The Bringer of Life((PuppetMaster))

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
AnonymousHauntings

The Bringer of Life((PuppetMaster))

Post by AnonymousHauntings » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:56 am

Humans take the earth for granted, far more than any of them realize. Their pollution is destroying their home and will soon lead to their demise. But pollution isnโ€™t the only factor contributing to the enevitable. For years, the humans fought against one another, threatening each other, and promising death. It started with one country and only went to the next, spreading like wildfire across the land. No one really knows who was the first to press the big red button, but on that day, Earth as we know it changes completely. Nuclear war had once been a bad dream, a nightmare that was hidden from the reality we know. But their worst fears had soon been realized when the first bomb hit the surface. The war went on for years, and only spread out more and more. Slowly, the earth began to die, all plants and vegetation withered away. Animals began to die out, all wildlife came to an end. Humans began to realize the mistake they had made, and started planning on how they would survive. It would appear that there was only one option at this point; move underground. And so, people began to make their way under the surface, even before everything died off. They made towns, cities, farmlands, buildings, everything they would need in order to survive. Every city and town were different in their own way, with one acceptation. They were all located next to and underground spring. It wasnโ€™t long before everyone began moving underground. Their power source came from solar power and wind turbines. They would make their own government, their own rules, and decide how they would run these makeshift towns. Rulers were put into place, people they thought could lead better than others. And in the year 2036, everyone was underground, without a single trace of life left on the surface.

The humans went on with their lives, learning how to grow food underground to feed their livestock and themselves. Everyone worked together in order to survive, and no one exchanged any sort of currency for the things they needed. Everyone simply chose a task from a list at the age of 18. This list had jobs that needed filled through the towns and cities, positions that needed filling. It was because of these lists that everything ran so smoothly and the human race was able to continue to survive. Everything from farming, digging further underground, gathering food, tending the animals, making clothes, cooking, teaching, cleaning, and even jobs that required some to go to the surface in order to collect evidence for the living scientists. Those that went to the surface were seen as the bravest of them all, for everyone knew the risks they were taking in order to try to bring life back to the earth once again. These groups were often led by people of somewhat high importance. Every day, for a few hours a day, they would go to the surface with their gas masks on, and explore as far out as they could, using vehicles made to look and function like boats but instead of water, they would glide across the land. The wind would push the sails at great speeds. Land sailing was quickly picked up by the humans, and was used mostly to travel from town to town in order to exchange supplies.

One day, when everything seemed normal, there was a report of a strange light coming from the sky. The light was moving fast, and ran straight into the surface of the earth with great force. The impact caused a great quack that reached out nearly fifty miles. This report had come from one of the lookouts that were positioned on the surface to watch for a traveling sailing carriage with news from a neighboring town. After hearing this, a search party was sent out to investigate what crashed, hoping it was only a satellite of some sorts. But when the humans reached the crater, they instead found a lush amount of brush and greenery, something none of them had seen before and had only read about in books. There were small trees everywhere, bearing fruits such as apples or pears, and bushes with all kinds of berries. There was also a grand assortment of flowers everywhere. It was more beautiful than anything anyone had ever seen before. And in the very middle of crater was a shining, metal pod of sorts, with a glass window on the very front and a woman inside. She seemed to be human, but with strange features, and she was very much asleep. But who was she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PuppetMaster, welcome! So, I kind of got into more detail of the rp like I was telling you about and I hope this is enough for us to actually get the whole roleplay up and going. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Also, I'm giving you full control over the town that your character will be living in, the only thing I ask is that there is and underground spring in it somewhere. But other than that you can control what it looks like, how many people live there, who does what, and all that fun stuff. We've kind of already went over how I work full time so I won't be on every single day, and a couple of things that I'm expecting from the rp, so I won't post any rules or anything like that. I trust you'll be fine with all of it anyways. The only rule I will mention is that I would like for you to completely finish your character sheet before we start, unless something says optional next to it. So... yeah! Feel free to post your character sheet here, and once all that is sorted out, we can start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character sheet

