[ONEXONE] To Save Alleria

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
WinterRose

[ONEXONE] To Save Alleria

Post by WinterRose » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:52 am

A plague has seized the Land of Alleria. What was once a bustling Kingdom is falling to ruins. The dying King is on his last chance at trying to find a relief effort. But there’s only one person he trusts. His oldest child. (Muse A) He/She has been trained from infancy the ways of a swordsman and of intellect. And now, there is a mission to save not only, hopefully their father. But to save the kingdom from complete ruin and anarchy as disheveled people protest and plead for help.

King Leonard doubles over in his chair as he coughed up flem, the shakes of the cough rattling his frail body. Weak from exhaustion and consistent fatigue, King Leonard writes shaking on a piece of parchment. Having now been isolated in his private bedchamber for a few weeks now. It seemingly empty from only months prior when the Castle was full of life.

One last request, he would say to himself as he tried to be somewhat positive in the grim situation. He didn’t want to send his child either but the Kingdom needed saving, he needed saving.

Coughing once more, he folded his note and sent it out to his oldest through the hands of a servant. The details explaining the dangerous trek to seek help and possibly a cure for the wretched disease that plagued the land.

“My Eldest,

You are whom I can trust with this task. Leave at once and travel West over the large mountains then North all the way to the northern sea. There in the coastal village you will take to sea. Travel continuous West till land. Port, then track West to the Village of Armus. There, in that location is a rumor of a herbalist that can cure even the deadliest of stings and the chilliest of disease. Plead for mercy and offer anything. Bring the Herbalist home and do what you must to ensure the safety of yourself, but more importantly, the welfare of your country. The Kingdom of Alleria. Make Haste, leave as quickly as you can. My sincerest apologies for the lack of details and urgency. Farewell my child. May the Gods seal your safety and return.”

But, a task as large as this one, can’t be done alone. And there’s only one person you would trust to help. Your scoundrel friend (Muse B) who is equal to you in skill with the sword. A trouble maker to say the least and a vigilante of sorts in the Kingdom.

-Plot Begins after Muse A receives the note with the take-

I can do either role. I typically Roleplay as a female. Looking for someone to play the other character. If female, then more of a friendship type. If make then friendship and or romance.

Classic CS needed. Multiple threads of this are fine as well.

I will post two Cs’s for myself depending on which role I am.
Last edited by WinterRose on Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

kitkat871

Re: [ONEXONE] To Save Alleria

Post by kitkat871 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:35 am

I'm interested! I wouldn't mind playing muse A, did you have any specific requirements for the cs?

WinterRose

Post by WinterRose » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:55 am

No. Just the classic CS with a picture or description of appearance.

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:36 pm

I'll play Muse B if you wouldn't mind
Where's our sacrifice?
Oh, get off the cross, we need the wood.

WinterRose

Post by WinterRose » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:20 pm

Sounds great! I’ll write up a CS for Muse A as well.

WinterRose

Post by WinterRose » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:04 pm

Muse A:

Name: Celestine Arevour, First Princess of Alleria

Personality: Quiet and more Reserved. Won’t speak much unless needed or pushed. Nasty temper when prodded too much. Which includes a sharp tongue. But if ever drunk, is the very opposite. Which has happened a few times in prior adventures.

Skills: MultiLingual, War Strategy, Swords.

Backstory: Celeste is the first born of King Leonard and Violeta (deceased). With two others following her birth.

As the Eldest, she was raised to meet perfection. Trained to lead in skill and strategy as the main heir or the throne. At the passing of her mother from foul means at the age of nine, she was then also trained to fight and defend. To never rely on another for protection.

As the years passed, Celeste in her teens would frequently leave the castle grounds and venture off to explore her kingdom. Sword and hand she would run with the wind and defend her people anonymously from bandits and villains in the streets. During one experience she ran into Muse B in one escapade. Becoming friends since.

With the current plague sweeping across the Land, Celeste has been locked up and running the Palace in her fathers stead as he took care of business regarding the Kingdom. Not ever venturing to check on the townsfolk or her beloved friend.

Appearance:
Attachments
F6E14E3D-0EFF-4310-8FC2-7063D985114F.jpeg
F6E14E3D-0EFF-4310-8FC2-7063D985114F.jpeg (57.4 KiB) Viewed 201 times

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:06 am

Character Sheet

Name: Mira

Personality: Mira's criminal lifestyle has also led to her becoming a very calm person, particularly in stressful situations. She is also outgoing when she isn't interacting with other criminals, trying to be friendly to increase the chances of another money making opportunity coming her way. Mira is also aware that her lifestyle is frowned upon and thus tries to not be too hasty in her judgement of others.

Backstory: Having grown up in one of the poorer parts of the Kingdom, Mira was forced to take on any work she could get to earn a wage. She began by running sleight of hand cons on street corners which earned the attention of a local gang. Mira began working for them as a burglar and pickpocket, targeting wealthy people. The gang's tactics eventually became more violent and brutal, resulting in several murders that alienated Mira. During a heated argument with several other members the gang was attacked by Celestine. A chaotic skirmish broke out afterwards which resulted in the deaths of most of the gang and an unlikely alliance between Mira and the Princess. Although she kept in contact with the Princess so earn some money Mira's friendship soon became genuine.

Appearance:

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:25 am

I decided to do a sheet for muse B after a bit of thought. Sorry about the delay, I just just juggling a few ideas for characters around.

WinterRose

Post by WinterRose » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:24 pm

Sounds great! This will mostly be a friendship Rp. We can add characters if you want romance as well. I’m excited to get started! I’ll let you know when I get a thread up!