Furry Fandom Roleplay

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Monokuma
Choo Choo!
Location: Wherever Junko, Mukuro, Tsumugi, my 5 kids, my sister, and Izuru are.

Re: Furry Fandom Roleplay

Post by Monokuma » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:58 pm

(I'd join if it was revived. Although my character would technically be a fan character it is a furry.)
Don't look at me, i'm just the despair bear.
check out this hella epic song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFRStkE ... tone-Topic

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:30 pm

(I'm in for a revival! Was thinking about reviving this myself a couple days ago actually.)
Poyo!~ ♥

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:59 pm

(Alright then, if the three of us post and wait long enough, new members should come in)

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:31 am

(And we can post a bit too in the meantime :3 Imma just bump my old post I guess.)

A black-and-white catfox, who appeared to be mostly Maine Coon, opened the doors to the café at which she worked, sticking her short muzzle outside and taking a deep breath of the fresh air. Foxi stepped out of the brick building and sat down at one of the outside tables, observing the city with her long, sweeping tail curled neatly around her lap. The cat hybrid scanned the buildings with her piercing lime-green eyes, leaning back on her chair. It seemed like a peaceful, quiet day.
Poyo!~ ♥

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:27 am

A badger seemed grumble as he seemed to almost waddle to the cafe due to his small stature. A few German swears could be heard from the guy as he riddled his green plaid coat, and straightened his hat.

Meanwhile Jax kept scratching, hoping there might be a convenient marketer at his door soon. He somewhat tolerated those free sample carriers since the samples do the job for getting pollen off.

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:38 am

Foxi's ears twitched, and her head perked up as she heard someone walking toward the café with her sensitive hearing. She saw a badger approaching nearby, and quickly got up and went back inside the café. The catfox ducked behind the counter and stood behind the register, waiting for her anticipated customer to come in, her incredibly long, fluffy, catlike tail wagging slightly.

--

There was suddenly a knock at Jax's door. A dark-green-eyed tigress with short brown hair and a plain light gray dress with black trims stood outside, holding a box of something as she waited for somebody to answer the door. Alas, a convenient marketer, right on schedule!
Poyo!~ ♥

Monokuma
Choo Choo!

Post by Monokuma » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:28 am

(Yo can my character be that opossum fan character that i posted on my art thread?)

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:12 pm

(sure)

The badger seemed to grumble, being half the size of a fox, he seemed to have trouble looking at the prices. Eventually he took his hat off so he could wear his bifocals. "I will take...... green tea...." He had a surprisingly good American accent for when he spoke, although, the customer did have a hard time with English.

-------

Jax eventually went to the door after realizing he needed pants. "So, who's company are you working for and will it get pollen off my skin?" The Salamander asked, looking mostly at what he assumed were free samples.

Monokuma
Choo Choo!

Post by Monokuma » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:26 am

(okay.)

The opossum walked into the cafe. Ever since his favorite Cafe closed down, he had nowhere to get breakfast. He just hoped they had his favorite dish from his old favorite Cafe. He had had it in the morning before he to school and eventually before he went to work for 10 years. He stood behind the badger and patiently waited for his turn.

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:59 pm

"Alright, sir! I'll get that brewing for you!" the catfox beamed cheerfully, her mild British accent coming through as she spoke. "That'll be $2.50." Foxi watched as someone else entered the café, an opposum, and waited in line to place his order behind the badger. Business seemed to be picking up now.

--

"Er... yes!" the tiger replied, a little surprised that the salamander had already been expecting what she was going to say. "Here you are." She handed Jax a couple packets of something. "And right now, we have a great sale going on- for a limited time only, you can buy a bundle of five of our products for the great bargain of $39.99! Ends next Thursday, so don't forgot to place your order soon."
With that, the tigress gave a wave farewell and turned, walking back from whence she came.
Poyo!~ ♥