Name:(first and last)
Sexuality:
Body type:(Curvy, thin, athletic...etc)
Weight:
Height:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Hair length:
Hair style:(Curly, wavy, always in a bun...etc)
Skin tone:
Tattoos/piercings:(optional)
Habits:(optional)
Some likes:
Some dislikes:
Pets:(optional)
Personality:
Bit of History:(Doesnt have to be long, just a short description of a few things)
Other:
pic of character:

Name: Madala Rain

Sexuality: technically bisexual, will explain later

Body type: Very curvy, large bust and butt, with thicker thighs and a decent amount of meat on her arms. Her waist, while it isn't tiny, is smaller than expected.

Weight: around 165 pounds

Height: 5โ€™5โ€

Eye color: Glowing blue

Hair color: greyish-blonde

Hair length: mid back

Hair style: wavy and messy, yet still looks nice and well kept.

Skin tone: a light purple color

Tattoos/piercings: her ears are pierced, as well as her belly button.

Habits:
~chewing on her lower lip
~not looking people in the eye
~speaking quietly

Some likes:
~sweets
~sunlight
~nature
~positivity
~swimming
~animals
~children

Some dislikes:
~darkness
~anger
~the cold
~ignorance
~onions
~the sound of metal against metal
~being shocked
~fighting

Pets:none with her on earth

Personality: Madala is a sweet Kahli, and is very kind. She was well respected on her home planet for her kindness and compassion. Looking out for others above herself is something she has always done.
Being the princess of an entire planet has humbled her quite a bit, while most would think she would be spoiled, she came out as the total opposite. She is very gentle, espeically with children, and always knows
exactly what to say. Her advice giving skills are something she is quite well known for. She is very selfless, only taking things for herself when it is absolutely nessisary.

Bit of History: Madala was born as the middle child out of her two other siblings. Her father is the ruler of the Kahli people, and her mother being his wife. Madala is the only girl between her two brothers, and the only princess that the Kahli had ever seen. When she was born, it is said that the trees grew taller than ever before, and the flowers blossomed out of season. She was known as the most beautiful creature of all the land. She cared for her people in a way that only made her loved by all, her kind heart ensured that no mouth was ever hungry and no mind was ever tortured. She took it upon herself to ensure that everyone was safe, and well protected from whatever animals might try to harm them. For years, she ruled under her fatherWhen Madala turned 324, her father made a discovery that would change their lives forever. Kahlian is a planet that is about 7 light years away from Earth, and is home to the people known as The Kahli. This race of aliens is most known for their ability to control almost all elements known to humans. Fire, water, earth, air, and spirit are the major elements that they are able to control, create, and manipulate. They are a beautiful people, living in a world that has become almost one with nature, rather than fighting against it. Because of their powers over the elements, they are able to ensure that their planet is healthy, and that whatever pollution they may cause doesn't harm their home. However, one day, the King of the Kahli noticed that a few planets were dying off without explanation. This was unexpected, and after a few years of studying the dying planets, he realized that their planet was slowly dying. The cause was unknown, but one thing was for sure, they would need to find a new home. And so, the ruler of the Kahli sent his only daughter out in a pod with the hopes that she would find a planet that they could call home once again. She set out on a journey, fully expecting to never see her family again, with the hopes that she could find her people a new home. And so she did.

Photo of character:
alienprincess2.jpg
alienprincess2.jpg (60.01 KiB) Viewed 162 times

PuppetMaster

Re: The Bringer of Life((PuppetMaster))

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:51 am

Okay first off I would like to say this is amazing, I was completely invested in everything here and am dying to see more. Also I am a tad bit mortified because I can tell you're a far better writer than myself and it's most definitely going to show ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… still I would like to make this into a learning experience and hope you'll be patient with me.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING
Now dance to my PUPPET STRINGS

AnonymousHauntings

Post by AnonymousHauntings » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:17 am

PuppetMaster wrote: โ†‘
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:51 am
Okay first off I would like to say this is amazing, I was completely invested in everything here and am dying to see more. Also I am a tad bit mortified because I can tell you're a far better writer than myself and it's most definitely going to show ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… still I would like to make this into a learning experience and hope you'll be patient with me.

