Adventure of a lifetime

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Blakserenity

Adventure of a lifetime

Post by Blakserenity » Sun May 31, 2020 7:48 pm

Hello everyone! Thank you for looking into this fine establishment for your all your adventuring needs. I have a fine selection today of new items hot off the idea press. Now, allow me to show you the goods.

First up; an adventure between the Breath of the wild Link and Sidon. A hopefully riveting tale about a handsome Hylian who has just recently returned from fighting a battle; bruised, battered and well traveled. Or for your liking, I also offer the before battle version where he is fresh on adventure and new to the thrill of battle. I am also featuring Link and another character if you prefer, I are not picky.

Next, I have a dark and brooding vampire who is similar to the Hellsing Alucard in name and weapons alone. Strong and father to all the vampires, it should be a challenge taming him. I am not particular to the anime and in fact deviate from it quite often, but if you prefer, I can try to incorporate some of it. (sorry but the art style was not one that I liked. Love Alucard and Anderson though).

Third, if you are feeling in the mood, I offer a wide variety of fantasy and adventure of your own choosing. To choose this adventure, create the setting, choose any one of my fine OCs, male or female and begin. This leaves everything's entirely up to the adventurer. If you are interested in this option, please seek further guidance and consult the manual. (just pm me. I can either create a char on the spot or use an OC you like.)

-----
I went with a salesman pitch because I didn't know what else to go with. If you are interested in any of these ideas, please message. Ty!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Adventure of a lifetime

Post by illirica » Sun May 31, 2020 7:59 pm

Hi there @Blakserenity! Welcome to RPF - it sounds like you've got some cool ideas. I recommend putting them up in one of the Requests area - that way more people will see them and can let you know they're interested. If you've got any questions or anything I can help you with, don't hesitate!

I'll give you the Introductory Info Dump as well, in case there's anything in there that helps you find your way around. First, the obligatory links to the Rules and the FAQ thread. A lot of information can be found there, so it's worth a looking over.

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (basic, easygoing RP), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but tends to be much slower).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore, or you can ask us about anything on our Sandbox Discord, which is linked on the Sandbox OC forum.

We also have an Open Range area, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord!

Hope to see you around! Enjoy your stay!