Hello!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Sihphae

Hello!

Post by Sihphae » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:24 pm

Sihphae's the name. I've been looking for a place to create some magic, hope I'm on the right track.

I haven't much interesting to say about myself. I am a linguist by profession, dancer and writer by preference. I have three cats and two dogs all of whom I've rescued off the streets and love as if they were my children. I have several dreams, some entirely unrealistic, others marginally possible. What I wish for most is the motivation to pursue them.

In a roleplay, I look for a good story, compatible characters, dedication, communication and a decent post length. Genre-wise, I lean more towards fantasy settings. Character-wise, I almost always create people who make terrible decisions.

That ought to suffice. Hope to write you around!

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Hello!

Post by illirica » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:44 pm

Hello there @Sihphae! Welcome to RPF - we have plenty of fantasy lovers, so I hope you find something that interests you. I'm also a huge fan of characters who make terrible decisions, so it's always nice to see someone else who loves to do that. You sound like a neat person! I'll give you the basic rundowns, and I'm here if you've got any questions.

First, the obligatory links to the Rules and the FAQ thread. Don't be afraid to ask if anything needs clarifying!

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (basic, easygoing RP), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but tends to be much slower).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore, or you can ask us about anything on our Sandbox Discord, which is linked on the Sandbox OC forum.

We also have an Open Range area, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord!

Hope to see you around! Enjoy your stay!
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

BBCode Grid Guide

Sihphae

Post by Sihphae » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:42 am

Thank you for the particulars and the kind welcome, @illirica!

devil rao

Post by devil rao » Tue May 12, 2020 9:10 am

hii

Sent from my SM-G532F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.