Well, of course I will be patient! I doubt your horrible, no one is a horrible writer if itโ€™s something they like doing and they dedicate themselves to it. I honesty was worried it might be a bit to simple and to the point.

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Name: Soul Valentino

Gender: Male (cuz I literally don't have any other options cx)

Sexuality: Straight

Body type: Thin like most humans these days but strong his body hardened and toned from a harsh underground life.

Weight:150lbs

Height: 5'7

Eye color: gold

Hair color: Redish-Blonde

Hair length: Down to his neck

Hair style:Usually keeps it down, on certain occasions will tie into a ponytail

Skin tone: light brown

Tattoos/piercings: None, never got the appeal

Habits:
-Singing, humming when not around people he feels close to
-Daydreaming

Some likes:
-Frogs
-Swimming
-Music
-Art
-Cute girls
-Freedom

Some dislikes:
-Snakes
-Narcissism
-Being forced to do things

Pets: None though he does care for injured frogs if he ever comes across them

Personality: Getting a grasp on Soul's true personality isn't easy. He can easily be very different in different places and situations. Usually he is very docile and kind especially when it comes to meeting new people. Though it is clear that he is reserved, usually not being the one to start off a conversation he loves to talk and hear/tell jokes. Almost everything is light hearted and he very rarely shows anger or irritation, though there are those who get under his skin. People who know him personally know he's not mentally sound, he prefers to be alone, knows that a lot of his jokes have a darker undertone than he lets off, and in the rare instances he draws it's never unicorns or rainbows. Never does he talk about what he really feels and even if it hurts him, it just isn't worth sharing. After all everyone has problems.

Bit of History: Soul was born 18 years ago in the underground city known as Waterfall due to the constant stream of falling water at the center of their spring coming from what many speculate to be a vast ocean of underground fresh water. Son of the current leader, Darien Valentino, and his wife Aquamarine(Aqua for short). He was basically a prince and as such was taught about all the duties that came with being the leader of a town and, more importantly the duties of the public, From Waste disposal to distributor from the age of 15 to present he had spent time across all fields getting to know and understanding different roles in society. It honestly was quite the adventure even though there were some tasks he would never want to return to. On the day of his 18th birthday he was finally ready to preform his final job, leaving the safety of the underground and traversing the surface. Although the idea of finally seeing the surface world was exhilarating he never expected more than what he was told of the surface. A vast, wasteland of what was once the golden age of mankind. A place almost completely void of all life and a grim reminder of what humans once were. But what he did find on his journey would change not only him but the world entire. At least what's left of it.

pic of character: Image
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

AnonymousHauntings

Post by AnonymousHauntings » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:07 pm

He looks great! Whenever you are ready, the first post has already been made and you are more than welcome to make your post. Itโ€™s under the same name, and is in the intermediate rps section. ๐Ÿ˜Š

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Guess who just wasted two hours on a response just to lose it since i was auto signed out :'D
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:27 pm

I'm jealous. I saw this thread and knew it was for someone else but the plot was kind of captivating. Good work on it.

AnonymousHauntings

Post by AnonymousHauntings » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:41 pm

SaheenTikeerleesh wrote: โ†‘
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:27 pm
I'm jealous. I saw this thread and knew it was for someone else but the plot was kind of captivating. Good work on it.
Thank you very much!

AnonymousHauntings

Post by AnonymousHauntings » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:22 pm
Guess who just wasted two hours on a response just to lose it since i was auto signed out :'D
Oooooooooh nooooooooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:52 pm

AnonymousHauntings wrote: โ†‘
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:41 pm
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:22 pm
Oooooooooh nooooooooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Told you it was amazing lol

Also it hurt xc so sorry if the posted one seemed a bit rushed I just couldn't even xD
I am your MASTER
I am your KING