Bound Souls (reserved)

PuppetMaster

Bound Souls (reserved)

Post by PuppetMaster » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:46 pm

James listened on the intercom as four of the Flamé clan's best were killed in their own foolishness.They let hatred and fear rule them. Pushing to defeat a high level demon without thinking ahead. A demon of that calibur wouldn't just walk into a trap. And now they paid with their lives, simply because they couldn't have such simple insight. Maybe the title elite was only a title after all. Because from where he stood they all made a fools choice. "Even still...your deaths won't be in vain." Stepping out of his car the young male, dressed in Hunter gear. Simply stating it was a combat suit mixed with white preist garb. And with him came a cage, inside a jet black raven was perched inside staring intently at him. "Now, Deathbringer find the demon. Get it's attention and have it follow you." That, at least, he knew any demon for fall for. Ravens are known to be symbols of evil and death, even to demons. And a demon would follow a raven anywhere. If demons were capable of trust or love, it would be for these birds. Deathbringer ruffled his feathers before taking flight fluttering into the dark woods.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING
Now dance to my PUPPET STRINGS

BeautifulCraZe

Re: Bound Souls (reserved)

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:09 am

Serenity stood over the bodies of the dead hunters rubbing her chin as she leaned down grabbing a hold of one of their feet. After a few minutes she had them all sat up against a few surrounding tree’s, taking a deep breath as the wind carried the scent of blood with it. She clicked her tongue “Hm, Well. That was fun.” The words barely left her lips, She took one last glimpse at the scene in front of her before turning away and beginning to walk away. As she made her way through the trees the call of a raven caught her attention, Her eye’s cut towards the direction it came looking for the creature that made the sound. After a few seconds she was able to see it and she moved Closer “hm?”, And she followed it Curiously as it slowly led her through the tree’s.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:10 am

Deathbringer fluttered from tree to tree stopping occasionally perching on a branch to watch the demon until she caught up to him.
Meanwhile James had finished setting his own trap. In front of him hung a puppet, suspended in the air by the neck with a noose. In the darkness it resembled almost perfectly a human just moments from death hang loosely to it's final seconds of life. Old fashioned bait, but in many cases, effective. Stepping aside he concealed himself with darkness and plants, waiting for Deathbringer to appear with his prize.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:31 am

Serenity finally came to a stop when she seen the puppet hanging. She tilted her head and looks around as she scanned the area, Moving slowly towards the puppet. A uneasy feeling started growing in her chest as she began reaching for it. Completely fascinated by the scene in front of her “Interesting” the words slipped out of her mouth as she reached up and grabbed the puppet gently.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:07 am

There was a click, similar to what one would hear when you shake a can of spray paint. Two capsules fell from somewhere within the puppet and as they hit the ground they let out a spray of holy water shooting up and outwards over a three feet diameter. It was then James came out of hiding holding a spectral bow which radiated a dark purple glow his eyes glued to the demon watching every move. He was surprised she actually moved to touch it but kept his guard up making sure to keep his back inaccessible to anyone. This could easily be a diversion so when he pulled on his bowstring he hesitated to make sure what he was aiming at was really his target. A part of him was slightly annoyed by looking at her-it. "So its one of these types..." He muttered keeping a stance that stood between sturdy and loose so that he could react instantly when necessary.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:25 am

Serenity’s eye’s widened as the two capsules fell “Shit...” She jumped backwards as the holy water hit her she let out a loud and painful screech. Her attention now on the man the came out of hiding, Glaring she hissed at him and mumbled a spell under her breath, And Pushing her hands towards him. She was weaker now after being hit with the holy water. Serenity’s spell sent black and purple colored sharp arrow type object flying towards him.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:51 pm

He pulled back his bowstring as he jumped back, shooting out his own magic bolts defensively aiming at her arrows. They were fast but the previous shock and the reduced strength of the attack left her aim a bit off allowing to shoot and avoid all but the last of them which came at him through a blind spot letting it graze his arm leaving a burning mark. It hurt but he'd be hurting more if he worried about it above her. "You're causing a disturbance in this town and it's my job to end it. It's nothing personal so don't resist." Pulling back and releasing the bolt and sending it flying after her. He wasn't dead yet which meant he'd surprised her. So he had to make use of it. Demons burned stamina annoyingly slowly so he knew he'd have to finish her as quickly as possible. The affects from that water wouldn't last forever and he had a long way to go from here.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:26 pm

She raised her eyebrows in surprise, He was smart and strong. “I’ll have fun with you” she said as a grin grew on her face, The effects of the holy water already wearing off slowly. But it still left her attacks weaker than usual until she fully recovered from the first attack. As he threw the bolt she tilted her head and snapped her fingers a shield forming in front of her to catch the bolt. As the bolt hit her shield it slowly started eating away at it, When she noticed she tried to doge away from the shield but she acted to late and the bolt went right through her shoulder. Letting out a cry in pain she started to get angry, slowly moving towards the man as she plotted her next move. Now mumbling another spell the ground opened up behind him and dark roots tried to grab him and hold him down.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:15 pm

James observed her watching every movement she made. Getting angry, that's good and bad, she's more likely to make mistakes this way but also more likely to make his death as brutal as possible. He, on instinct, was ready to back away when Deathbringer called out, snagging his attention. That was a warning so looking back he realized just what he almost walked into but before he could act to get into a safer position he felt the roots wrap around his right ankle, this time he swore as he locked eyes with her. Even partially trapped he had to know where she was and what she was doing while he thought of a way to break free, keeping his bow at the ready, pulling back the bowstring ten white dots appeared infront of his bow. "Nice distraction, here's mine." Releasing the bowstring ten bolts of the same radiant white light shot into the air, curving in the air towards her as they locked onto her trace.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 pm

Serenity watched as the roots began to wrap around his ankle, her eyes cutting over towards the raven. As if she was lost in thought her head jerked towards the man as he spoke, tilting her head Curiously. Watching the way he moved then watching the bolts curve down towards her, She ushered a spell quickly shielding the important parts of her body, the bolts that didn’t hit the shield pierced into her skin. At that moment she knew she wasn’t going to be strong enough to do further damage, he was much stronger than her. Doing the last thing she’d ever want to do, she closed her eyes concentrating for a few seconds before a ball of light was pulled from each of their bodies and switched into the opposites. Soul swapping took most of Serenity’s energy, Causing her legs to buckle underneath her. She sat on the ground now bleeding from her wounds, she looked up as the vines disappeared back into the ground “I’m gonna regret that” She mumbled more to herself as she pressed her hands against the ground in an attempt to stand again.
”Shhh”