the PLOT button, and you won't like it at all.

Please add "I have read the rules and I accept them" at the beginning of your profile to show you have read them. Thank you.

Alexandoriel Drake

Post by Alexandoriel Drake » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:02 am

Name:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Weapon of choice:
Family:
Bio:
Appearance: