[Req] Altered

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Ash

Re: [Req] Altered

Post by Ash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:30 am

I would like to participate! I will have the CS posted as soon as I am able

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:14 am

Marking
With great power, comes great electricity bills.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:50 am

This thing still open for new joiners?
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Mae

Post by Mae » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:35 pm

i'm interesteddddd

hidden in the shadows

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Name: Actual name unknown, has assumed name of Carmen

Bio: Carmen is a former test subject for a research team that wasn't exactly working within the bounds of morality or human rights; and was trapped in a stasis chamber while the team performed experiments to turn her into a psionic soldier/slave for the military. This had gone on for several days until the stasis conditions weren't actually able to keep her under; and she regained conscious. Due to the rather hostile reaction of the research staff (namely an immediate termination attempt) one thing led to another and around half an hour later Carmen was walking through a back alley in the nearby city in a slightly bloodied lab coat with the nametag "Carmen" (thus how she assumed her name) and with the entire lab turned to a bloodbath.

The experimentation left her with psionic powers she doesn't yet fully understand (so she can't do much yet but has extreme potential); but also wiped her mind, her voice, and a good chunk of her sanity. In layman's terms; she's mute, an amnesiac, and is holding onto her sanity by only a few threads. Anyone that spent time with her would say she had the personality of a child, but the mind of someone much more mature; this is because while her brain is developed, she doesn't actually know about/understand most things. That being said she doesn't particularly trust people, acting shy or even defensive to new people.

Enhancements: Carmen has psionic abilities and a vast untapped potential: The abilities she has from the start are as follows...
- Null Beam: a weak offensive move in the form of a beam of psionic energy. Takes a moment to fire and isn't that damaging, only about as strong as
being hit with a bat/getting pistol whipped
- Sense: nearly every single psionic out there has the ability to sense. With it you can detect the minds of others and get a general feel of the
person’s intent. At first having too many people around can be overwhelming but you can get used to it.
- Influence: a weak form of mind invasion, can plant images into a mind or influence someone to want to act is some way. Probably the strongest of
the abilities as there's so much you can do: paralyse someone with a horrific image, compel them to do something you want them to/act in the way
you want. Is good.

On top of this, her mind is plugged with military training that had been put inside her during the processes. She can handle her way around most firearms and quite a few vehicles.

Little powers index I started working on a while back

Personality: While at first she may seem really shy, when she gets to know you she warms up and becomes very much like a little kid in the way that she doesn't actually understand much about the world around her, she doesn't even really understand common languages, though her wandering has given her some small understandings. That being said, it would be unwise to forget that Carmen's psyche is very unstable; it is easy to tip her into some psychotic breakdown, and when she does oh boy can she not control her powers. It's like a freaking psionic bomb.

Also, god help you if she thinks you are part of the research company that did this to her. She will kill you in cold blood, if not after making you experience agony and terror.

Appearance: Carmen has a few outfits that she wears, particularly there is this one navy blue dress that she likes - and is the only dress she's ever worn; generally preferring to stick to shirt and jeans. That being said, no matter what it is she's wearing she will ALWAYS wear that signature bloodied lab-coat over it. Her hair is long and black and her eyes are hazel, though her eyes turn a violet colour if she is using her more active psionic abilities.

Extra: Few things I need to mention:
- This is a character that I made for a different RP that was actually on reddit; and I want to break her out again so this is a really good time
- Carmen does have one relation to another person; Mr Marx Korn. Within the RP Carmen comes from Marx was a villain with a certain power that
doesn't matter as I'm not going to use it and he basically became something of a father for Carmen. I will likely mention Marx and may even use him
in rp but if I do he'll just be a bystander and not use powers.
- Psionic energy is purple. Look up Xcom2 psionics to see what I'm talking about.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:49 pm

For the little power index. Does she have everything there as well or the potential to gain?

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:55 am

She has the potential to be able to do around 99% of the things on there (and more if I ever get off my ass and update it again). However she'll have to teach herself how to do those things and there are a few I don't really want her to learn. But yeah, technically she could do any of these if she gets enough of a grip on her powers.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:44 am

Ok sweet. I would like me character and yours to be very good freinds.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:16 am

well you gotta be good to her then. If you treat her well she will be very passive; in combat she's a complete non-threat as long as you leave her be, though she can act quite curious about new things. If you aren't nice to her though I wish you luck because it will be like taking candy from a baby but that baby has a gun.

Ash

Post by Ash » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:23 am

*Back to regular schedule* Hallelujah!!! Hi, I sshould be getting the CS up tomorrow. My itinerary is back to normal.