Fairy Tail: Rising Stars(reserved)

PuppetMaster

Fairy Tail: Rising Stars(reserved)

Post by PuppetMaster » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:11 am

Magnolia Town, mid noon. The streets were loud and booming with life people everywhere seemed to be happily going about their lives without a care in the world. It always amazed the young mage who went by the name King but at the same time it wasn't a surprise. After all under the protection of such a well known and powerful guild most would think twice about causing too much trouble for the inhabitants of this great town. He wanted to join a guild, to contribute to the world in a way that wasn't just entertaining people with cheap tricks. The pay and fame wasn't too bad either, most guilds especially the top ones were always featured I'm magazines increasing popularity even more. And although he was a very prideful person he always felt weak whenever he would try to approach the guild, wondering if a turned street performer had any place in a wizards guild. So pushing it back had been a habit of his, one that he would continue to have on his own.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING
Now dance to my PUPPET STRINGS

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Re: Fairy Tail: Rising Stars(reserved)

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:13 am

Dereth lay on the branch overlooking the small stream that flowed in the forest. Not to far from Magnolia. In fact the stream ended at the border of the city. He needed to go there now. He had been fighting against all morning but he decided he needed to. That was when the smell came. The scent if the man that had attacked him years ago. In the direction of the city. He wasted no time now. Swinging off the branch and darting through the forest.

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:32 pm

He of course didn't want to think of his greatest shortcoming so he focused on something else. Specifically all the different shops that lined the streets. Sparks of his past tickled his mind as thoughts of possible escaped routes, places of interest, and possible hindrances buzzed by. All he could do was ignore them, it wouldn't be easy to fully bury his past. His on head made sure he couldn't, but he couldn't let that get to him. He'd already made tremendous progress and will only go forward. Passing by a magazine stand he decided to distract himself by browsing. Maybe he'd find something on advances in magic, travel, or... "Hey King long time no see. Here to see if we have any Magazines that mention Mirajane?" King...did not like this guy. "Do you have to be so loud? I'm only interested in her ability as a mage not any of those reasons." "Yeah, sure that's why you bout the fairy tail girls swimsuit edition." That struck a nerve, "tose come with interviews, I can't help what comes with what I'm really interested in." "Sure. Anyway you're out of luck Fairytail has been quiet for a while now. We see some of it's members but the ones we're all interested in haven't been seen." That...was something of interest. "Oh well thanks Michael, I'll come around another time then." He turned away and began walking ignoring him when he said, "so you really were here for something with Mirajane." Mostly because he had nothing to really combat it and he really hated that. Still though, he learned something that could be valuable. Maybe if the more popular wizards weren't around it would be easier to go in and join.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:26 am

Dereth rushed quickly to Magnolia. The scent if the man getting stronger as he went. Leaping off of the grass and onto the bricked street. His eyes scanning as he slowed a bit. A steady jog. He was getting closer. The market was a bad place to start a fight but he didn't care as he saw the man. Near a magazine stand but giving someone a hard time. A push was seen before Dereth stepped in. A bad frown lining his face. "Long time no see. You attacked me when I was ten. Now I see you're still at it." He growled. His fists clenching. "Well, if it isn't the wannabe dragon slayer. Back for another beating?" Dereth didn't reply. Instead a green curckr appeared as a thorn burst forth. Aimed at the mans foot to pin him to the ground. The male chuckled and simply jumped back. "You can use magic now. I'm impressed." He mocked. A dark circle appeared under Dereth as a dark light beam threatened to overtake him. The Dragon slayer was covered in wooden armor in seconds. The blast struck him and did basically nothing but break the armor in to pieces. "I was a little boy then. I'm stronger now."

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:09 pm

King had barely made it down the street when he had heard a commotion behind him. Looking back he saw people backing away from a guy probably around his own age. He could tell that he was threatening Michael and was definitely a wizard. Sure King didn't like the salesman but he did't want to just walk away he was actually kind of interested. "Oh boy who did you con this time?" He thought as he drifted closer mostly of interest but with a concerned underline. There were innocent bystanders nearby after all. Wanting to hear but not risking getting dragged into the mess he did a partial transformation giving himself a pair of wolf ears to hear just what was happening.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:45 pm

"Be that as it may. You are still a weakling compared to me. I already grow bored with you." Michael replied. Dereth growled as he was hit by the man's fist sending him back a couple feet. Dereth grinned. He wasn't worried. It was time to show that his power was great enough to join the most powerful wizard guild in Fiore. Fairy Tail was a goal but he wanted to put this guy in his place first. "I'm only here because I want to make you learn that you can't just go around bullying people. Especially beating up ten year olds." A green magic circle appeared under the man as vines entrapped him. He then launched four thorns the mans way which knocked into him. When the smock from the impact cleared, Michael lay on the ground pretty bruised up but alive.

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:01 pm

King's ears twitched at the dialogue, Michael was a bigger ass than he thought he was. Who knew? Welp he only worked part time for the news stand so if he were to quit it was no skin off his knees but if not maybe he learned a lesson. Still tho the kid was pretty crappy too, beating a guy up at work like at least wait till hes on break. Still he wasn't planning on making that guy angry right now he was just curious. Was he possibly here to join the guild? He had to admit that was the kind of hot headedness that a lot of the guild members seem to show.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Dereth rolled his shoulders and sighed. He was hoping for more of a fight. He was stronger than he thought. Maybe it was time to buck up and try to join the guild. He had always wanted to. He actually looked up to Wendy. She was caring of others and helped out a lot even though she was just a kid. He had met her a while back during one if the jobs she was doing. He had cherished the meeting. He never brought up the fact he wanted to be apart of the guild however. The thoughts settled it though. "Time for action I guess..." He muttered silently before turning down the street for their guild hall. He still never heard about the incident however.

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:02 pm

Seeing the guy making his way in his direction King shook his head, making the wolf ears disappear and leaned against a street pole. Figuring out where he was going he figured he'd talk to the dude. "You know I buy my magazines from that guy and feel inclined to ask what was up with that." He spoke immediately after catching up to the dude sounding almost concerned but there was plenty of amusement in his tone.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Dereth turned his head at the one to come talking to him. Concerned about Michael. He wasn't frustrated or worried about what he did. It was justice. "Justice. He bullies on the weak. Beat me up using magic when I was only ten. I barely knew magic at the time. I wanted him to learn a lesson." He replied simply. His pace continuing as he walked for the guild hall.