Loners In The Forest ((One))

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Loners In The Forest ((One))

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:46 pm

So I had done this RP on here with a friend. It was her idea and it had been the longest most successful roleplay I had ever been apart of. It ended because of circumstances in my life. When I finally returned to RPF I found she was no longer apart of the site. This is my attempt to try and create something similar. I'm only going to post this in Casual and Promotions but if anyone sees this and wants to take it up in the others sections other than Casual then just tell me.

To the plot.....

This is basically a romance story between two house cats that are wild. It can be done without romance if one desires but you have to tell me. How we start can be discussed. The two cats could already know each other or can meet in the RP. I want this to be collaborative so any ideas can be shared openly. I'll post a CS if any show interest. If you need more info for any reason then just let me know. I'm willing to take as many as want to try it as well.

Vixen

Re: Loners In The Forest ((One))

Post by Vixen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Interested
SQWEH

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Kind of thought you would be. Here's the CS.

Name:

Appearance: ((Real or Description))

Bio: ((Optional))

Personality: ((Optional but would prefer a basic outline))

Why you are wild: ((This could be included in the Bio but basically saying if you were always alone without an owner or why you have no owner. It's optional to those who decide they want to start off with iwners though.))

Extra:

May I ask what gender you would be playing? If you want romance? Where would you prefer to start the story?

Vixen

Post by Vixen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:23 pm

I just happened to stumble upon it and pressed Interested. Didn't realize till after the fact that it was you and was all Heyyyyyy I know this person.

Name: Mercy

Appearance: White medium length fur. All white. Pink nose. One blue eye. One green.

Bio: Mercy was a comfortable house cat. Raised by humans since she was brought into their home as a kitten. She enjoyed the indoor life. Until the dog showed up. The stinky beast chased her everywhere. Barked at her. Ate her food. The dog terrorized her and her humans did nothing. She decided it was time to get out and waited for her escape.

Personality: Mercy is a kind and down to earth kitty but with very little primal survival knowledge. She tries her best.

Why you are wild: Human neglect, dogs.

I'm 100% down for romance. If you wanted to play the female I can easily change the name and description, no problem. It's your rp afterall. :)
SQWEH

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:26 pm

No it's fine. Love the dig thing by the way. Where would you like us to start off? This will help me with my CS

Vixen

Post by Vixen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:30 pm

I suppose we can start upon my character escaping?
SQWEH

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Okay.

Name: Flame

Appearance: Red with white faded stripe like colors surrounding the fur. His eyes are a dark blue however and contrast the colors greatly.

Bio: Flame was raised by his mother. Thus showing he knows nothing about humans or their behavior as he searched for scraps or hunted in the forest for his food. It seemed that hinting came easy to him because he did so for his mother as well. Until she died.

Personality: Flame is very considerate yet hesitant around others. He tends to eye others carefully and examine things before making decisions. Mostly because that is what his mother instilled within him.

Why are you wild: Always has been.

Extra: This takes place two months after his mothers death.

Vixen

Post by Vixen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Alright, I'm ready whenever the rp thread is up
SQWEH

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:47 pm

It's up. Would you like me to make an ooc too?

Vixen

Post by Vixen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:56 pm

If you want, but since it's just a onexone we could use PM
SQWEH