[REQ][1X1] Secrets

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
spacesgoats

[REQ][1X1] Secrets

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:35 am

ρℓοτ

Paris, a place of romance and love. 
In the shadows lies the mysterious villains that create such chaos for this innocent town, the persona heroes Ladybug and Chat Noir are given no breaks, day and night. This dynamic duo are this stories heroes, but behind their Superhero lives contain their true, secret identities; Two high school students, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste. 

What evils will these two face within the future? And will they be able to keep their own powers safe from villain Hawk Moth? Not all heroes are said to win, sometimes tables turn for the worst and the villain wins. The more unstable a person gets, the harder it is for them to fight, but why is it so hard to keep yourself stable. Because at some point, the most stable of people will tick.. And just crack, like glass. The most unbreakable, are the most broken on the inside. Think about it for a minute, who is the most broken of these Heroes, and will this breakable glass barrier affect the choices made for the distant future? Are the heroes the masters of the plan or is there a master plan?

What the distant future holds is not something people should know. Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste may just be in big trouble when it comes to introducing a new Villain into the story. This villain holds a secret them self, but they have yet to confess to their crimes. What secrets will this future hold? And are these teen aged heroes ready to risk themselves to save Paris from the upcoming storm...

α∂яιєи αgяєѕτє

ρєяѕοиαℓιτγ; adrien is charismatic, along with being shy and a bit reserved. While liking to have fun, he is more serious, obedient, and less lively due to his strict upbringing. If something makes him sad, he tries to downplay his feelings on it, like his relationship with his father. He thinks reasonably, and he will express annoyance and frustration when someone is being difficult or something is going wrong. Though not very openly emotional or affectionate to most people, he is friendly and encouraging, and for those he is close to, he has an easier time letting his feelings show.

As Cat Noir, Adrien, having the freedom to act however he wants outside of his normal life, lets his wilder side come out, being cocky and outgoing. More optimistic and open, Cat Noir says whatever comes to his mind and makes a lot of jokes and puns, 
many being cat-related.

мαяιиєττє ∂υραιи-ϲнєиg || τακєи

ρєяѕοиαℓιτγ; A kind and clumsy girl, Marinette is happy, cheerful, and generous. She loves fashion, her friends and family, and her crush on Adrien. But she does struggle with self-confidence and self-esteem. If a situation she deems dangerous, like doing something for Adrien or losing a book that will expose her secret identity, she becomes very nervous and awkward, failing to keep calm and being quick to panic. She deeply cares for other people, and she usually puts their feelings and interests before her own.

As Ladybug, she retains many of the ways she normally acts as Marinette, but she is much stronger and more confident.Her quick-thinking, resourcefulness, and wit comes out a lot more, especially when she is figuring out how to utilize her Lucky Charm. Her superhero job is a very serious business to her, where she strives to rescue everyone, including the people who became akumatized supervillains. Ladybug, highly aware of how popular and loved she is, is firm in not telling anyone her secret identity, including her partner, Cat Noir, in fear of dissatisfying everyone with her plain, less amazing alter ego. No matter how hard the tasks before her, she will do everything in her power to set things right and bring peace back to those in trouble.

яυℓєѕ

• First Rule: Read the rules | Simple rule. Read them. Rules are there to let you know what a GM is expecting of you and what they want from you. I am not expecting much from anyone however; I do expect these rules to be READ and followed. If my rules are not followed, I will not hesitate to remove you…permanently from the role-play.

• Second Rule: Commitment | While I do not expect you to post every single day, I at least expect a post twice a week. I understand life comes first, trust me. Should for any reason you find yourself unable to post, notify me so that we can move around your character should we need to. If you can no longer be a part of this role-play, notify me so I can either scratch your role or find someone else to fill it.

• Third Rule: Literacy | I am not asking for a lot for this rule. If you cannot make a proper sentence, please do not join this role-play. While I do not expect you to be an advanced literate role-player, I would expect you to know how to use spell-check and have basic grammar skills. Should you have problems, ask for help. There will always be someone willing to help you. This role-play is meant for you to grow as a role-player and hopefully expand your writing skills as well. Please at least be able to make 2 sentences.

• Fourth Rule: Have Fun | I'm asking you to have fun and don't take the first three rules too seriously. Please join and have fun.

"ι ∂οи'τ иєє∂ иοϐο∂γ ϐυτ, γου..."

Last edited by spacesgoats on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

spacesgoats

Re: [REQ][1X1] Secrets

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:16 pm

bump

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:36 am

bump

spacesgoats